Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

ha ha.. thats two of us then :p
Well I am going to do steves tea, and then i will spend 10minutes trotting up and down the stairs :p
Then i am doing my hair, and finally its a nice hot bath for me, before coming back down for Primeval with the boys ;)

You take it easy Penny, and i will check back later to see how we are all doing :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless your heart, I will be fine, and what colour are you doing your hair?
Iam out of here too, but not to the kitchen, I changed the beds today, so off to remake them, ohhhhhhh what a saturday nite Iam having,lol

Well it would appear that Iam here alone again,lol, I really should get me one of the life type things.

Just wanted to moan, that the world is unfair, only on a small scale today,but its annoying me, lots,lol.

So far today cris has had, 2 chocolate bars, a pk pork rinds, hes now cooking himself 3 steaks, onions,mushrooms, new potatoes, cauli, and rich gravy, and we are just back from the weekly shop, that you all know I love.This week it was only £90 for just him, and only 5 bags of shopping, Iam going to have to tell him I'll go shopping on my own, because we cant afford to keep spending like this,theres no logic to the man, ohhhhhhhh well moan over, off to have my first shake.

Hey Penny - all men must eat like that, so unfair :( I love food shopping, but i am now conciously trying to not buy stuff i really like ;)

I just had to colour my roots, so still a red head ;)

Well today, its so far so good :D i am quietly confident i will get through the day 100%, although i am planning on haveing a VERY early night, will do up about 8pm with my book, anything to keep me out the kitchen and not have to watch steve and tom devour the usual evening snacks, popcorn / crisps / choc / cornettos etc etc :eek:

Well its been a really lovely day and my back garden is looking lovely, cant wait for the sun shine to arrive and stay a while, makes this diet so much easier to stick to ;);)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey cookie,
Our team is struggleing a bit one way or another, we do have a full team, as no one has said they want out, although they all apprear to be missing in action :eek:

so, girls where are you all.....
Julie how you doing ??? Are you on 810 or back on SS ??
Penny - i hope your keeping up the good work, your doing great ...

Today is officially day 2 100% SS for me, yay !! I have in my head decided to stick with SS till 5th May and then move up to 810 for 1 week, then 1000 for 1 week, as i want to be on 1200 for the bank holiday at end may as we are going away, although i will stay on 1200 for a few weeks... so its a bit of a rush but thats the plan at the moment, as long as i am good :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just home from work, its been a strange day of office work and training, my sore throat is still here, and making it very difficult to speak, and Iam finding it hard to drink anything, cos I keep going into coughing fits,its not nice at all.

Shazza, congrats on staying 100% strong, well done indeed.

Hi girlies,hows it going?
shazza well done on the 100% thats fab,keep going,its warming up now that should spur us all on a bit.............she says fingers crossed!!
Penny whats up with your throat hun?Is it some sort of virusy thing?Hope you feel better soon luvvy((huggles))
me.....im still struggling theres a surprise,dont really know what direction i am going in,trying to just hold my weight at mo,until i get a sudden rush of inspiration!!
xx

Ha You and me both Julie... today is day 3 100% for me so fingers crossed I can keep it up :rolleyes:
I also have my WI at lunchtime, so will see if i have managed the damage limitation after a dodgy 5 days :( I will let you know how i have done...
Penny - are you feeling better now ?? You have to keep drinking the water, difficult as it is !! Your doing FAB !

Well I am off now got to do a spreadsheet on Vehicle sales,...... yawn yawn......

Later girls :O)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi darlings, thanks for your kind messages, I know I need to keep drinking, but it ends up coming out of my nose and mouth, bit like Iam being sick (tmi), but its true.
Shazza good luck with your WI.
Julie, if your looking for inspiration, just look at your signature pictures, you silly billy willy.
Huggles to all.

Eeek Penny - Thats nice (TMI :p ) dont drink any water ha ha:D

Julie - how you doing chic, Penny is quite right you have done fab, your all the inspiration you need ;)

Me- well i have just got back from my WI and i have stayed the same, which is good coz of my blunder last week, but bad coz i have wasted another blummin week :copon:gave myself a good talking to and will take it a day at a time and hopefully next week i will see a good loss:rolleyes:

Thats it from me, will check in later when i get home, be good girls :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shazza thats fantastic news, well done you, you lucky bugger, even thinking about non cd food causes me to gain, so Iam very jealous,lol.
Sorry about the tmi, but I wanted you to understand my problem,lol.
Julie, your missing in action again, get back on here now!

