Team 2 - ~~~The BBL'S Team~~~

Sorry team, but I am going to drop out from the team. Nobody is really posting here and I thought that the teams were also for support and motivation. I need more to be able to give more and really there is not much feedback. I hope everyone continues to do well and I will see you around the board.

Sorry team, but I am going to drop out from the team. Nobody is really posting here and I thought that the teams were also for support and motivation. I need more to be able to give more and really there is not much feedback. I hope everyone continues to do well and I will see you around the board.

oh dear seems since i joined here things have gone down hill im so sorry girls ive just been useless to you all i just dont no what to say ive just been struggling so hard with my self i havent any good advice to give !

oh dear seems since i joined here things have gone down hill im so sorry girls ive just been useless to you all i just dont no what to say ive just been struggling so hard with my self i havent any good advice to give !

No no, my decision didn't have anything to do with anyone personally. Don't think that. I just see that other teams are more active and got a bit jealous because we are not like that. I want/need that. Wasn't that the point in joining a team?

hi anisah i've pm'd you. the reason the team is a bit quiet is that both liz and missb(diane) are both near the end of cd, and cicerone and nightnight are both struggling with the diet. As for me - i guess the blame should lie at my door most because i'm leader but i too am really having a hard time, my emotions are all over the place - all the 'therapy' reading i am doing is stirring it all up i suppose and so i am throwing myself into work which is crazy for the next week as i have to completely change the shop around from the end of season sale to xmas. i'm really sorry you dont feel supported - i thought you were doing fantastic!Like i've said in my pm dont leave the team unless its because you want to join another team - you can always use the rest of the forum for daily chat and anything deeper than that i would always respond to. so sorry again xxxxx

on a more positive note my wi result this week was 4lbs and 2 days earlier than usual as my cdc has gone away. I weighed myself at home on my normal wi day as well and it showed that i have maybe lost 6lbs this week. i'll use the 4lb for the challenge because thats the official wi but if my scales are right then that means that i have lost 5stone in total!!!

on a more positive note my wi result this week was 4lbs and 2 days earlier than usual as my cdc has gone away. I weighed myself at home on my normal wi day as well and it showed that i have maybe lost 6lbs this week. i'll use the 4lb for the challenge because thats the official wi but if my scales are right then that means that i have lost 5stone in total!!!

well done munch u little star ur doing so amazing keep up teh good work ..im sorry your not feeling great emotional i think food really does cover a whole lot of issues
try not to read to much stuff that will make you feel down ok? you have been such a big help to me taken out so much of your time

regarding the thread im just confused wherther to stay or go i think anisah is right we are all struggling just to much

but for now munch u just keep losing weight ill struggle to get there xx

well done munch u little star ur doing so amazing keep up teh good work ..im sorry your not feeling great emotional i think food really does cover a whole lot of issues
try not to read to much stuff that will make you feel down ok? you have been such a big help to me taken out so much of your time

regarding the thread im just confused wherther to stay or go i think anisah is right we are all struggling just to much

but for now munch u just keep losing weight ill struggle to get there xx

thanks hon - but you dont need to struggle on your own - helping you helps me too! if any of you are struggling and post about it or pm me i will always try and help - i can do the talking about emotional eating its just the every day chat i'm struggling with because i just feel a bit withdrawn and dont have much to contribute!

stay in the team hon and keep trying to cd - how has todays restart gone? i spoke to irene and its ok for us to post 4 or 5 peoples results while you are trying to get back into it. xxxx

cicerone if you are out there pm me or post here xxxx

im doing ok so far ive had one shake and about a litre of water

i find wen i start to cd i get really down .. which proves teh point food is covering so many issues for me !

bit il continue

morning all how's it going today? i'm feeling a lot better - had a big chat with oh (kel78) and she was a brill therapist lol. so whats going on in your lives - whats the goss?!

just to let you all know, diane (missb) has pm'd me and she has lost 7lbs and is now 2lb off the 3stone mark! hurrah! well done honey i'm so thrilled for you - now you're such a low weight i know it had slowed down a bit but thats a fab result. you never know we could win this week!

lol! want your team back??!! ;)

errrr........NOPE!!!!!! ahaha!! well if there is any spaces in jan i might come back :)

just to let you all know, diane (missb) has pm'd me and she has lost 7lbs and is now 2lb off the 3stone mark! hurrah! well done honey i'm so thrilled for you - now you're such a low weight i know it had slowed down a bit but thats a fab result. you never know we could win this week!

jeez 7lbs well done Diane :)

so team where are you all - i have spoken to cicerone and anisah but not sure about what you others are up to! I havent been on myself since last weekend and before that i wasnt in a particularly chatty frame of mind. I made the decision not to come on the forum because i felt like it wasnt really helping. In fact it was making me focus on the diet all the time and that was driving me crazy. So i have taken a week away from minimins and any diet related reading and just lived my life doing cd ss to the letter but not thinking about it at all - making it the norm really i suppose. Anyway i've lost 9lb this week so i'm really happy with that. I guess the upshot is that i'm saying that i'm not going to be coming on the boards much - maybe just pop in once a week. realistically that means i'm not going to be a very good team leader lol so if any of you want the job and want to recruit some new members too and make this a lively team again then just let me know. have a great week xx

Back