The Jiggery Pokery Team - Team 2

Hi everyone, I just wanted to check in and see how everyone's been getting on, this thread seems to have gone a bit quite lately.

We've just been told at work that we're going to shifts which means a lot of people will be losing a third of their income. I'm going be losing about £6000 a year, which is a heck of a lot of money to me, but I can pay my bills etc, I'll just have to be less extravagant. Some people aren't that lucky and are not going to be able to get by. I'm not really sure it's entirely legal what they're doing as they aren't giving us written notice to change our contracts. Today a lot of people have been wandering around stunned or crying, it's been horrible.

So I've had yet another really rough day at work yesterday, yet another medical rep was in with a whole stack of food. Again I managed to resist the temptation, mostly because it was almost all Weight Watchers treats, which I'd pass up even if I wasn't on CD. But there were also Thorntons caramel shortbread, which are not so ease to pass up, but I did.

But then last night I went for a walk to try and clear my head a bit from the stress of work and ended up in the shop. I bought a Crunchie and a chocolate swiss roll. I had the crunchie and a piece of the swiss roll before I could stop myself. I can't believe I did that without even thinking. I've binned the rest of the cake now and emptied the hoover out on top of it.

Unfortunately, it was just enough to knock me out of ketosis so I'm devastated. I could kick myself especially after being so strong all day. BUT I'm not going to dwell on it too long whats done is done, hopefully I'll be back in ketosis tomorrow night. I just hope I haven't done too much damage because I have to get weighed on Monday this week because my CDC is going on holiday.

Ah well what's done is done and I'm back on track today, but I don't think I'm going have a loss when I get weighed on Monday. But on the plus side, my car is fixed and it only cost me £30 instead of the £300+ that I was expecting, so that's a relief!

Hope everyone's having a good weekend!!!

Aw hun i am so sorry to hear about your work :( Sounds like you have had a hard week, you are doing so well on CD you must be so proud of yourself. Glad you have put that blip behind you hun you are doing fab. You are going to get to goal in no time :D yay!!

I am finding it so hard at the moment, i have again done loads of things wrong this weekend. :( I stuck to the CD all thursday after my week of binge eating. Friday night i ended up eating a big bag of crispis and half a bottle of wine after my mother phoned me in tears telling me my step dad and brother had had a fist fight after a few to many drinks and my step dad had 3 teeth knocked out (i am getting sick of my disfunctional family). Then yesterday i had to bread rolls with butter on them and ham and a chicken salad, 4bits of chocolate and the other half of the bottle of wine. Grrrrr!! So many things keep happeneing to stress me out, If its not my dad and his daughter its my brother and the only way i know how to make myself feel better is food. I dont know how to stop it. I have now removed all the people in my life who keep hurting me and making me feel like this. Ugh i just feel so bad that i turned to food again.

Today i am moving on with CD and going to try lose the weight i have put on before wednesday. I think once a get past the first 3 days i should be back on track again. Just had a really hard month this month with everything thats gone on and yes i have turned to food, but i have no choice but to KEEP picking myself up and trying again. I will not be fat forever!!!

Hope everyone else is having a nice weekend <3 xxxx

Hi everyone - I know it's most people's WI day today so I thought I'd see how we all got on...

My week was a disaster - it started last Wednesday with a bit of chicken after WI and continued on till Sunday evening after having consumed 2 bags of crisps within 2 hours along with everything else.. I stepped on the scales and saw that I had put 2lb on and told myself I had 3 days to lose it as I was NOT having a gain on my diet sheet... One aqua aerobics (Monday evening), One Hips, Bums and Tums Class (Tuesday evening) and One Power Plate Session (today before WI) later I got weighed and had not only lost the 2lb I had unoffically gained but I was showing as a loss of 2lb for the week :D Not bad for TOTM too - I'm just aching ALL over now!!!

Hey everyone

sorry I have been awol AGAIN!!! just havent been able to get my head in the right place and stick to it.

But the scales are moving and unfortunately in totally the wrong direction!

So today is day 1 AGAIN! have had 1 hot choc shake and need to get some water down me.

For the ones who have stayed on track - fabulous work!!!

For the ones who have had a few blips - lets get this sorted and started again

will be back around later to report and am aiming on saying I have stayed 100%
xxx

Hey everyone, been off this site too, but I've been doing OK. I really want to finish this time, I've managed not to gain and even lost a couple pounds... nothing great but at least i haven't fallen off!!

Hey girls. I've just got back in from the christening, I am now officially a godmother!! And I've had my last meal for a long while. Looking at the photo's has made me realise I've still got a way to go, even though people who haven't seen me since I lost all the weight told me I looked fab I'm not satisfied.

