Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hey Girls,
Julie, I know EXACTLY how you feel, we all have the same goal, how we get there is our own individual journey, with our sistas at our side :D
I am not addicted to food (thankfully) its just choc and sweet stuff i am addicted to ;)
How are you getting on doing 810 ??

Penny - are you feeling better today ?? So are you not haveing an CD packs ?? maybe the CD bar was too much ??? I hope your feeling ok this morning ;)

Serena - I absolutly love your diary... glad you had a great weekend ;)

Debs - i hope your ok :(

Well i got my WI in 1 hour so best go and get myself sorted, I have got today off work as John (my eldest) has his medical/inteview for the army tomorrow and Thursday, he needs a suit, so off to town to get him one, nothing like leaving it till the last minute eh !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Girls,
How we all doing ???
I had my WI today and STS, which is fine as I succumbed to one of Jeds easter eggs last night !!
so i have made cornflake cakes out of his eggs as he does not really like choc, and the cornflake cakes will be gone today, whereas the eggs would have been calling me till I had eaten them all !!!
Anyway, I have had a chat with my CDC and decided to try to have 2 weeks 100% on SS, and on 28th April i will move up to 810.
My CDC said i can do 810 and 1000 for a week each, then 1200 for 2 weeks, then 1500 for 2 weeks, does that sound right, only 6 weeks maintenance ??? then your off CD ??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a good day.

Well done Shazza on your STS...grit your teeth for 2 weeks of hardcore SS and you should be able to blast another 1/2 stone off at least :)

The steps are "supposed" to be around 2 weeks each I think to allow your metabolism to get back up to speed gradually, although you can spend longer on each step if you wish.

If I remember rightly I did 3 weeks on 810, 4 weeks on 1000 then just 1 week on 1200 because I wanted to move up to 1500 in time for the Easter weekend, otherwise I'd have spent another week on 1200.

I've found it's really helped my mindset to take my time going up the steps rather than be itching to come off CD asap because itching to come off = itching to eat bad food and regain the weight! (she says after a weekend off ;))

xxx

Morning darlings, how are we all today.
Iam full of cold, which Iam not happy about, and I feel dehydrated today,work was busy yesturday,so I didnt drink enough, so will try to make up for that today.

Julie, you can do this, your a star, and you have just forgotten that FACT.

Shazza, cornflake cakes, give me............NOW, congrats on STS.

Serena, glad you had a wonderful weekend.

Debs where you at girlfriend?

Soola, are you out there?????????????

SharonJayne, hows that fracture?

Nothing else to report, I have my WI at 9.30 tomorrow, hoping for a good result.

Hey girls
How we all doing ??
Serena still fab :D
Penny - I hope your feeling better today and not too run off your feet at work :rolleyes:
Julie - How you getting on 810 ??

Well girls i am struggleing, i just dont know what to do, I know i dont want to come of CD yet, but i am desperate to start excersize, i really need to tone up my top inner thighs .... plus the 1000 step looks really good (fruit and cereal)
What do you think ?? I think if i move up to 1000 i would be able to stay on that till i lost the final 17lb ??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Shazza darling, the only one that really knows the answer to that is you, if it were me, I would give it a go for a few days and see how I feel, and if its clear, you cant stay on track, so back to 810 or ss.
The hardest step of this diet, is introducing food back in, for me its been a total nitemare, and today, with my feeling sorry for myself frame of mind, all I want to do is eat, but its nothing on any of the cd plans, so for me, its easier to stay with ss.

Well girls i am struggleing, i just dont know what to do, I know i dont want to come of CD yet, but i am desperate to start excersize, i really need to tone up my top inner thighs .... plus the 1000 step looks really good (fruit and cereal)
What do you think ?? I think if i move up to 1000 i would be able to stay on that till i lost the final 17lb ??
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Shazza

Just read your post about exercise on the main board too...you can exercise on SS, they just advise you not to during the first couple of weeks whilst your body adjusts to the drop in calories. If you're mainly focussing on toning up rather than cardio work then I doubt you'd have any problems. Just be aware that your exercise efforts are highly unlikely to show on the scales so don't do it for that reason, but it will show in your muscle tone if you do the right exercises.

I've exercised pretty much every week all the way through CD and I can really see the effect it's had on my body now that I'm at target.

xx

Hi girls,well as usual I have f**ed up big time,I phoned sally to say I wasnt going for wi as Im too embarrassed,she said not to worry and go anyway,I was more worried about the fact I am restarting properly today and had already drunk 3 pints of water and wont get rid of it,anyway I am going and I am going to keep drinking my water so whatever I weigh I weigh,I expect to have put on a good 9lbs since last week,hopefully that will all be gone by next week as I wont drink the water before i go to get weighed haha!!Havent got time to reply to everyone at mo will be back on later with the bad news!!
xx

Bless your heart Julie, Iam just back from seeing Sally, and she will be pleased to see you, as so far 7 peeps have cancelled on her, and she will respect you more for going.

Well as for my results, Iam 6lb down, so very happy with that, that makes 18lb gone in 2 weeks, still full of cold, so not happy at all with that, have work later, so back to bed for a while, to get some rest, probably not sleep, but its something. Off to change my stats.

