***Team 2 CD W8 Warrior Princesses!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, ah you see dedication and will power! :eek:

So that's what it is?!!! LOL!
Right just been weighed for this week and -6lbs!! WooHoo! Another 2oz and it would have been 7! LOL!!!
Still that's an "easy" lb for next week!!!
Celebrating with a glass of CD orangeade!!!

I sorry to say we have no results to post this week :(

I have been to WI and have miraculously gained 2lbs!!! :cry:

Aah well, you can't win 'em all! Roll on next week!
I was naughty and ate a sandwich yesterday, ended up having four bits of bread, cheese ham, jam, crisps and 4 custard creams!! Dammit! Still, onward and at least it seems to have satisfied my cravings!

Back down to 15st 2lbs this morning!!! :eek::cry:

Oh dear PT that was deffo a bit naughty!!:eek:

Hi ladies sorry been a bit awol... Ive been hiding !!:(
I went to F and B's and totally lost control and it continued over the weekend.... went to weigh this morning and I had mercifully only put on a lb ????
PT well done on the loss!!!!!!!!! and hitting the 100lb goal......

Well I dont know what you want to do with me, as Im not being productive at the mo, would you prefer me to leave yous to conquer until Ive sorted myself out? I do feel Im letting the side down a bit....
I did have along chat with CDC this morning and we have a plan of action... but until I am on the right track, maybe it would be best if Im not letting the side down if you get my drift?
Im far from giving up but the old habits have had a bit too much to say the last 2 weeks....

I think, for what it's worth you should stick with it and the team, that's what its for!! I'll happily give you a kick up the rear if you would care to bend over!!! :p
Seriously though, that's what this is about, losing weight to keep the team on the list isn't that important to me (sorry if that sounds bad :confused:!) I am losing it for me, and being here for each other through the good and bad is important! It's a support to me and hopefully to others too, and hopefully we can help motivate you a bit on the way!!!
Keep chatting and see where it takes you!! :)

Cheers PT ......
I forgot to say my CDC gave me a bracelet she had made to use to remind me of what Im doing and why... which I thought was a really nice gesture, and she told me to get my hubby to put it on with some positive words of encouragement so I relate it to succees and positivity whenever I get tempted....
So how are you feeling with your great success since being on the diet?

It is indeed about support and encouragement and as I think I have shown this week even when you are good and on track it doesn't always show on the scales :rolleyes: its nice to win the team challenge or biggest loser once in a while just as a reward for our efforts so to speak but its not the be all and end all either ;)

Sorry I've not been about much for a couple of days been snowed under with stuff :eek: and after a totally crap afternoon on the work front and had fish, chips and mushy peas for dinner, so as you see it happens to us all from time to time! :eek: to be fair the only other stuff I'd had all day apart from 3.5Ltrs of water was a CD porridge for breakfast and a CD bar for lunch though ;)

It is indeed about support and encouragement and as I think I have shown this week even when you are good and on track it doesn't always show on the scales :rolleyes: its nice to win the team challenge or biggest loser once in a while just as a reward for our efforts so to speak but its not the be all and end all either ;)
Now that's what I was trying to say but much better put!!
Well done for stopping at the fish and chips, right now I know I wouldn't!
That's a lovely idea with the bracelet, really thoughtful!
And as for how I am feeling now? Good question! I think confused sums it up!
I am happy with the weight I have lost and that I have done so well but I can't understand why I know I would still throw it away for food! DH is eating fish and rice now hence the fact I am upstairs on here!!!

Exp, I know were all human... I had similar yesterday ( but did discuss it in advance with my CDC) My dear friend raised an awful lot of money for Sue Ryder and has, today, gone off on a two week charity stint to do the wall of China. She asked me to meet her for lunch yesterday as she was very nervous, so I ended up eating a meal , but otherwise only had a shake and a bar all day... sometimes things happen. I didnt feel guilty though as I had planned it in advance and discussed it with CDC prior to.
PT its amazing isnt how our heads work, that evenwhen were in the throws of success, our head stomachs are irrational and are eager to cave in for just a few moments of "eating temptating food".

Well I have done better this week than last and am hoping to have some loss this time. Stupid thing is my daughter gets married in 4 wks and I so could have been a couple of stone lighter for the wedding, but now its going to be a stone at a push......

I'm glad you've had a better week Fi :)

My scales yesterday morning had me at 14st 13.8lbs :) unfortunately this morning they had me back at 15st 2lbs :rolleyes: but I don't WI til Monday, downside is we have a 50th birthday party to go to on Saturday :eek: I swear I'm doomed to never get below 15st!!!:cry:Although I did see a friend yesterday that I've not seen since before starting CD and when I said I still had 4 to 5st to lose she said 'never you must be what a size 14 now!' :eek: I'm still wearing size 16 to 18 top and 18 to 20 bottoms but she almost got hugged and elevated to best friend lol :flirt2:

I got back into my blue jeans yesterday, comfortably! WooHoo! And threw my brown jeans away as they looked awful, way too baggy!
Weigh in tomorrow and scales are looking promising! But I will wait and see before I start getting excited!
Exp, bet that was a wonderful moment!! You will get below 15st though! You have to, you have come so far!

Well done Ruth!! That's fab!!

No results this week I need to advertise some spaces, we seem to have lost some members!

I have been to WI and I have lost 4lbs, so that's the 2lbs I put on last week plus an extra 2lbs :)

Well done exp, that's great news!! Keep it up! :)
Know what you mean though, defo seems to have gone quiet in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back