Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Ran out of things to help take my mind off it hehe, god damn emotions what are they good for :p

I'm quite glad I've not even had an urge to eat though, obviously I'm not an emotional eater hehe

I swear my head is going to explode, now it's just a break until she stops being stupid and realises what shes throwing away. I'm doing my best to still speak to her and be sensible at the same time but I'm now getting comments like "Oh Darling I could really love you one day". I guess being nice even in the face of it all is making her rethink?

Why is it all so complicated :(

I'm sorry to dump this all on you btw, I know it's not really an agony aunt forum :)

Just checking in. Have been busy and I'm afraid I can't stay, having read all that has gone on since I was last online!! I need to clone myself and put them to work. Catch up with you all soon, I hope. :(

Hey Scott, heard anything new on the r/ship front?

She seems to be one very confused girl, maybe she is not ready for the committment? Hope you are going ok.

What does everyone have planned for their Sunday?

Its my birthday today the big 25!..not sure what we are going to do yet, but I certainly know it will not be eating sweets and cake :)

I added a meal last night for dinner, I was so satisfied and content last night! I think this may be a good thing for my diet, lets see what happens. whilst cooking OH's tea, I had no inclination to pick, as I knew I would be eating too, even though his food was something that I normally would have loved. I am taking this as a positive, and for me, after the week I had, a step in the right direction.

Hope everyone has a good day

:D
What does everyone have planned for their Sunday?

Its my birthday today the big 25!..not sure what we are going to do yet, but I certainly know it will not be eating sweets and cake :)

I added a meal last night for dinner, I was so satisfied and content last night! I think this may be a good thing for my diet, lets see what happens. whilst cooking OH's tea, I had no inclination to pick, as I knew I would be eating too, even though his food was something that I normally would have loved. I am taking this as a positive, and for me, after the week I had, a step in the right direction.

Hope everyone has a good day
well im watching my son play football- then finishing yr11 marking before returning to school tomorrow:(
had a "muffin" for bfast, can stomach that as not too artificial in the morning.
watched marly and me last night DONT WATCH IT WITH KIDS - the funny bits you see in the clips are great- but miscarriages, death etc, hard stuff for kids to deal with, and end is v sad indeed.
scott, i agree with AR she seems very screwed up- are you ready to be her prop when you need support yourself? any way you can whine at us, thats what anonomous friends are for!!:birthday: AR hope its great!!

Happy Birthday AR(is raquel your real name? i feel stupid typing ausieraquel hehe) hope it's a good one! You're exactly 3 weeks older than me hehe (my 25th is 3 weeks from yesterday).

No news really, just went over the same points for the millionth time. To be honest I'm just going to forget it and if she decides to act we'll see what happens, just can't be doing with the mind melting right now.

Sorry if i forgot to mention the very real and painfull issues it coverd scojos, didn't think about that. The kids wherent too freaked out about it was they?

Sorry if i forgot to mention the very real and painfull issues it coverd scojos, didn't think about that. The kids wherent too freaked out about it was they?

really freaked my daughter who is 6 was freaked!! its not your fault i should have been more aware... they cuddled our dogs (i have 2 bassett hounds) and that calmed them.
iwish i had known, thats all.
have a cracking headache today(which is really day 3 of SS+ for me, and feel like eating something - cdc said to go back up if it was too hard, might consider going back onto 1000cal, i know i m here to diet, but im not willing to make myself ill see how the rest of the day goes,:confused:
tx

The headache will pass scojos, it's a sign of ketosis. Just make sure you get enough water down you and you should be fine :)

I had abit of a headache day 3 aswell but it soon passed, can sometimes get one in the morning because of not drinking all through the night but nothing major.

Evening all!

Wow, I've missed a fair bit since I was last online!

Scott - sorry to hear you're going through the mill, if it's any consolation, I had a guy do that to me a few years ago. Was a blessing in disguise really as I then went on to meet my husband! :D

You're going through a lot with this diet as it is, you really don't need that hassle as well. Keep coming on here for a good old moan, we're all here to support each other. :hug99:

Happy Birthday Aussieraquel, hope you're having a wonderful day and well done on your loss this week! :birthday:

Scojos - hope the children have recovered from Marley & Me, I haven't got the courage to see it yet, I sobbed through the book so don't know what state I'd be in at the cinema - may have to wait for it to come out on DVD!! Hope the headache's gone, I always take that as a good sign of the carbs leaving the body!

Fiona - hope you're feeling ok today, we all have crappy days on this diet so feel free to come on here for a whinge and some sympathy! :hug99:

Mat - hope you're 'good' busy! ;)

I've had a fairly busy weekend and ended up out for dinner last night, we went to a beefeater and I ordered a chicken ceasar salad with no dressing, cheese, anchovies or croutons - the waitress was quite suprised that I just wanted chicken and lettuce! :p

Took the dog for a long walk in the Clent Hills this morning, that should have burnt off the chicken and lettuce!!

Is everyone looking forward to Monday?!! :p

Thanks for the kind words lizzy :)

Not particularly looking forward to Monday! If being a Monday wasn't bad enough I also have to go to the dentist hehe :)

Well done and at being good at the beefeater! :D

To be honest Scott, I'd rather go to the dentist than work, I really hate my job!!

Was very amusing at the beefeater when the waitress realised what I wanted!!

Hehe, I'm quite looking forward to my AAM week and its really well placed as its the week of my 25th birthday hehe. So atleast I can eat something with my friends and family!! Even if it is just a bit of chicken and green haha.

You'll be amazed at how you savour every mouth full, my thoughts on food are already changing, I would now quite happily choose the healthy option - although, could that be because I shouldn't be eating anything!!

You'll have a fantastic birthday and may be around 2 stone lighter too!!

I need some new hobbies, dunno what to do with myself! The whole dating malarchy was quite nicely distracting me hehe.

Morning everyone, lovely day outside today sucks to be stuck in doors!

Weighed myself yesterday, 11.5 lbs in 8 days, can't complain really :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Morning everyone, lovely day outside today sucks to be stuck in doors!

Weighed myself yesterday, 11.5 lbs in 8 days, can't complain really :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!
Morning :) I'd much rather be out and about than stuck at my desk. It's just too nice out there to be doing boring work!

That's a brilliant loss! Weigh day for me tomorrow. Hope the scales will be kind.

It's your first weigh in since restarting yeah? I'm sure you'll do amazing :D

Tell me about it, I can see the sun through my windows mocking me :(

It's your first weigh in since restarting yeah? I'm sure you'll do amazing :D

Tell me about it, I can see the sun through my windows mocking me :(
Well the scales are only showing a loss of 5lbs so I'm not holding out much hope. But then that's more than it would have been had I not been doing CD!

Just popped out of the office for lunch and it's so warm!

Back