Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

I just know it'l have hidden away by the time I go to the dentist at 4 hehe

Morning everyone, lovely day outside today sucks to be stuck in doors!

Weighed myself yesterday, 11.5 lbs in 8 days, can't complain really :)

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Wow, get you and your 11.5lbs!! Well done!!

had an awful day- left home at 7 got to school and realsied i had forgot bfast and lunch!!! did not eat anything until 515!! thats soooo not good. had a steak and mushrooms and a shake already, have to eat 1 tetra 1 bar and a yogurt before bed!!!
told my head today i was looking for another job- and why.
he said i was welcome to stay if i wantd to, but after what i told him i dont think its an option:eek:
hope evryone else had a better day!!
tc
txx

Why is it you're looking for a new job scojos?

My day hasn't gone too bad, must be a sucker for punishment as re signed up to the dating website and messaged some people :).

Sucked being stuck inside all day with the lovely weather, tried to grab as much of it as i could at half 5 and went for a walk but it had gone away by then :(

Dentists went ok though, nothing needed doing just a good polish and off I went.

Last edited:
Sorry to hear you've had a horrible day Scojos. Fingers crossed for the new job, sounds like you need to get out asap! :hug99:

Glad the dentist was ok Scott, it's lovely when you have shiny teeth to get rid of ketosis breath!

:D
well im watching my son play football- then finishing yr11 marking before returning to school tomorrow:(
had a "muffin" for bfast, can stomach that as not too artificial in the morning.
watched marly and me last night DONT WATCH IT WITH KIDS - the funny bits you see in the clips are great- but miscarriages, death etc, hard stuff for kids to deal with, and end is v sad indeed.
scott, i agree with AR she seems very screwed up- are you ready to be her prop when you need support yourself? any way you can whine at us, thats what anonomous friends are for!!:birthday: AR hope its great!!

Thanks for the birthday wishes Scojos!

Hey everyone

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had the most lovely day, went out in London on a huge walk with my OH. The sun was actually shining and it was sooo nice to just spend some quality time together. I got a pandora bracelet and a charm and clasp that I have been wanting for ages, I was very spoilt :)

We watched Marley and Me last night and I see what you mean about a tear jerker!

Diet wise, I am loving SS+ as I am no longer having any kind of urge to pick, and have been completely pick free for 3 whole days, thats an acheivement let me tell you. I am actually finding I am really taking my time when eating and trying to make my meal last 20 minutes, no matter the size, and chewing every mouthful slowly. before I would have not believed that I would be filled from a small bowl of food, but amazingly I am stuffed after! I have been mix and matching between chicken, cottage cheese and tuna, with salad (lettuce, cucumber and celery). Finding I am not wanting another CD meal after dinner, but waiting a couple of hours after my meal and sipping a tetra slowly, just so I am having all I am meant to.

I am really hoping for a loss this week, especially if I can continue to follow this without any slip ups.

Scojos- sorry to hear that work has not been too good. What year level do you teach? I'm a primary teacher in London at the moment, all the changes currently happening are quite full on at the moment. Hope it gets better, good luck at finding a new post.

Scott - try not to get too stressed bout the girl, good luck with the online dating! Hope it works out for you. Feel free to moan and share here, we are here to support each other, no matter what the topic :)

Fiona - Good luck with your weigh in, I noticed you said only 5 pound so far, only!! haha ......You should be so proud, 5 pound is a huge loss. I wish I always had losses of that size.

Mat - Hope all is ok, havent seen you around much! Thanks for the bday wish.

LizzieLocket - How funny about your meal, I am sure they did look at you funny, but how nice did you feel afterwards knowing you made such a good choice? I dont know if I asked, how your pamper session went the other weekend?

Do any of the girls on here find they are spending more time rewarding themselves with beauty related products and more time, compared to rewarding with food now? I find I am spending time having nice relaxing baths, moisurising daily, makeup more regularly, etc...

Hope everyone has a nice tuesday!

morning all!!
just eating my muffin before school- not going to do the same as yesterday, lol!!
i teach ks 3 4 5 in a private accademy, its interesting!!
glad you had a lovely bday and were spoilt, we deserve it;)
diet wise had an awful night last night- ate evrything in 5 hours then had some crisps:eek: they were good!!
i dont understand this diet- despite my pig out i got on the scales and on my home scales i have lost 4lb since friday????
just taking a bar to school- hopefully i wont be ravenous by the time i get home tonight, lol!
have a nice day- ill check in at the end of the day,
txx

Morning all :)

Weigh day today and first week of restart I lost 7lbs :D:D

Going to work on upping my water as much as I can this week, I'm still not drinking as much as I'd like.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Morning :)

Well done you!!! that's fab news :D

Yeah not too bad ta, started going for 30 minute walks in my lunch break as I seriously need to get out more! Can't be doing with being stuck inside all day at my computer.

