***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops!!! Ive paid the price, sorry for letting team down ................... I put on 2lb :eek: . Not very impressed with myself at all, but trying not to feel guilty as its a negative emotion and wont help, whats done is done.... but am all psyched up to make up for it this week, I got some of those bars to try, thought that may make it more interesting....... thats if I like them... had a word with CDC about last week too, and she was very apologetic and explained that she was having a bad time... so all aired and put to rest.....

PT congrats with the "below another stone"

Just put it behind you Fi and move onto a fresh week :)

Very true! Don't look back just keep going forward!!
I just ate 1/2 a CD bar, the chocolate one, not bad, I think my firm favourite has to be the peanut though! I am having a craving for savouries at the moment and I'm starting to wish I'd bought more soups!

Spicy tomato soup yummy! haven't had it for a while, my fav bars are the cranberry and I get the odd choc orange bar for a treat :eek: Fav shake is toffee walnut made as a mousse and original porridge for brekkie, can't you tell I've been doing CD for a while :rolleyes:

Urgh! I hate tomato soup so not tried the CD one!
I love vanilla and chicken soup, but I would rather chew my own foot off than try another fruits of the forest shake!! LOL!
It's wierd though not keen on strawberry and banana as shakes but mousse'd they are lovely!

Morning all, I'm sorry I've been absent, I've been off plan for a few weeks and had a monumental weight gain, so not quite sure exactly how much I've put on in terms of this group, I can't remeber what my last weight was for here......

Anyway, I've got 10 weeks and 6 days until my fertility appointment and I need to lose 43lbs now :sigh: which is a result of eating what I wanted for the last 2 and a half weeks, because I knew I was coming back to CD...........

Moral of the story, never ever ever come off plan unless you are at goal.....

Onwards and upwards Ruth! (or rather downwards from a weigh perspective!!), just keep thinking of the next fertility appt :)

I am currently in day 2 of a ketosis headache again :(

Well I feel really motivated at the moment, just hope that last me through until I'm in Ketosis, which should hopefully be by friday morning at the latest.......

Welcome back Ruth, all that matters is that you are back on the band wagon...good luck this time...

Exp nasty headaches arent they.. hope it lifts soon............

PT, I tried one of the bars too, they are edible, I like the chewiness which means they take a while to go, but it does remind me of chewing a shake tastewise....

Anyway Im still doing well today, just got some chicken so if I do get urge to munch at least it will be protein.....back to one day at a time thinking, it really seems the best approach for me....

Glad your motivated Ruth ;) I hope ketosis hits for me before Friday, dunno how much more of this headache I can take, been asleep for a couple of hours in the vein hope it might go, no such luck! :(

Fi one day at a time is the best approach it stops you getting complacent :)

Glad everyone is motivated! One day at a time definately seems the way forward! I am getting huge desires to eat something at the moment but I haven't!
Hope the ketosis headaches pass soon, I never got one, am I just lucky or will it catch me out next time round??

I never got one the first time round, but have every time since :rolleyes:

O wonderful!! Off to work in a bit, this is the first morning when I have got up for an early and it's been properly dark!!! Winter's coming! On the plus side, less BBQ's!!!

Morning ladies :) still not showing as in ketosis but thankfully the headache has gone :D

I'm glad! Must be horrible!!!
Did I say no more BBQ's this morning, got a Japanese one this evening whatever that is! So small portion for me tonight, hope I don't come out of ketosis or gain weight! Could do without it really!

A japanese BBQ! Interesting I thought they mainly ate fish, noodles and rice non of which are BBQ'ed

hi ladies,
Glad your head is better exp..... Ive got a birthday meal tomoz night at Frankie and Bennies for a family member so cant get out of it..... dont know how I will hold out but will try.......
OH I love BBq's ................ even healthy ones... its just the sunshine (what sun??)
I can dream cant I lol... about the sun

Glad the headache has passed!
And Flobble, hope you have a nice, reasonably healthy evening!!!
Well, the Japanese BBQ was lovely, she BBQ'd ribs and kebabs in front of us and there were vegs and noodles ready on the table! It was lovely and because she did it all in front of us, there was a gap between each item so the result was I ate slower and ate less! 2 ribs and 2 kebabs, veg and noodles, ketosis fine and no change in weight showing! I'm going to become Japanese I think!

Cool! :)

I have been to Pizza Hut for dinner :eek: but had a Chicken Ceasar Salad :D

Not sure I would have been able to do that!! I love the pizza hut buffet!! Well done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back