Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Mat congratulations on your weightloss. I am feeling very positive for us all. I am going to have a shake shotly. Possibly the strawberry or the vanilla. I must remember to buy some ice as my CDC says that they taste nicer.

How are you doing today?

Mat congratulations on your weightloss. I am feeling very positive for us all. I am going to have a shake shotly. Possibly the strawberry or the vanilla. I must remember to buy some ice as my CDC says that they taste nicer.

How are you doing today?

Wonderful thanks. I am planning on using ice too. Got to dig out the ice trays, if I can find them.

Let me know what you think of vanilla?

We just went straight to the top of this weeks results!!

:happy096:

Just nipped in to congratulate you all on your lead on the % lost this week! :) Fab result, amazing % ((hugs))

Just nipped in to congratulate you all on your lead on the % lost this week! :) Fab result, amazing % ((hugs))

Purple Hugs that is great news. Let's hope this is the first of many great losses. Thank you. :D

Well done guys for your pole position, you have all done soooo well, keep it up :D
love from the rumbles

p.s it's still war for next week lol
hope you all have a good day :D

Thanks Goosey we are really pleased and wish you all the best for next week:)

Thanks very much Purpls Hugs and Goosey. :)

I didn't think we'd be in the running for 1st place this week. I thought maybe next week. You never know, someone else may come along and pip us to the post!! :rolleyes:

Oh and if it's war next week, we'll have to use our WMD's, but mass as in weight, obviously!! ;):D

Hey everyone

Checking in for the morning!

Go team go! It seems...thats great news hey!!!

Hope everyone is doing well so far.

Day 6 yesterday was ok for me after my little breakdown. After we watched the haka (which was carnage by the way, hundreds of drunk kiwis in parliament square! my gosh!) we headed to a pub nearby. You will be proud to know that while the people I went with drank I only have sparkling water and thats it.....was happy, though I only had 2 meals for the day. Also sat while people ate pub meals!

Day 7 is going well so far, had some water and just having my first shake by now.

Hope everyone has a good day, check in later tonight! :)

Hi aussieraquel. Glad you enjoyed the rest of your day yesterday and are staying positive. Well done for sticking with sparkling water. :)

Day 3 for me and I am feeling good, except for a slight headache. I think that is my own fault for not drinking enough water last night and sleeping in late this morning though. Everyone else is having Sunday lunch, so the house is filled with the aroma of cooking. The crazy thing is, I'm not bothered one bit. :D

Congratulations to

This weeks winning team- Mission: SlimPossible (23) - with 3.20%

and this weeks biggest loser - Fraggle (Mission:SlimPossible) with 5.50%

Hi everyone :D how are you all doing today. I managed to spend nearly an hour in the car with my hubby as he munched through a massive bag of popcorn and I controled myself. I also cooked Sunday lunch and again (with great difficulty) didn't to put any of it in my mouth:wave_cry:

I am really struggling with the food today. For some reason I have felt really nauseas after taking both the porridge and shake and I am anxious about eating my third one. But I recognise after only having two on both Friday and Saturday, I am not giving myself the necessary nutrients.:sigh:

Congratulations to

This weeks winning team- Mission: SlimPossible (23) - with 3.20%

and this weeks biggest loser - Fraggle (Mission:SlimPossible) with 5.50%

Well guys we've done it:eek: I'm really proud of you. What a team:D

god damn you fraggle!!! i knew youd beat us really...:cry:

well done guys! nxt week is our turn!!!:D

PS...i think you shud have chose "for f**ks shake" hahahaha Classic!!:8855:

Hello, hope you don't mind 'the enemy' dropping in;):p:D

Just wanted to say bloody well done on winning this week:happy096:

and Fraggle :worthy::party0038::D

:happy036:
:talk017::talk017::talk017:
Guy's a massive well done from the enemy lol you have all had such a great first week and long may it continue, super well done fraggle... what a loss you must be feeling amazing!!!! :D

Thanks everyone, especially to the enemy who has dropped in to admit defeat!! :massmoon:

Hopefully this will be a little extra encouragement for those who don't feel they are doing so well, even though I think they are. Let's continue the losses and stay positive.

:grouphugg:

Well done everyone and a super special well done to Fraggle for being the Biggest Loser of the week. Fraggle Rocks!! :D

Hi everyone :D how are you all doing today. I managed to spend nearly an hour in the car with my hubby as he munched through a massive bag of popcorn and I controled myself. I also cooked Sunday lunch and again (with great difficulty) didn't to put any of it in my mouth:wave_cry:

I am really struggling with the food today. For some reason I have felt really nauseas after taking both the porridge and shake and I am anxious about eating my third one. But I recognise after only having two on both Friday and Saturday, I am not giving myself the necessary nutrients.:sigh:

Sorry I wasn't around earlier frantastic. How are you feeling? Better I hope. I'm glad you weren't tempted by popcorn or having to cook Sunday lunch. Well done for staying strong, even though you aren't feeling so good. Please let me know how you are, when you can? :hug99:

Awww thanks guys :) ..... and GO TEAM!!!! We're all doing *so* well :)

Hope everyone is doing ok today :)

Good afternoon team!

Hope everyone is well and woohoo!! We Won!!! :p

Especially well done to Fraggle too!!

Aussieraquel, you have had a loss, that is the main thing and TOTM will have an impact too so don't be disheartened, we are all here to support each other! Did your cdc take your measurements? You may well have lost inches....

I'm pleased to say I made it through the weekend unscathed, managed to sit through my husband eating a take away and then sweets at the cinema. :eek:

I also joined a new gym on Saturday for ladies only so I'm getting stuck into that to make sure I tone as I go along, they've put me on a low impact programme while I'm on CD but they are being very supportive which is fab!!

Feeling really positive at the moment and cannot wait to get to goal!!

How's everyone else doing? Mat are you coping ok in your first few days?

Doing fine thanks Lizzylocket. Had a bit of a headache about lunch time yesterday, but I'm sure it's my own fault for not drinking enough water the night before and then sleeping in late. So most likely caused by dehydration. Still trying to get used to drinking more water. :(

I have tried a few more flavours and all of them are nice so far. I tried the mix-a-mousse with chocolate orange last night and it was great. :D

Anyway, I'm glad you got through the weekend without giving in to tempation, well done. :)

Back