Only a couple of days to go for my first full week weigh in, quite excited really although I'm not quite sure what to expect from it!

Not sure why but got REALLY hungry last night, no idea where it came from. I'm pretty strong willed though so faught through it :D

I hope everything is ok with Mat!! been a bit quite round here past couple of days :)

Morning all :)

Weigh day today and first week of restart I lost 7lbs :D:D

Going to work on upping my water as much as I can this week, I'm still not drinking as much as I'd like.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Wow! 7lbs, that's fantastic, you must be chuffed to bits!! :D

Hey everyone

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I had the most lovely day, went out in London on a huge walk with my OH. The sun was actually shining and it was sooo nice to just spend some quality time together. I got a pandora bracelet and a charm and clasp that I have been wanting for ages, I was very spoilt :)

We watched Marley and Me last night and I see what you mean about a tear jerker!

Diet wise, I am loving SS+ as I am no longer having any kind of urge to pick, and have been completely pick free for 3 whole days, thats an acheivement let me tell you. I am actually finding I am really taking my time when eating and trying to make my meal last 20 minutes, no matter the size, and chewing every mouthful slowly. before I would have not believed that I would be filled from a small bowl of food, but amazingly I am stuffed after! I have been mix and matching between chicken, cottage cheese and tuna, with salad (lettuce, cucumber and celery). Finding I am not wanting another CD meal after dinner, but waiting a couple of hours after my meal and sipping a tetra slowly, just so I am having all I am meant to.

I am really hoping for a loss this week, especially if I can continue to follow this without any slip ups.

Scojos- sorry to hear that work has not been too good. What year level do you teach? I'm a primary teacher in London at the moment, all the changes currently happening are quite full on at the moment. Hope it gets better, good luck at finding a new post.

Scott - try not to get too stressed bout the girl, good luck with the online dating! Hope it works out for you. Feel free to moan and share here, we are here to support each other, no matter what the topic :)

Fiona - Good luck with your weigh in, I noticed you said only 5 pound so far, only!! haha ......You should be so proud, 5 pound is a huge loss. I wish I always had losses of that size.

Mat - Hope all is ok, havent seen you around much! Thanks for the bday wish.

LizzieLocket - How funny about your meal, I am sure they did look at you funny, but how nice did you feel afterwards knowing you made such a good choice? I dont know if I asked, how your pamper session went the other weekend?

Do any of the girls on here find they are spending more time rewarding themselves with beauty related products and more time, compared to rewarding with food now? I find I am spending time having nice relaxing baths, moisurising daily, makeup more regularly, etc...

Hope everyone has a nice tuesday!
Hi Aussieraquel

Glad you had a lovely birthday!! Sounds like ss+ is really working well for you too! :D

It did feel good knowing I had made the right choice, hopefully I'll be able to keep it up when I get to maintenance!

My girlie weekend was fab thank you, watched girlie films and had a good old gossip, did nails etc and felt really chilled. It was so nice waking up in the morning without a hangover!! :p

I'm always rewarding myself with beauty products or flowers - we have to have some luxury while we're on this diet!! ;)

morning all!!
just eating my muffin before school- not going to do the same as yesterday, lol!!
i teach ks 3 4 5 in a private accademy, its interesting!!
glad you had a lovely bday and were spoilt, we deserve it;)
diet wise had an awful night last night- ate evrything in 5 hours then had some crisps:eek: they were good!!
i dont understand this diet- despite my pig out i got on the scales and on my home scales i have lost 4lb since friday????
just taking a bar to school- hopefully i wont be ravenous by the time i get home tonight, lol!
have a nice day- ill check in at the end of the day,
txx
Wow Scojos - 4lbs is a fab loss isn't it, you must be chuffed to bits! :D

Yeah not too bad ta, started going for 30 minute walks in my lunch break as I seriously need to get out more! Can't be doing with being stuck inside all day at my computer.

Only a couple of days to go for my first full week weigh in, quite excited really although I'm not quite sure what to expect from it!

Not sure why but got REALLY hungry last night, no idea where it came from. I'm pretty strong willed though so faught through it :D
It makes you feel so much better having a break away from the computer doesn't it?! Plus you're doing something that will help with the weight loss! :D

Bet you can't wait for the weigh in, I hope you'll be pleasantly suprised! ;)

Well done on fighting the hunger too, if you get desperate, have an extra pack, better to do that than have a blip!

Morning early bird :p

My weigh in is tomorrow, so excited!! :D

I had another weird day hunger wise, I'm starting to wonder if its related to the long walks I've done the past cpl of days.

Back