Hey Penny,
Look at you 6lb off target :D
Julie - Grin and bear it sista.... this diet is bloody hard, but we all know it works just need to get our heads in the right place, easier said than done :rolleyes:

I am still unsure as to what to do, i really want to carry on with SS as i know the weight drops off, but i suppose to be honest i am bored of it and struggleing, maybe i am thinking about it too much and just need to get my head down and struggle threw till it comes together :rolleyes:

Well, my son got in the Army, he has 15 days to go and sign the papers :cry:eek:h how i will miss the phone calls at 2.30am and getting knocked up at 3am coz he forgot his key ;)
Happy days... need to shift this weight for his passing out parade ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just lost a long post, bloody dog thinks he can type better than me.
Basically I said to you Shazza, look at you protecting yourself with your comments about your son, sure your heart is breaking, but it should be breaking with pride, that you have raised such a responsible young man, and whatever you weigh at his passing out parade he will be proud of you, because your his mum, and you gave him the strength and character to take the opportunity he has been given, so well done you and dont worry,(much easier said than done)

Thanks also for your comments about me being only 6lb away from goal, cdc told me yesturday that to have a healthy BMI it will need to be 9lb, but iam keeping my 6lb there and then will alter it, when I get there is that makes sense,probably not.
Then I will alter it again,so I can offically say "IAM HALF THE WOMAN I USED TO BE".

Off to work in a bit, voice is giving out on me, but Iam sure the peeps at work will be happy with that,lol.

Just lost a big post, bloody computer decided to install updates :mad:

Anyway, Penny, you have done amazingly well, you should be shouting from the rooftops already:D

Julie - where you at ??

Well, I been having a crap week, so taking it 1 day at a time from today..

will catch up with you all later ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girls,sorry didnt abandon you all just been really busy.
Well the other day I put on 6lbs which was nowhere near as bad as i thought.Im not changing my ticker as it will depress me haha!!
Yesterday I was given a load and I mean a load of this butter tablet stuff,you know the stuff I mean?Its like fudge but its crumbly and melts in your mouth.
Well I thought yum yum,then I couldnt wait to get in the car and eat it,then panic struck,omg i am gonna eat it and im gonna eat it fast,so the only option was to bin it,but i couldnt bring myself to do that it must have cost a fortune,so I did no more than drive to the cd centre and post it through the letter box,only it wouldnt fit,knowing sallys husband worked next door in the printers I decided to give it to him to give to Sally(cdc).Only as I drove off feeling all redeemed and all that I remembered sally saying he had been on the diet,**** I thought now Ive given it to him now the poor ******* has got to get rid of it,I hope sally hasnt got the hump with me now as i may have thrown him completely off track.........oops!!I just hope it made it home to sally as she will bin it,if it didnt then hes gonna put 6lbs on this week!!
I wrote a note saying sally and rosie,someone just gave this to me and i didnt know what to do with it,if i keep it i will eat it,so im giving it to you(arent i kind)
Penny well done actually massive well done on the 6lbs OFF!!thats brilliant you must be well chuffed.
Shazza ....howdie,another weekend,dont you just bloody hate them!!stay strong girlfriend and NO bloody toblerones!!
Serena......youre still being vewwwwyy good i see,and also famous all your quotes in the cd newsletter.....very impressive!!tweak tweak haha!!

xx

Last edited:
Hi Julie, glad you didnt leave it at my house, cos I was feeling weak willed last nite, but no damage done, and I think Iam still determined inside,cris is away, and that is usually the time that I cheat, because I feel free, but the only person Iam cheating is me.
I have no voice at all today, well a whisper, and that means that I cant take my dogs out, because I have to keep calling them so they dont get lost,and they are hopeless on a lead.

Nothing else to report, other than I will be taking the weekend, minute,by minute.

Hello girls, why am i sooo crap :confused:
Started off today promising myself i will be good, went off for the suit fitting with hubby and 2 of my nephews (aged 27 and 26) and all 3 looked fab, made me cry ;)
came home, took steves mom shopping, unpacked, had a bit of chicken :rolleyes: then it all went to pot.....and now i am sat here feeling bloated and crap !! i have just announced to steve i am coming of CD as its a waste of money as i cant get my head round it 100% :cry:
steve is naturally slim (dont you hate those people!!) and he cant understand when something works, why do i have to get my head round it ???
Grrr... I am not coming off CD ~i am just having a sulk :break_diet:
What is wrong with me??????

Julie, well done on getting rid of that stuff, i would have ate it :eek: your a good girl ;)
Penny, your doing absolutly fab, well done....

Well i am off to run up and down the stairs a few times, then gonna colour my hair, should keep me out the kitchen for a bit eh !:rolleyes:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

shazza your not crap, at all,sooooo there.
We all have blips, I have just had a mousse, to try and settle my emotional need to eat, its nothing to do with hunger.
I have cleaned the house from top to bottom and even if there was more to do, I have no energy left.
Blah, blah, blah, I dont want food, do I?

no Penny you dont, your doing sooo well :O)
I have not run up and down the stairs yet, still sitting here, thinking about it (story of my life :D )
I have just had a text saying FFA LOL... I know LOL is laugh out loud... what does FFA mean ???
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back