Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hey all

Checking in for the night, been a bit busy the past couple of days so have not been around much.

So nice to see how active the thread is again :)

CD wise for me, having a bit of a hard time, not with the diet as such but emotionally, very over sensitive at the moment, may have again something to do with TOTM. Ridiculously, it is now my 5th week of totm, absolutely crazy. Hopefully doc can give me some advice at my appointment tomorrow night,

Good luck with the next couple of days everyone! Will check in properly tomorrow night xox

Morning all!!

Sorry to hear about your hard times aussieraquel, hope you get some good info from the doc that helps you out.

No crazy stomach rumbling this morning yay :D. Big day ahead of me, weigh in at 2:30 (so its more like 4 days than 5 hehe, but oh well!) and a date in the evening! Looking forward to watching Marley and Me and getting a nice cuddling session going on :D

How is everyone today? hope your all well.

Morning everyone!! :D
I'm still doing ok, though still need to up my water!!!! :eek:
Been feeling queasy since yesterday and hoping it will pass soon :(
Have a good day everyone and good luck with weigh-ins Mat and Scott!

Thanks Fiona, hope you start feeling better soon and get your water sorted :)

Well just weighed in and would you Adam and Eve it, another 6lb. Boom!! :D I've now lost exactly 3 stone in 5 weeks. :eek: I expected CD to be better than any diet I have tried before, but this is just amazing.

Good luck with your weigh in later Scott and enjoy the movie, it looks ike a good one. :)

I hope your Doctor can help aussieraquel. I think we go through stages where our emotions are far more sensitive. It could be for a number of reasons, and it's not usually a bad thing.

Get drinking that water Fiona. Maybe that's part of the reason why you were a feeling quesey. I know I don't feel so good if I'm not drinking enough.

we won!!
yes aresnal are through!!
got a job interview today so v stressed- hope you re all having a better day than me

Good luck for your interview. Try not to stress about it. All you can do is your best and see what happens. Let us know how it goes. :)

Well just weighed in and would you Adam and Eve it, another 6lb. Boom!! :D I've now lost exactly 3 stone in 5 weeks. :eek: I expected CD to be better than any diet I have tried before, but this is just amazing.

Get drinking that water Fiona. Maybe that's part of the reason why you were a feeling quesey. I know I don't feel so good if I'm not drinking enough.
Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: Bloody excellent! You are doing soooo well! :D:D:D

Only had 800ml so far so just going to get some more...... :bolt:

Top stuff Mat!! That is cracking news. I can only dream of losing that much in 5 weeks! Do you exercise much at all? I'm a reasonably active person usually, gym 3 times a week and I play american football for the Lincolnshire Bombers, but I took a break from that as was scared how weak I might be. Not sure how much of it to re incorporate.

Good luck scojos, I'm sure youll be fine! :D

Get that water sorted Fiona hehe!! I can't stop glugging it myself, my CDC rang me last night to check in on me and told me off for drinking over 4 litres :( But I've read on here ppl drinking up to 6! (i've been averaging about 5)

Just can't help it I'm allways so thirsty now.

I wonder where Lizzy is, she said she'd be working from home and around to stop me getting bored! I dunno :p

I wonder where Lizzy is, she said she'd be working from home and around to stop me getting bored! I dunno :p
I'm here!!!

Had a busy day so far but seems to be getting quiet for now so I have time to pop on!

Mat - well done - how on earth are you managing to keep this up?!! :eek: You really are an inspiration!

Scojos - hope the interview went well, was it for anything exciting?

Fiona - I find if I don't drink enough water, I start to feel a bit out of sorts so get glugging!!

Scott - with regards to the exercise, I go to the gym 3-4 times a week, however, it is a ladies only gym designed to tone rather than masses of cardio. I wouldn't recommend jumping into anything just yet, give it a couple of weeks for your body to get used to the low cal intake.

Let us know how your weigh in goes - good luck!!

Well, nothing spectacular as I suspected hehe considering this is only the 5th day. Lost 7lbs (slightly rounded up as I rounded up my weight 1/4 of a pound). Next week should be get a nice boost from the first short week :)

:talk017: 7lbs is fantastic, especially in such a short space of time - well done!

You'll have to let me know how good Marley & Me is, I've read the book and did a fair amount of sobbing, not too sure if I'll be able to cope with the film!!

mat- thats amazing thats more than i want to lose!! in 5 weeks!! you must be stoked!
scott, i dont exercise due to my back used to ride horses alot before but for obvious reasons thats on hold!
keep drinking that water girls, your letting the girls down!!;)
my "interview" was an informal look see at a new school for the position of 2nd in dept, a large leap for me and it went well, have to wait for the formal interview (which im crap at:() so will have to wait and see... but made me feel positive!
and guess what?? im finally in ketosis- even on 1000 cal!!
weighed myself this morning on my scales and have put weight on:eek::cry: so will wait for official wi tomorrow

Thanks Lizzy

I've not read the book myself but heard it's a good one, should be a good film for a cheeky cuddle and kiss anyway .

Wouldn't mind a ladies opinion actually, got her some of her favourite flowers (Gerbera) you think she'll like them? :)

IMG_0194.jpg

Didn't expect the picture to be quite so big, sorry hehe

Back