Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Well this certainly is a lonely place of late.
Congrats shazza on staying so strong, and dont worry, I dont trust me either, I think it is healthy in a strange kind of way, one day we will and we can live as slim peeps, but for now, whatever it takes!

Serena, hi darling, hows slimsville?

As for me I had huge verbal fistycuffs with cris this morning, which resulted in me eating, yes eating and what, bloody peanuts, generally annoyed with myself, but what is done is done, the doctor did say to gargle with salt water, does peanuts and water count?,lol.
Ok, you all take care and dont follow my poor example, just to add, the nearer I get to goal, the more likely Iam to cheat, help!

Another lonely day online.

Well what a horrible day I have had, ended in cris' car failing its MOT, big style, so much so that the car has to go, and that WILL cause tension at home over time.
We have been talking about getting rid of his car, because of the my car and the van,and the expense of living theses days,and parking,and god knows what else,lol.
So hes out there clearing out his baby,and again my house has become a tip.
Moan, moan, all over now, nite nite.

Just to add, off for my weigh in tomorrow, not hopeful now, after my naughty day thats got worse and worse.Also, didnt get paid as much as hoped, so wont be able to get enough for ss, ****ing boom booms doom and gloom.

ah tell me about cars !! My sons has been wrote off and while he is waiting for his insurance to come through he is 'borrowing' money from us, which is not easy to find !! Now (as i type) steve is outside as the fan on ours has not stopped since i got in from work, so not sure if its the head gasket or not, but i am not happy to spend money on cars :mad:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

right, I am back, was interupted by my mum, its 24years today since my granny sherriff died and my mum still takes her anniversary quite badly, then I had to deal with Jed (bedtime) then he went into toms room for a kiss and spilt toms drink all over the floor, then John came in from work and him and his dad are having a to do about his choice of car (if i said chav central / boy racer, picture the worst car and thats the one he wants!!) :sigh: finally peace and quiet has decended, Jed is asleep and John has agreed to look at a different car, so everyone is happy so far !! Phew ;)

so where was i..... ahh yea, Penny, you will be fine for your weigh in, if you have gained its only water weight you know that !! So what are you going to do if you cant SS ??? Low carb diet ?? You are so close to goal now, maybe you should be moving up the steps :rolleyes:

Hey Julie, where you at girl ??? Whereever you are i hope your ok and finding some inspiration from somewhere ;)

Serena - I am popping over to read your diary in a mo ;)

Well today is another day down and i have been 100% again today, YAY !!:D
Taking it 1 day at a time is so much better :D Only drawback is Steve said my breath is really bad :cry: Ahh well he wont want any kisses then ;) ha ha !!

Right i am going now to have a mooch on the main board,

Later girls :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Penny, good luck for Wi tomorrow hunni xx

Shazza - well done you with another 100% day down, sounds like you have had loads to deal with today.

Julie, hope you are ok xxx

Ohhhhhhh Shazza, hope your mums ok, time is meant to heal, but it doesnt really.
Heres hoping your car gets sorted soon, and congrats on staying strong.
As for not ssing, well I have decided that if his lordship can spend £90 on a weeks shopping for himself, I can get stuff for ss, and so there.

Thanks Serena darling, WI went ok, I confessed my twatt like behaviour and Sally was lovely as ever, she has been here a million times before with me,and its fear stopping me,and Iam willing to blame anyone and anything else for my downfall, but its plain and true its just fear.
So Iam 2lb down this week, which is amazing considering.
Will do my best to get over my fear of being normal( no comments ty) because Iam only 0.6 away from it anyway, in terms of BMI, and I deserve it.

Iam away for the weekend, working on our van, at cris' mums, shes not there, which in a way makes it worse, she doesnt trust us with the keys, so a neighbour will let us in, and the neighbour will water the garden, meaning keep an eye on us, were in our sodding 30's for gods sake, so annoying.
She is very house proud,and we have strict instructions, on what we can and cant do, ohhhhhhh and how to feed our dogs too, triple annoying, ungrateful mare arent I,lol.
So have a wonderful weekend, take care and take it one minute at a time, huggles to all.

Hey Penny... well done you !! And you do deserve it :D OMG 0.6 away from being normal wwooohhhooooooo !!!!!! That is fab :D I cant wait till i am there ;)

Julie - how you doing girl ????

Serena - How are you getting on with 1800 cals... wow !!!

I have had another good day ;) really think (dont want to say it out loud) that i might finally have my head in the right place :eek::D

Well going to mooch on main board,
take care girls,
Have a good weekend :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry girls not total abandonment i havent been about much as i have been working blah blah!!I am not doing so well sorry my darlings but i have reached never land and cant come back at mo will check in soon stay well
xx

Hey julie,
good to hear your ok ;) you have done amazingly well getting where your at :D
Dont let all your hard work go for nothing, if you stay where your at now, you have still done great, as penny has said,look at your signiture pic..... FAB :D
Take care chic, and i do hope you check in on us again soon ;)

Hey Penny, how was your weekend, I managed to stay on plan yesterday, despite being at home with Jed on my own :D so feeling quite happy and feeling better now that is out the way... but i cant get complacent, I could blow it all tomorrow !!! Actually looking forward to my WI on Tuesday (thats a first for about 5 weeks :eek: !!)

serena - hows 1800 treating you ??

Well I will check in later, got my wobble board session later today :p

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhh Julie, I hope your feeling better darling.

Shazza, congrats on staying strong, thats fantastic.

As for me, I had a wonderful weekend, however, that meant being totally off plan, scales showing massive gain, feeling down about it, will give real thought as to what to do next, the fears getting the better of me, might need to give into it for a bit, who knows.

Hi everyone

Julie, hope you are ok in never land.

Shazza, hope you're still enjoying life in wobble-land.

Penny, don't feel down about a bit of water weight, it's only a problem if you let it upset you.

xxx

Hey Penny, you had a good weekend, you should be happy, like serena said, its water weight, dont let it get you down ;)

Hey Julie, how you doodling ??? Its quiet here without you :wave_cry:

Serena, I am sooo glad your keeping up with your diary, i really need it at the moment :D

It was my WI today and i lost 4lb, so pretty happy about that, finally feel like i am on the final stretch, still taking it 1 day at a time and more than that and i start to freak out :rolleyes:

Well off to do some work, will check in on you all later
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back