Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hi Heva

Firstly well done on the loss, it's all going in the right direction and a stone in 2 weeks is amazing!

I know it's easy not to, but you really do need to have all your shakes for the nutrients etc.

Remember to look after yourself!

im just lurking, hehe!
sw going ok, in pain with gallstones, appt with surgeon on 24th, i must agree heva, you must take all your shakes, not taking them will slow down not increase weight loss.
im not on a totally fat free diet, no fat at all - no chocolate:eek: i ve coped for 3 days, starting to struggle, and trying to reduce caffeine intact too, brought some blueberry tea which is rather nice.

its raining here in the west mids, so no more sun bathing...
tc
tracy

Good to hear from you Scojos, sorry the gallstones are giving you grief but at least you know there's an end in sight and looking at your ticker - not long until your holiday!!!

Glad to say that the sun has finally come out here but I am absolutely freezing! No matter what I do, I can't get warm. Thought the freezing days of ketosis had passed but clearly not!

Had a very productive day yesterday, I completely sorted my wardrobe out and have chucked out everything that is too big so there is no chance of me not being overly concerned if I gain weight as I'll have to go shopping! The lady in the charity shop nearly had a heart attack when I turned up with 8 black bags full of clothes - hope they make some money from it!

Hope everyone else is well??

Hi everyone, taken me a while to post sorry. Mainly due to a little embarrassment as I have been finding it very hard to get back on track after I egypt and was not feeling like facing the music yet. Sorry if I let you all down. I feel a bit better today, are doing 810, though picked once already. Still doing cd and not gonna give up just realise that I cant expect it to happen overnight. Well done on loss heva. Glad to see all is going well lizzie, 8 bags, surely you will be helping out a lot! Tracy, egypt was lovely and weather brill, you will have a ball. When you due to go?

... v quiet arround here isnt it?
we go 31st july to hurghada - v excited although struggling to lose the lost stone before we go!
how is everyone?
im ok, tired in general, trying to be good on diet and keep head down at school as now ive handed in my notice they are making my life hell....
tc
tracy

Hey all, it is very quiet here. I have been popping into the maintenance forum everyday, and checking here but not much happening. We went to hurgharda, its devine, weather is so nice, I got burnt cos my skin got used to english weather. Everyone at home would mock me if they knew I got scorched! Haha. Anyway, tracy glad to hear you are settling into sw, though I think being able to eat normally wouke be harder than ss+ as you dont get hungry on that. You are doing well! :) no loss for me this week as I continued to muck around with eating. This is my second day of 810 no picking, something just clicked with me yesterday, and I think I realised how silly I was being just eating what I wanted for no good reason! I feel positive and hope I can report a good loss next week. Hope everyone else is ok?

Evening all

Good to see we're picking up again! I've been around but been posting on the main forum as I've been needing some motivation over the last week or so!

Raquel - glad you had a great holiday but sorry you've been struggling to get back on track. It must be so difficult being this close to goal, sounds like your head's in the right place again now so fingers crossed for you!

Scojos - Sorry work's so awful but at least you can see the end in sight. Hope the gallstones aren't giving you too much grief.

Heva - hope the foot isn't too painful, I remember when I broke my wrist how painful that was so you have my sympathy!

I'm still battling on a day at a time, haven't been too happy with my losses recently and am starting to struggle with the social side of the diet, I guess being on this for 20 weeks it was going to happen!

My CDC has set me a challenge this week to lose 5lbs so,no bars, just shakes this week and 4 litres of water. If I don't shift at least 4lbs this week, I think I'm going to move up to SS+ or 810 as I think I'll lose all motivation to continue and will start to pick again so want to try and prevent that!

I'm doing this week on SS shakes only to see how I get on and then look to increase the cals, she thinks the bars may be slowing me down so this is an experiment to see if it's true! Mentally, I think I need to move up a plan to give me a kick start but slightly concerned about doing that as I still have a way to go - we'll see!

Well done on the loss Heva, sorry to hear about your foot.

Lizzie, good luck with going down the plans, I am sure you will be fine. It is strange though that the bar would be slowing loss. I think though, as with any diet plan, your body does get used to something, just need to change for a week and it should kickstart again.

I am going up to 1000 cal and gonna give trying to get to goal a break for a little while. Finding it is messing with my head and I am so focused on getting to goal I am sabotaging myself and caving into pressue by eating stuff I shouldnt. I will just slowly lose now which I am happy with.

Anyways will check in during the week, xox

Hiya can I join please ? :) xx

Back