Team 17 = sisters of slim =official thread =

Hey Julie - Hope your interview thingy went well :D

Penny - glad to hear your not infectious :D so your boogey man is working ;) I had a look on that NLP hmmmm interesting :rolleyes: food police - I have a couple of them at home too :(

I have decided to come off CD for a couple of days, I am following WW to see how it goes, although to be honest i dont think I will be off CD for long, as i have put on 4lb since Tuesday :( I know that is water weight so not stressing too much, will be interested to see if i manage to lose a couple of lb on WW.

I will not be around to much as today i have to do Steves accounts :( and tomorrow we are going out to watch the footie, fingers crossed Birmingham City win :D but i will pop on when i can :D

Have a good weekend girls :D
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Shazza, I think it will help you, having a breather.

So the outcome of my review yesturday was good, but that I need alot more vitamins, including a massive dose of vitamin C, which wont work with ketosis will it, and I need to be drinking 500 , yes 500mls of raw vegetable juice a day, again not on cd plan, but it might be a load of old toss, but its making me well, so at the moment its more important to be well, than it is to be slim,so theres no ss for me for a while, havent decided what I will be doing in terms of having any cd products, all I know is I want to be well.

Heres hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend,as for me I will be enjoying my freedom and moaning Iam lonely,lol.

Hey Girls,
how we all doing ??
Well, we decided to leave the accounts today and go shopping instead..... YAY :D

So i was not looking for an outfit for my nephews wedding as i had already decided on a trouser suit ;) but today i saw a lovely dress, (always see summat when you dont need it eh !!) so i bought it :D and the shoes and accesories, so that is what i am wearing for the wedding :D it does look very nice, and would look even better another 12lb off ;)
so i have made up my mind to crack on with CD from tomorrow, and this time i am doing it properly as before i was having Chicken and tea with milk in :copon: (legitimate cheats :rolleyes:) nope i am gonna do this if it bloody kills me !! I am going to finish what i started ;)
And every week i am gonna try on that dress and see how much better it looks :D

Roll on Cyprus in 14 weeks YAY !!!

Penny - if the heebegeeby man is making you better, that has to take priority, your health and wellbeing is most important ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhhh Shazza show us a picture of you in your lovely new dress, very exciting.

As for me I have just returned from the local shop, I bought a big packet of broken mixed biscuits, eat a few, well more than a few, and then beat the rest into crumbs with a rolling pin, so I cant eat anymore, my belly isnt the empty thing at the moment, if that makes sense.
Cris rang me earlier, he thinks the health stuff should wait until Iam at goal, according to the scales my weights gone up 2 stone in a week and a bit, which is more than possible with the amount of wheat that I have been eating, but it is also sole destroying.
Been reasearching the raw food diet, there is some interesting stuff about, managed my pint of vegi juice no problem, but my tummy and bottom arent happy,lol.
Nite nite all.

awww Penny - that weight will drop off as quick as it went on ;) ha ha i bet your botty aint liking all that vegi juice....yuk !!

My scales are showing 7lb on since Tuesday :eek: I got my WI on wednesday, so damage limitation (again !!)

Julie - i hope you are ok, we need you on here, so hurry up back !!

Serena - Dont worry about your bad day yesterday, we all human ;) and your fan bloody tastic !! :cool:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ohhhhhhhhh this team seems to be falling apart.

Had a hell of a weekend, just had KFC, nothing else to report.

Shazza hope your ok darling, and like you say its weight that will come off quickly, but it still shocks me no end, how quickly it goes on.

OK so I had the grumps yesturday, Iam sorry,its just that there is very little activity in this team these days.
That said Iam at work today,so wont be able to post, decided not to kid myself that iam trying to do cd today, yesturday I had a shake, followed within minutes with some chips, not sure thats part of the plan,lol.
I have the doctors in a hour, so must rush, take care everyone.

Hey girls,
How we doing ??
I am ok, not been on CD so been hiding :(
Back on it from tomorrow, so will be posting more :copon:
Penny, how you doing ???
Julie, where are you ??
Ho hum, this team has fell apart :cry:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck with your restart darling,as for me,I might do 1000cals, still undecided, lots to tell you all, but have to run as I have to go to work.
Have a wonderful weekend.

Hi girls,
I havent been about much sorry reasons for this are
A.......i havent been cd ing just holding my weight where it is.
B.......I am trying to move so am spending most of my time searching for a house.
C....well there isnt a C
I will pop on now and again just to see whos doing what but Im afraid I dont think I will be going back to CD for the foreseeable future i am joining slimming world on tuesday,event though I have done it beforeand been unsuccessful I am hoping it will keep me on track,I need a book to tell me what to eat left to my own devices I do not make the right choices!!
Keep well
julie
xxxx

Also I forgot to say I sign contracts for the salon on 1st July,so thats another thing ive been doing,and I took my counselling exam so was studying for that.
Actually we went to new forest at the weekend,parked in a layby on the way down for the night,as we werent booked into camp site til saturday,it was a dogging layby............nice!!
Bought a new tent for daughter and b friend to sleep in,she puked in it and we threw it away,andy nearly burnt down the camper putting a lit disposable bbq on the side in there with food cooking on it cos he thought a couple of cows were gonna nick his grub!!
yeh!!
xx

Julie, its so fab to hear from you, and whats all this about moving, tell us more, congrats on the salon, where is it, whens it opening, can I be your 1st customer.
Shazza I hope your feeling well and staying with the plan.

So I think it might be time for us to find new teams, as this one seems to have fallen apart for various reasons.
Serenas at goal, Julie and I arent on cd anymore, and others have gone awol, leaving poor Shazza all alone, personally I wont be looking for a new team as I need to keep my weight where it is for now, so I can have surgery..
So let me know what you think

Hey Julie,
Good to hear from you :D Wow, you been busy eh ......:eek:
So you decided on SW then, well good luck whatever you do, you have done fab ;)

Penny - I have been crap :cry: but i have got enough CD packs to last 3 weeks, so i am going to give it a really good shot and then start up the plans myself.... i dont want to join another team either :p

So i guess this is where we say goodbye, good luck with the surgery hun, i do hope your dreams come true :wave_cry:

:gen126: a group hug is in order :cry:
and now :beam:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone

Sorry been awol - t'internet's been playing up at home (at work during lunchbreak right now).

Julie - think you're making a good decision, you've given CD a good go this year but there's no point keep stopping and starting, just wears you down. Good luck with SW.

Shazza - good luck with your last 3 weeks on CD, grit your teeth and go for it hunni!

Penny - hope you are feeling ok. Not long until race for life, it's coming round so quickly! :eek: Are you going to be walking round it? xx

Hey Guys,
Well i know i said i am not looking to join another team, but I am carrying on my CD journey and really need the support :wave_cry:

So I am off to see if i can get myself on one :wave_cry:

Good luck girls in your own journeys ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,well I know none of the original team are about but maybe you might have a quick look one day and say howdy!!In the meantime I am going to post on here this is my little comfort blanket!!
Julie is hopefully going to have a chat on here too she popped on here before and said hello to all of us,shes a rosie and sally girl!! and we will wait and see if any of you magically re appear
xx

Back