So this is the start of the diet big time, and I can't wait. I'm proud of what I've achieved so far almost 1 stone gone since I started, now I just need to get the last 1st 13lbs off. And there's nothing standing in my way now yay!!!

Back again!!!!! sorry for being awol but not on the wagon in any shape or form and didnt want to drag anyone else down with me.

I'm going to be starting again tomorrow cos we are going to my mums for easter dinner - will be relatively healthy but not good for ssing so tomorrow is the day!

I HAVE TO DO IT THIS TIME as we have had our hols booked for some time now but here we are 10 weeks to go and Im at my heaviest non-pregnant again and me and DD are now booked to do some flippin cheerleading can you believe it so me as a 15 1/2st cheerleader oh god no so this weight has got to go -

I know I wont at goal for the hols but at least if I can get 2 1/2 st or 3 st off for the hols I will be able to join in and not be embarrased or out of puff as I curently am by just walking upstairs!!!

So am going to take it day by day and hour by hour if I have to cos this weight needs to come off.

Hope you all okay and Im loving all the new profile pics they are great
xxx

Good luck Jess You Can do It!!!!! And I wouldn't worry about being AWOL, I think we all have been this past week! I'm always around if you need me for moral support and stuff!! xx

morning all

restart started this morning am just sipping my yummy hot choc.

Have seen my doc this morning and am going back to work next week so I need to get my first week under my belt before going back and be in fat burning aswell and hopefully half a stone off aswell!

I know Ive got a long journey ahead with how much Ive got to lose so I have decided to just take it day by day and in half stone chunks cos I know if I look at the bigger picture then food will be going into my mouth quicker than you can say jack robinson!

Have made all my water bottles up too for drinking my 3L in 500ml stints so am well and truly sorted.

Hope you all have a good day
xxx

Hiya everyone

Back on CD diet today after like a month of starting and not lasting a day. So here i am again ready to give it another go and give it my all.

Hope everyone is doing ok :) xxxx

Ok so i had my WI last night and i have put on 6lb in the last two weeks which i kind of expected but its still is not a very nice feeling. I am giving it my all this time. I will get to goal this year.

I have changed my diet tickers to what i weigh now and have started a new goal as i failed my last goal... this one i will not fail!!

How are you all getting on?

xxxxx <3 xxxx

Ok so i had my WI last night and i have put on 6lb in the last two weeks which i kind of expected but its still is not a very nice feeling. I am giving it my all this time. I will get to goal this year.

I have changed my diet tickers to what i weigh now and have started a new goal as i failed my last goal... this one i will not fail!!

How are you all getting on?

xxxxx <3 xxxx
Hiya chicken, you sound very positive today and that's great. Try not to worry about the 6lbs, I managed to put on 6lbs in one day at Little E's christening. That really made me determined to get back on track.

You can do it hun, you know you can!!

Thanks Sally :)

Congratulations on becoming a God mother :) I am pretty positive about the diet today yeah, i have no choice but to do this diet. I seen some picturs of myself from Sunday and i look terrible i look the size of a house, i am so embaressed of myself seeing myself like that. I have no idea how Andreas is not REALLY embarrassed that i am his GF because if i was him, i would be. I feel sick at the thought really i dunno how he can be seen out holding hands with me and kissing me in public.

So i am doing something about it and i have to do this. I want nothing more to walk down the road with Andreas and feel like i am good enough for him (If that makes sence) Tonight we set up the Wii Fit in the bedroom lol and we had a little go on it. Its Great :) we put it in the bedroom so i can go in there and workout without feeling like Andreas is watching me, as in the livingroom i think i would feel to shy lol. So i have said to myself 1hour a night i go into the bedroom and do a good workout. :) hopefully i can stick to that hehe!!

How you doing on the diet sally hun <3 xxxx

I'm not doing too badly hun, the Marigold Bouillion is gorgeous by the way, really tastey. I wish the veg soup tasted like it cos I could happily have this instead of a shake, but that's not allowed so I'll just have to have it as extra.

As for you, don't worry about Andreas, he loves you for who you are. He clearly thinks the world of you, so don't worry about embarrassing him. It easier said than done though. And it's better to have someone like Andreas who loves you no matter what than having someone like my friends husband who gave her 6 months to lose the weight she gained when she was pregnant. She did it, but she's not the most stable person in the world and didn't do it sensibly. She's not at all fat, even after she had her baby - her husband has told her he wouldn't fancy her anymore if she put on more than a stone. How mean is that??

However, I have another friend, who was 22st when she met her BF and he's like Andreas, he loves her no matter what size she is. She lost 10st on Lighter Life but put some of it back on and no matter what her BF is still crazy about her. I'd much rather have a relationship like that.

