***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's 2 of us so far!
Me & you! Any more takers?

3 + 200kcals

I've got 3 children under 3 so really need a meal lol!!

Finding it not too bad at the mo.. on day 3 had a headache yesterday but other that that all good, how about you??

:wave_cry:Hello, is there still room for me in your team?

I'm on day 3 and due to weigh in on Wednesday.

Yay

Hellooooo!! Welcome to our lovely team!! :)

Go us!!! :D

How are you finding it so far?? Dizeeblonde, what day are you on??? x

I'm on day 3, felt really rough yesterday but got tonnes of energy today, infact today I'm buzzing!

In an odd sort of way I'm actually enjoying not eating, but I did dream about eating last night, was very odd. I dreamt I was eating victoria sponge and I don't even like it! :rolleyes:

I have 4 young children too they are 10, 9, 7 and 4. I'm also a childminder so I'm always preparing food, not even tempted to nibble though. :D

Yeah not too bad so far.. Day 4 today and have stopped feeling hungry so hoping thats a good sign!

What are your little ones names??

My name is Charlotte (23) married to Steve (28), who is also on CDSS+ and we have 3 girls Mia (3) Lily (17months) and Ella (14weeks!) and we have 2 dogs jack russell called Jess and golden lab called Rose, and a cat called Cat! (Mia's choice lol!:8855:)

Thats me!! :)

Well done, I did a test this morning its really light pink so think Im guna leave it til tomoro then test again! Shame you have headache just keep with the water! Well done for getting this far xx

Im off out so would you mind if I left the advertising on thread to you???

Hope you have a lovely day and speak to you tonight probably!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back