Team 2012 =]

x_Champagne_Supernova_x said:
Woo! Lost me 5lbs this week - and won 24euro on the 3 scratchcards i bought to treat myself!!

Wow that's excellent! I can't see your stats but you already look fab in your pic to me! How much do you have to goal?

Ruth
X

Wow that's excellent! I can't see your stats but you already look fab in your pic to me! How much do you have to goal?

Ruth
X

Thanks! Need to be at a weight thats considered healthy before im truly happy though. Don't wanna be overweight for the rest of my 20's!
I've another 45lbs to go - its a lot but I'm gonna get there if it kills me (it probably will!). I'm still in a state of shock! :)

Hey everyone, mind if I join in?
I'm grace, a 21 year old medical student and chocoholic!
Starting out with a BMI of 26.6, and weight of 12st 12lbs.
I've dieted before, end up losing a stone and then eventually giving up and putting on more than what I lost to begin with. I never used to have a problem with weight as I used to swim when I was younger (12-16 hrs a week) but I stopped swimming before A levels and got into a comfortable relationship, and just piled it on!
I went on holiday just before christmas with my OH and just felt so body conscious the whole time, I'm determined that the next holiday I go on I will not be using my sarong to cover my tummy if I ever want to sit up!
I weigh in at home on Monday :)

Morning peeps, had wi last night -3.5, very happy as its my *wk too :) well done on results guys onwards and downwards ;)

wow well done everyone !! we all seem to be losing this week - fingers crossed it stays that way lol

Im doing ok this week ... gym again 2day for a toning weights class then home for a healthy dinner of chicked salad and a pitta bread .. dessert ww yogurt - the toffee ones are fab I love them!

Hope you are all hvaing good weeks :) xx

Niamh x

I've been an excersise aholic this week!

I tried to do an hour on top of whatever I normally do.

So after gym on sunday I did an hour bike, Monday an hour run, tue an hour bike and today an hour on rowing machine!

So each day I been adding at least 10 activity points! I don't know where it has come from, I'm never normally this motivated! Ever!

Go me!

Hiya. Can I join??

My names ally I'm 22 and work for the NHS. I am a self confessed grazer! I eat and eat and eat... All the wrong things and have big portions that I am slowly weaning off :(. I am doing weight watchers on my own as my Mam goes to classes, so use her knowledge and info! I calculated online that I am on 33 daily points and am so far planning and sticking to these.

I'm 13st12 and 5ft8. I hope to lose at least 2 stone by Easter and maintain it and possibly loose and additional stone along with get fit before Christmas this year!

Do I qualify? Hehe!!

xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

well done on 4lbs natalie! That's great!

Should I stop excersising! I know this sounds daft, I can feel muscles in my arms an legs! After 2 weeks I can fit into a pair of trousers one size smaller. However it isn't reflecting in weight loss! I feel like just dieting without working out!

Hmmmm...

Spaghetti Carbonara or Pepperoni Pizza!

I prefer Pasta!!! I dont crave pizza after that then!!

Ruth
x

Trefoil said:
Hmmmm...

Spaghetti Carbonara or Pepperoni Pizza!

I prefer Pasta!!! I dont crave pizza after that then!!

Ruth
x

My favourite pasta is lasagne but I'm trying to think healthy and less cheese lol

Back