Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Well, looks like I'm drinking too much water!! Had my second weigh in today and I have lost 3lbs, I am quite disappointed as I have stuck to it 100% - hoping it's water retention and I will have a bigger loss next week. I know that I am fat burning as I've lost another 2.5 inches so that's 6.5 in total from bust, waist and hips.

It'll be good to see miss_mallow back, it's really quiet on here at the moment!!

It may not have been as much as you hoped but 3lb is still very good Lizzylocket, so well done. The main thing is going in the right direction. The inch loss is excellent, very well done. Like a lot of things on CD, I think water intake can differ considerably from one person to the next, so the trick is to work out how much water really works best for you. I am not sure if I am drinking enough (probably not) but things seem to be going good so far.

Sorry that I have not been around much. My power supply failed in my main PC and I have had a nightmare with it since then. Got to re-load windows and everything again. I'll be sorted out next week, I hope.

Hi Purple Hugs. At least someone misses me!! :eek:

Mat not only were you missed, but you are also a really supportive team mate who makes everyone feel special:)

Team where are all of you? I am missing the chat:cry:

Mat not only were you missed, but you are also a really supportive team mate who makes everyone feel special:)

See I'm not the only one that would miss you!! ((hugs))

Frantastic have just replied to your post ((hugs))

((Hugs)) come on Mat.. that'll change along with your weight ((Hugs)).
When do you weigh in? How have you done this week? have been hoping to see you on the easter thread ;) talk to me!! :D

I weighed yesterday but wanted to keep you all in suspense!! :D

I've done really well. 12lb lost this week. :happy036:

I'll update the other threads now.

Mat that is fantastic :D :D Well done you sly fox ;)

Mat that is fantastic :D :D Well done you sly fox ;)

Hey, less of the fox!! :D

Thanks, I'm feeling really wonderful. I tried the water flavours yesterday and they are rather nice. Had them in sparkling water and I recommend it.

I was thinking about the dry lips thing too. If you use mouth wash, it might possibly be that. I tried Dentyl years ago and it seriously dried out my lips. Changed to Plax and have been fine ever since.

I also want to recommend the Kenwood Smoothie-To-Go. I saw it mentioned by someone else in another thread, but can't remember who or where. I've used it to mix everything so far and it makes it all so easy. Picked mine up from Argos as I wanted it straight away, but I think you can maybe get it online cheaper.

:grouphugg:Mat, I'm so pleased for you!!
:talk017:
:talk017::talk017:

I knew you'd do well!! That is truly fantastic and 18lb in 2 weeks!! Would you have dreamt of that yourself?

Go Mat!!

It may not have been as much as you hoped but 3lb is still very good Lizzylocket, so well done. The main thing is going in the right direction. The inch loss is excellent, very well done. Like a lot of things on CD, I think water intake can differ considerably from one person to the next, so the trick is to work out how much water really works best for you. I am not sure if I am drinking enough (probably not) but things seem to be going good so far.

Sorry that I have not been around much. My power supply failed in my main PC and I have had a nightmare with it since then. Got to re-load windows and everything again. I'll be sorted out next week, I hope.

Well done on the 12lbs Mat, that is amazing!! :happy096: You must be soo pleased with yourself!!

You are right, I may not think 3lbs is a lot but at least it's going down and not up!! I'm dropping down to 5 pints a day this week to see if that makes a difference.

Am very tempted to have some chicken in my veg soup this evening but going to try and resist, I don't need it, just wondering if eating chicken will boost my metabolism a bit?

How's everyone else doing?

If you're on SS+ it's recommended to have the chicken :) green and white menu in the book will give you the weights.

As for 3lb it's great! :D adds up to 12 a month.. you'd never get that on some other diets.. so well done! :D

hey guys!
So sorry i haven't been able to check in regularly this past week. My internet connection is down, im in my friends house now so I took the opportunity to shout in with you all!
You are all doing brilliantly! This week i've lost 2lbs and its also totm!.
And as yet still haven't got started cambridge, however my gp forms have been posted back to my cdc so its just a matter of paying her by paypal when she receives them!
Hopefully i'll get a better loss when i get them.
Keep up the good work and as of the middle of next week i hope to be able to all in daily again.

Thanks Purple Hugs, I wouldn't have dreamt it. Especially losing the weight without exercise or starving myself. So far losing the weight has been almost easy as gaining it. :)

Thank you Lizzylocket, I'm very pleased. It's great to be on CD and to be a part of Minimins and also have a number of people being so nice to me and also very supportive. Thanks everyone.

:grouphugg:

hey guys!
So sorry i haven't been able to check in regularly this past week. My internet connection is down, im in my friends house now so I took the opportunity to shout in with you all!
You are all doing brilliantly! This week i've lost 2lbs and its also totm!.
And as yet still haven't got started cambridge, however my gp forms have been posted back to my cdc so its just a matter of paying her by paypal when she receives them!
Hopefully i'll get a better loss when i get them.
Keep up the good work and as of the middle of next week i hope to be able to all in daily again.

Miss Mallow you are doing really well. Your progress will be amazing once you start CD. You have got tremendous dicipline to start losing weight without the structure of the sachets. Keep up the good work.:)

Why so sad frantastic? :hug99:

Mat I've finally realised that I've made some big mistakes :cry:. A long story and that's why I have finally decided to get a grip of my life before it is too late. :sigh:

Last edited:
Mat I've finally realised that I really married the wrong man :cry:. A long story and that's why I have finally decided to get a grip of my life before it is too late. :sigh:

Oh, I see. I'm sorry if I was being nosey. You can PM me or email me if you want to talk about it in a less public place. :(

If you're on SS+ it's recommended to have the chicken :) green and white menu in the book will give you the weights.

As for 3lb it's great! :D adds up to 12 a month.. you'd never get that on some other diets.. so well done! :D

Thanks for the encouragement Purple Hugs! Am on SS but only having 3 packs a day, my cdc hasn't even mentioned SS+ to me. Managed to avoid having the chicken last night though so am still 100% which I'm pleased about!

Back