Hi girls.........back I come,I sts too,I was quite ok with that.
I have to really push myself now though cos we have decided between ourselves,that if I cant do it this week then I am having a break,which I really dont want to do as I know I will be back where I started and I really cannot do that,I have talked it over and am going to try and do SS for a month oh god I really dont wanna do it,but we decided if im miserable its only a month of miserableness and chances are if i have a good loss i wont be miserable any more!!
Hope you are well,penny ..........coming out your nose!!EEW!!
xx

Hey Julie, you know you sound exactly like me :p I dont want to carry on with CD but i dont not want to carry on either :sigh: so its what dont you want more, and for me its not losing this last blumming stone, although i cant guarantee thats gonna be my train of thought tomorrow :sigh: i am taking it one day at a time and each day i complete is fab !!
At the moment i just feel like if i dont get to my goal, i will always have unfinished business and always be on CD or always going back to CD, and i cant afford to do that, metally or financially :rolleyes:

So, Penny, how you feeling now, I hope your a bit better, keep away from the fluids :eek:

well tonight i have been to town and bought some ghastly aluminous green leggins / aluminous yellow top / aluminous pink leg warmers / gloves and black tutu :eek: ha ha i cant wait to wear them, its for my nieces hen night, she is having a fame / 80's theme while we are in cyprus, so i am thinking may be a bit hot for the leg warmers (August in Cyprus:D) but you gotta look the part eh ;) I cant wait....but i have not drank for about 8 years, I just cant handle my drink at all, end up on my arse somewhere and its not pretty the day/evening after either, but I have promised my niece i will have a drink with her, so god help whoever is in Ayai Napa that evening ha ha ;):D:rolleyes::cool::eek:

Well i am off to bed now girls, check in tomorrow to see how we are all doing :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey sistas

How y'all doing?

Penny - sounds like you have a drink problem but not the enjoyable kind lol...

Shazza - your outfit sounds fab but oops is it really 80s stuff co I swear I have a load of things like that lurking in the back of my wardrobe ready for when I slimmed into them again...dammit are they out of fashion now??

Julie - grit your teeth hun and go for it - now that Christmas/Valentines/Easter and all that sh*t is out of the way there is nothing standing in the way of you getting your head down and getting the weight off, do you really wanna be 30 years down the line and still faffing about like our Nina? No you do not. :copon:

Have a great day everyone xx

Hi all, just back from the doctors, theres nothing they can do, which is what I knew they would say, but cris was very concerned last nite.The only advice was to stay away from work for a few days, which makes sense to me, however annoying it is,with the sickness policy at work. I have a poorly tummy today too, so thats helpful, its all weight loss, right,lol.

Shazza, you will look wonderful, thats for sure my darling.

Julie, why dont you do what Shazza and I do, take it one day at a time, dont think of it as a month,thats too long to think about,in my book.You can do this, and even if you have a break, your not going to put all the weight back on, you silly billy. You know that I have had, several breaks over the years, and for me its helped, I think the more weight you have to loose, the harder it is.Dont forget what success you have had.

Serena, ohhhhhhhhhh I'll be looking out for you in your sexy outfit,lol.

That is soo true Penny, I cant even look forward to my WI on Tuesday, coz i know I can blow it all on Monday, the fact that my WI is the next day does not deter me :confused:
so one day at a time is better for me, as long as i get through today I am happy ;)
And so far so good, in fact i went home at lunchtime and made my shake, and in the fridge is some easter egg, 2 little squares in a big bloody basket, so i took the choc out, chucked the basket in the bin and thought, how much damage can that bit of choc really do....:rolleyes: anyway i decided too much and promtly threw it in the bin too, whoever it belonged to didnt want it as its been sat in the frdge shouting me for the past 4 days :cool:

So Penny you can have a few days off in the sunshine, lucky you (for the time off not the pain your in :p)

Serena, if you already have that clothing your ahead of the fashion, coz there is stacks of it in the shops, all over the place ;)

Well I got to go and pretend to be working, ho hum... I am bored :p
Think a chat with the guys in the warehouse is in order, will pop down and see what they are all up to

Later girls
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wheres my sistas at ???? :wave_cry::wave_cry:
I am lonely :wave_cry:

well i managed to get through another day, yay :D another day down :D
steve and tom are season ticket holders at Birmingham City FC, so they kick off on saturday at 5.20pm, so i will be home alone on saturday evening..... i am pondering planning late afternoon early evening shopping (window shopping) with my niece, or will i be strong enough to be left in the house on my own:confused:, stupid isnt it that i dont trust myself, but i dont :sigh: ho hum....
Well gonna go and have a lurk on the main board and hope to catch up with you all tomorrow ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back