The wii fit sounds like a fab idea, I wish I had one. I'm not sure I'd be able to use it mind. Can barely swing a cat in my living room. Good luck with it, it's great fun. xxx

Wow your friends hubby seems a little harsh eeek!!! I am very lucky to have Andreas who loves me for who i am, i guess its just i feel he is to good for me. He is sooo gorgeous and could do alot better than me, even tho i know he loves me and would never want anyone else i still want that feeling of me being and feeling good enough for him. Ugh i sound so silly hahaha. I know what i mean tho.

Well done for doing so well on CD your doing fanastic hun. I feel so much better knowing i have done today and feeling so much more positive about tomorrow now :) yay!!

As for the Wii Fit my flat is tiny too lol and i find the room :) i have been loving the biggest loser game its gives you such a good workout :) loving it. <3 xxxx

xxxxxx

Aw I know what you mean hun, I used to feel like that when I was with AP. Turns out I was too good for him ha ha. I wish I had the confidence at the moment to go out and find someone new, my life feels pretty empty right now without AP.

I think I'm ready to move on, but I'm not sure I'm ready to go through all of the bad dates to eventually meet the right guy. I'm sick of being on my own, but not ready to go through the hell of dating again. Aaaargh!!! I want Mr Right to just walk up to me and say "Hiya, I'm him!" lol. Not gonna happen.

So instead I'll just stick with the diet and get my confidence back and then maybe I'll be at the point where the bad dates aren't actually that bad. Who knows...

Hey everyone hope you are all okay -

Dating .... sounds exciting lets hope you dont have any horrible dates and you probably will be too good for all of them!

Why is it women feel that when they are big they arent good enough for their other half but when men are big they dont feel the same that they arent good enough for their ladies its so strange
It also bugs me how they feel they have got the right to lay down the law about how much their partner weighs - its just so unreasonable - women dont tend to do it to men so why the other way round - and another thing if they actually looked closer to home they would realise that alot of the time when they are putting pressure on then actually it makes the women eat more and feel worthless so they are actually causing it!
right off my soapbox now!

Well yesterday was rather a nice but horrible day - all will become clear as I recount all the events.....

I dropped the kids at holiday club so I could go and do my errands including a trip to the dentist and sorting my car out and clothes shopping for work (not possible with energetic 8&6yr olds!)

Over the easter weekend I had a massive clearout of all my clothes ranging from size 10-18 (the joys of yo-yo dieting) and chucked a load which also made me realise I dont have anything that fits to go back to work- serves me right for stuffing my face really.

So I went into quite a few shops and had a horrible shock as to what would fit and what wouldnt. Mainly because I have lived in jeans this last few months and have only gone up 1 size with all my overeating but when I was trying on shift dresses the size 20's I couldnt do up. Now as my friend pointed out last night my bust is big so that would account for some of it but it wasnt that entirely I was struggling round my belly aswell and I look pregnant with it it has grown so much.

So I ended up buying a few skirts and tops and shoes and a bag but on reflection I panic bought quite a few skirts of a variation on a theme and 'when' I get my head in gear on this diet and the weight starts coming off I will have a shed load of skirts that dont fit.

SO Im back to the shop today to return quite a few of them and stick with just 2.

It gave me the shock I needed I think to get me sorted and realise I really do HAVE to do the diet rather than me just saying it as I think I have had had ostrich syndrome with everything going on this last few months with HB and have now got to face it and deal with it.

so today Im off to return these clothes and pick up a baby present for the new arrival next door and then off to meet some of the childrens friends at the local park and go for a walk with them in the woods behind so will be back later on about 7ish

hope you all have a good day
xxx

Well restart day today managed to put on 2lbs over the weekend eating all my favourite foods in preparation for SS so have adjusted all my tickers and goals and my head is in the right place this time!

My HB is off work today and made me a piece of toast for breakfast and I thanked him and said I was starting this morning and proceeded to make my hot chocolate tetra.
Now previously when he has done this I have eaten it so I didnt upset him as he isnt known for making an effort in the kitchen dept, but I AM STRONG today and resisted.

Need to make sure I get my water down me today - have quite a busy day ahead as getting the kids ready for back to school tomorrow after 2 1/2 wks off - oh to be a child again!

Hope you are all okay
xxx

Yay well done for resisting the toast. Not sure I could've been so strong, toast is a big weakness of mine! I survived a night shift last night, and today so far I've had my water but not had any shakes yet. I should really even though I'm not hungry. I was going to mow the lawn but it's clouded over now and I can't really be bother lol.

Back