Team 2012 =]

my hard work paid off ... 3lbs loss wahooo over the moon!! going to really go for it this week .. out for a walk today with a friend and gyming it 2m and thursday - have lots of weekends away booked for 2012 and want to look AND feel fab on them - new year - new me !!

hope you lot are doing well - keep posted on here xxx

my hard work paid off ... 3lbs loss wahooo over the moon!! going to really go for it this week .. out for a walk today with a friend and gyming it 2m and thursday - have lots of weekends away booked for 2012 and want to look AND feel fab on them - new year - new me !!

hope you lot are doing well - keep posted on here xxx

Congrats on the loss!! You seem to be workin hard enough for it!!

Just been to my first meeting and loved it!

Onwards and downwards!!! Can't wait until next Tuesday!!!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Just been to my first meeting and loved it!

Onwards and downwards!!! Can't wait until next Tuesday!!!!

Ruth
x

Cool! Glad you enjoyed it!
I just joined online, I find the iPhone app amazing! That's what I use each day, no need to buy a calculator etc as it does it for me

Hiii guys!

How's everyone doing?
Congrats to anyone who lost or even sts!!
Got some WW food today, the cookies and the choc digestives are loveeely :)
Going to have 2 slices brown bread with 2 rashers later for 5pp :) may throw some philidelphia on for an extra PP. Not a great dinner but I can't cook :p

Today so far I've had;
B- Muller Light Yoghurt -2PP
Grapes.

L- Pavlova with half-cream & fruit - 5PP

D - Rasher sambo - 5PP

S - 1 WW digestive - 1PP
1 WW mini Cookies - 2PP
1 Maom sweet - 1PP

13 left. Not the healthiest day ever but at least I'm still within points! Back to work tomorrow so I won't be having things like Pavlova :p
Also, I got the Shop book.. absolutely brill! it's more aimed at English people though as we don't have Asda and Co-Op etc but I'm going to Liverpool next week so i'll be stocking up :p

Omg guys! A new world best for me! I just did a bike ride and tracked it on my little gadget! I did 11.8 miles in 58 mins! I know that's prob not fast or owt! But it's the longest ride I have ever done that involves hills lol

StayGoldxOx said:
Hiii guys!

How's everyone doing?
Congrats to anyone who lost or even sts!!
Got some WW food today, the cookies and the choc digestives are loveeely :)
Going to have 2 slices brown bread with 2 rashers later for 5pp :) may throw some philidelphia on for an extra PP. Not a great dinner but I can't cook :p

Today so far I've had;
B- Muller Light Yoghurt -2PP
Grapes.

L- Pavlova with half-cream & fruit - 5PP

D - Rasher sambo - 5PP

S - 1 WW digestive - 1PP
1 WW mini Cookies - 2PP
1 Maom sweet - 1PP

13 left. Not the healthiest day ever but at least I'm still within points! Back to work tomorrow so I won't be having things like Pavlova :p
Also, I got the Shop book.. absolutely brill! it's more aimed at English people though as we don't have Asda and Co-Op etc but I'm going to Liverpool next week so i'll be stocking up :p

Hey!

Sounds great! The weight watchers food is okay! I have the cookies and brownies and there good if u feel like a treat! But they don't compare to the real thing lol!

Where do you live?
How much weight you aiming to lose?
Is the back better?

Hey!

Sounds great! The weight watchers food is okay! I have the cookies and brownies and there good if u feel like a treat! But they don't compare to the real thing lol!

Where do you live?
How much weight you aiming to lose?
Is the back better?

I live in Dublin, I'm aiming to lose 27lbs. 1lb down, 26 more to go :p What about you? Gonna try start excersizing again this week. My backs okay now :) Still not 100% but almost! I'm back on lates (work) as of tomorrow and start at like 12 - 11.30pm everyday so getting up, showering, getting dressed, packing my crewbag etc I might not have the time to go on the treadmill but I'm gonna try :D

Hiya Nissi!
Glad you came to join us ;D
You'll get there in no time! I got some of the books off my sister yesterday. Life saver!!

loving the positivity today .. well done on everyone for even trying to do something about their weight - it can be tough but the good thing is we are all in this together !!

Im liking reading the menu plan :) I also cannot cook lol but luckily live with my mam who normally makes me yummy dinners heehe altho i normally just guess the points lol have become quite good at it at this stage though !

I shall give todays menu in the hope of inspiring someone hehe doubtful!

B: fruit salad, yogurt and milk for the day
L: pitta bread with tuna, light mayo and cucumber
D: crispy chicken, beans and fried egg

No snacks as of yet, although may have some fruit 2nite .. also going walking with a friend .. hopeing for another loss this week !!

I find weekends the hardest - lack of routine, booze and the hangover munchies ! any one any ideas on staying on track over the weekend ??

Niamh xx

hi all! hope you don't mind if i join in. A bit about me first...

My name is Landa and i'm 24 from northern ireland.
Over the last 2 years I managed to lose 2.5stone for my wedding in April last year. I wasn't as light as I would have liked to have been on my wedding day but I don't hate the pictures which was a first for me!

Fot honeymoon we went to an all inclusive hotel in mexico and it was beautiful. my diet went out the window and I put on about a stone between April and August last year.

In August I decided to try ww. Although I had lost weight on my own before I was barely eating and I knew I had my wedding to look forward to and spur me on. anyway I joined ww and between aug and oct I lost 13lbs

In October my hubby was moved location with his work and as we travel together it meant that I would miss the class. From Oct to Dec I put on the stone I had just lost.

So here I am trying ever so hard to do this without classes. I have always struggled with my weight and I don't want to put on everything I lost because I was such a happier person when I felt better about myself.

anyway i started last week and wi on a friday. 2lb off last week so going in the right direction!!

Last edited:
Can I join? this is the first time I've followed a set diet plan instead of calorie counting and exercise so I'm finding it all a bit daunting :)

MrsK87 said:
thanks for the welcome :) hows everyone getting on? I weigh in on a friday so fingers crossed for then!

Good luck for Friday! I'm getting on okay! I lost 3 lbs in first week, not lost any since my weigh in on Monday! I think it's all the excersise I have done, maybe I should eat more!

you done brilliantly your first week well done. Are you eating enough with all the excercise you have been doing? also are you drinking enough water? when you exercise your muscles retain water so you need to be drinking plenty so your body doesnt hold onto what it already has because it doesn't know when it will get more, if that makes sense lol

gives your body a good flush out too x

Hi there - any chance I could join your team? I restarted today after putting on 5.5lbs over xmas!!!!

Back