**Team 18 - Slinkybabes ~ Official thread**

Hi, after a really rubbish week, I managed to lose 3lbs. I am happy with that, seeing as I was unable to stick to it while I was ill, so I am down from 15st to 14 11lb.

Well done girls x

Morning Ladies,

I lost 9.5lb on my first official weigh in - old weight 13st 1.5...Saturdays weight 12st 6lb :eek:)

Please everyone has had great first week losses!!

x

arhh, thanks...am really pleased...can feel it in all my work trousers...which is a real motivator! x

how's it going team mates?

where is everyone??

doign well, wanted something to eat so bad last night, I ended up cleaning the house as much as I could whilst my children fast asleep:8855:

Got my FIL 60th birthday on Saturday night, so having a planned meal, although not sure what will be avaible yet, but feel good as I have found a lovely outfit lurking in the depths of my cupboards not worn for about 2 yrs that fits:D

how everyone is okay x

week 2 sts why I don't know cos I have stuck to it all week, CDC advises more water and some firbesure.

We will see

where is everyone?

morning I know I am late to post my saturday weigh in sorry!!

13st 8lb total loss this week 2lb!

Had a great night out last night and ate a tiny bit of chicken curry but it was a buffet style meal, so had a bit then went out the room and had a bar yeah go me!!!!!

Only won on one dog though Rubbish!! haha

Evening ladies...I lost 2lb this week also, pretty pleased with that, as i had to do an Add a meal in prep for my operation...

hope everyone else has had good weight losses! x

thanks Berry Red!! Good luck for tomorrow! x

3lb off again!! total of 14lb off yeah my first stone.

I ahve just spent 3 hours getting my hair done for a treat haha, don't tell hubby how much I spent though he won't see it until saturday !

Well done Berry Red!! thats soooo good! A stone in 2 weeks! I'm hoping to get my stone on Saturday! xx

Okay my Saturday morning weigh in

13st5lb so -3lb this week:D, not bad after I had a chicken kebab (just meat last night:sigh: lol, but at least I went healthy ish) and only had about a 1/4 of it, I felt so full:D

Where is the rest of our team:( hope everyone having a good weekend ahead? I have got tap and ballet class for dd and football today and tomorrow for ds:rolleyes: kids and their choices, at least swimming not on this weekend

Going to get some water flavouring oi tuesday as finding water really really boring:jelous:

Hi girls, i am really sorry i have not been around, i have been wiped out by the bug that i could not shift and turned into a bit of a recluse. Have had a few probs at home as well which didnt help either. BUt I am back. You are all doing so well so i dont want to let you down. No weight loss this week, i am feeling a lot brighter now and have the energy to get back into this.

Hope you are all well x x

Hi All

Just back from WI and gues what :confused::confused::confused:

-7lbs woo hoo so happy makes up for sts last week. :bliss:
Hope your all feeling ok and ready for the week ahead. Take care and good luck.

So now thats total of 11lbs loss, lets hope for 3 next week to make my 1 stone ( fingers crossed )

Michelle x

Hi All

Just back from WI and gues what :confused::confused::confused:

-7lbs woo hoo so happy makes up for sts last week. :bliss:
Hope your all feeling ok and ready for the week ahead. Take care and good luck.

So now thats total of 11lbs loss, lets hope for 3 next week to make my 1 stone ( fingers crossed )

Michelle x

brilliant well done, you'll hit the stone no problem next week

Did you have more water this week then?

Back