**Team 18 - Slinkybabes ~ Official thread**

Was thinking since all results need to be sent to Irene for a sunday. We could have our weigh in sat-sat. Can everyone send me there weight today, and we can start as of next week.

Hi glad to have found our thread, excited now my official weigh in today is 14st 2 ouch :eek: started day 1 today

Take care all and good luck:wave_cry:

Michelle

hi, yeah saturday sounds good to me. Ok here goes, I am 29, 5'2'' and am starting at 15st. My first aim is to lose 4 stone for my 30th in April. I have been dieting for as long as I remember, yet always seem to weigh more, so although I always think i am on one, i am never actually doing one lol :p

we are all short arses lol!!

Okay sat - sat good for me

Todays weight 14st 1 lb 6oz (I started cd on tues at 14 st 8lb 8oz, so very happy haha! but take first weight for Sat-sat, did that make sense! good luck BabyB for being are team leader!)

Hi glad to have found our thread, excited now my official weigh in today is 14st 2 ouch :eek: started day 1 today

Take care all and good luck:wave_cry:

Michelle

hows day one going for you? very simialr weight and height to start of with! I am 5ft 3 and was 14st 8 starting

JUST PLAYING around (whoops hit caps!) what do you think of this

most teams have them and I want one too lol! Think we can copy and paste it straight to siggys

Morning Slinky Babes! :eek:)))

I weigh 13st 1.5lbs, 5ft 9...

Do we post our weights in this thread each week or email BB seperately!

Good Luck all!! We can do this!!

Morning Slinky Babes! :eek:)))

I weigh 13st 1.5lbs, 5ft 9...

Do we post our weights in this thread each week or email BB seperately!

Good Luck all!! We can do this!!

I'm not sure:8855: I put it on here! when she comes along I am sure she'll let us know:D

hiya team mates

how's it all going? how you feeling? BabyB you started on Friday right? gotten past the hardest few days:D

Joined the 5th Jan-5th Feb challenge, I am aiming to lose 15lb by then?

What would be your goals?

not going to be around so much now, as I started back to work today, but only a shift 7:30-9 /3-6pm then back to 7:30am-6pm:( haha I am a childminder so lucky I can nip to the loo with all the water that I'm drinking!

I am already feeling slimmer down my back odd place I know, but I must of had a roll (or three hehe) I had choosen to ignore ewwww

Lets get this thread on the road:talk017:

Hiya im on totm and was already to give up this morning. had sore head sore tummy and after 11 hours sleep am still shattered!!! ended up giving in to the water flavourings as i couldnt face trying to get painkillers over on water alone, and i dont drink tea or coffee. Maybe the weight loss will be a bit slower, but i imagine cause its totm it wont be as good anyway.

so went for a bath this afternoon to take my mind of the diet. Im not even hungry just miss food lol...

im aiming to have lost 20lbs by the 5th feb!!! heres hoping

Hiya im on totm and was already to give up this morning. had sore head sore tummy and after 11 hours sleep am still shattered!!! ended up giving in to the water flavourings as i couldnt face trying to get painkillers over on water alone, and i dont drink tea or coffee. Maybe the weight loss will be a bit slower, but i imagine cause its totm it wont be as good anyway.

so went for a bath this afternoon to take my mind of the diet. Im not even hungry just miss food lol...

im aiming to have lost 20lbs by the 5th feb!!! heres hoping

aww hun, hope you feel better soon, I am due TOTM on Thurs:( and feeling bloated already, but I don't 'feel' bad within myself when on so not too bad.

20lb for feb:clap: you can do it hun.

I haven't had the water flavoring are they nice?

I know what you mean about not being hungry just missing food!

Food was our friend:D good idea having a bath to relax and take your mind off

right off for school run, I shall more than likely be on in the evenings only now - I will get withdrawal for how often I am on here lol

xxxxx

Hiya, I was meant to be starting on monday but I have felt so rough the last few days, I have hardly any sleep as ,my cough and sore throat has woken me up. Am ashamed to say i could not get past 5pm every night, but I am determind that tomorrow i will not let it get in my way. I am just annoyed I have lost the last few days.

Oh well, I have my weigh in on sunday morning, and am hoping that if I stick to it 100% from tomorrow, I can still lose a good few pounds. If someone could remove my husband and kids for the next few days I will be laughin lol

well done girls on doing so wellx x x

Hiya, I was meant to be starting on monday but I have felt so rough the last few days, I have hardly any sleep as ,my cough and sore throat has woken me up. Am ashamed to say i could not get past 5pm every night, but I am determind that tomorrow i will not let it get in my way. I am just annoyed I have lost the last few days.

Oh well, I have my weigh in on sunday morning, and am hoping that if I stick to it 100% from tomorrow, I can still lose a good few pounds. If someone could remove my husband and kids for the next few days I will be laughin lol

well done girls on doing so wellx x x

sorry you've not been feeling well, not a good time to start a diet:(

Good luck hun, xxx

Hi All

Sorry not been on for a few days. Hope you're all feeling a bit better. I caved on Tuesday night as stuck with a friend going through a really bad time and no shakes with me, more concerned for her,:cry: but back onto plan yesterday.

Will post on here on saturday after my wi.

Take care all and good luck.

Michelle :)

Hi All

Sorry not been on for a few days. Hope you're all feeling a bit better. I caved on Tuesday night as stuck with a friend going through a really bad time and no shakes with me, more concerned for her,:cry: but back onto plan yesterday.

Will post on here on saturday after my wi.

Take care all and good luck.

Michelle :)

I hope your friends okay:( Well done for getting back on the plan hun

On day 11 for me, I had chicken last night though:eek: I just couldn't even think of having my 4th shake so thought okay, have plain chicken and the 2 tablespoons of veg, and do you know what, I am not bothered now to have it! it was so bland and boring next to the shakes:8855:feel bad for caving in, but I did stick to what I could have (did that make sense!) feeling very bloated, TOTM not here should of been yesterday:( not much hope for my weigh in tomorrow then, oh well will still post;)

good luck team mates x

Hi All

Weel the wi news is not great, goodish after my cave in on Tuesday helping my friend, well here goes

4lb loss:rolleyes:

But as we say better off than on eh.

Good luck everyone

Michelle:wave_cry:

Back