Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

yep, was going great till i came home, had a argument with Steve, went on to eat buscuits / chunky kitkat / hula hoops/ cornetto and bowl of oats n more cereal, :break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:
Why, why, why !!!!
So bloody annoyed with myself now :cry:
Needless to say i wont be having my 2nd and 3rd pack today !!

Well, I hope you have had a better day than me Penny, have you decided to stick with SS or not ?? I keep asking myself the same thing, but i have NEVER finished anything i have started and this is something i would like to draw a line under, otherwise in 1 week / 1 month, i will be thinking how much could i have lost if only...........

Ahh, I am going to lurk on the main board and continue to feel sorry for myself :sigh:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,im still around
penny hugs hunny xx
serena...photo wowzers!!
shazza ..............well done on the 4lb loss hun fab!!
Me........I am nearing the end of my first 100% day woohoo!!I spoke to sally and said I will phone her when Im ready to come back,it seems to have given me a renewed determination to kind of go back there having had a break all be it a week haha!!and have lost some weight........god im weird!!
xx

Hey Julie, glad to see you back and glad your feeling stronger after your break ;)

Hey Penny - how are you ??

I am ok so far, i have got the photo of me in the orange t shirt and the new one of me in my garden from sunday (i have uploaded into my photos on here), printed off and on my desk mat, so i am hoping looking at those will keep me on track, also got them on my fridge too :D:D

well of now for my 1st shake, and a quick go on the DS....catch you all after work,
Stay strong girls, we can do this
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girlies

Glad to see you back Julie xx

Shazza - you look fab in your new piccies, what a difference! Keep going girl and you'll be at goal in no time.

Penny, huggles hunni :)

xxx

Shazza, loving your pictures, you look amazing.

Julie, glad your back darling.

Serena huggles darling.

As for me I have cancelled my cdc appointment, cris is annoyed with me, and thinks Iam weak willed, so pissed off at him and the world at the moment. I have eaten today, didnt really enjoy it that much, but ohhhhhhhhhh I just dont know what to say really.

Penny, you have done amazing, even if you decide this is the end of your CD journey you have done fantastic, be kind to yourself :D

Julie - how you doing ??

Me - well i am having a nightmare....
eating when i know i should not be, I dont know i am bored of dieting, but i also know i am not where i need to be, so dont know, do i have a break for a day or so and re cap or do i carry on struggling through, it seems all i have done recently is struggle .....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shazza, only you can make that decision, for me I have taken about a week off, because mentally it was what I needed to do, cris disapproves, but thats just tough to be honest.
Heres hoping your able to make a decision soon.

Nothing else to report here, other than, Iam off to see my heeebeeegeeby man tomorrow, and I feel a million times better, but since running out of some of the detox stuff, the food cravings are impossible,BUT the pain in much better and I guess thats the main thing, and Iam very grateful for it, I can tell you.
Might pop back later, huggles to all.

Hey Penny - good luck with your boogey man ;)
I wish i could make a decision, but i cant :( I guess that must mean i am not ready to give up eh :rolleyes:
I just am soo impatient, i dont want to waste any more time :rolleyes: so why cant i get my head round the 'your not eating!!'
grrr..... i do my own head in :sigh:
going off to lurk
be strong girls :cool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ahoy there me hartys
shazza i just looked at your piccys wowzers..........does that mean i looks like dat if it does im a happy bruvva from anover muvva ..........cool.........but shazza why are you worried about those arms I dont get it they look normal??
Pen pen whats happenin me homie ?are u still infectious if not we must get together this week,
Serena hewwo!!hows you me love?Is that it think we are sparse? haha!!
xx

actually im gonna put it politely where the **** is everyone blimey debs soola sharony ast someone else **** i cant remember!!
xx

so our team is down to 3 and a half shazza,pen pen,serena and me is the half the sort of I love u all but I hide when I cheat so I count as a half a person!!I love u all though so dont go........debs and soola come back please even if youre not doing the diet we miss you you pair of mad girls
xx

Hi sewena Im not off my head I is just a batty girl,I have an interview tomoz owwwwwwww!!
xx

well its a sort of interview,actually no its not,i Have the chance of renting a newly built salon and im going to look at one the same tomorrow,then next week i have interview going through my business plan
xx

Oi Oi my lovely ladies,( not sure if to include Juju in that?).
Serena stop posting,your picture is making me soooooo jealous, actually its not, once I get the green out of my eyes the pics are very motivational, so well done you, as are Julies and Shazzas.

Shazza, I guess you are right in not wanting to give up, so hang on in there, and remember "FOOD IS A NO NO".
If only is was that easy.

Julie, good luck with the interview, shop type thingy me jib, your walk it, your such a star.

Iam not infectious anymore, thankfully, so would be great to meet up soon, but we are down to one car and that means trouble, cris lasted 2 days of using his bike, who'd of guessed that one,lol.

So I have tried to tidy the house to MIL passability, but it wont, so dont know why I try, last time, she said " its not too bad", which was an improvement on " its not the worst I have seen it".Last time she was in and out, like a flash, so double, dont know why I bother.

Off to see the heebeejeebeey man, not the boggey man,lol, that made me laugh.
Had pizza last nite,so had a bad nite, Iam doing it to punish myself, but Iam not sure why, or what I have done wrong.
Reasearched NLP practioners last nite, theres a lady in canterbury, who might be able to get my head right, god only knows how much it costs, but it cant be any worse than the money I have wasted on cd for the last 18 months or so.

OK have to go,misssssssssssssssssssss everyone.

Serena you nut nut,lol.

Cris is driving me mad, apparently money grows on trees and its ok for me to move heavy pieces of wood around while he decides what small things he wants, so I have had a tantrum and told him to ****ing do it himself, last weekend I pulled a muscle lifting stuff I shouldnt, and its not healed, he knows it hasnt, so **** him.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO angry the way he talks and treats me, ohhh and severe PMT isnt really helping his case, and his insistance on being a fully paid up member of the food police.

Back