Team 23 - Mission: SlimPossible

Hi all. Sorry, still really busy with studying etc. I've also been out down the docks a lot trying to earn some pennies!! :D

Hey Mat! Glad you're ok. You still a Thursday weigh in? If so good luck tomorrow, don't think the bookies would take bets on it being 6lbs again haha.

Hi all. Sorry, still really busy with studying etc. I've also been out down the docks a lot trying to earn some pennies!! :D

Just sent you a message! lol Glad you're ok :) and just busy.. What are you studying?
Good luck for your weigh in later.. sure you're gonna be hitting another 6 out of here! ;)

Your birthday? Oh dear can't believe I missed that hehe, well a belated happy birthday :D

I have heard that taking a little break then getting back on can be really difficult, which is why I'm dreading have a day break for my friends wedding (not drinking just eating the food, theres only 30 of us at the main do and food so would feel far too cheeky not eating for it after it's paid for).

Must be horrible not knowing when it will finish, stuck in limbo. I'd hate not knowing what I should plan around, feel for you on that!
Thank-you :D

It can be difficult taking a break, it's where I've always come unstuck before so was prepared for it. Doesn't make it any easier though!

It is horrible!! We were supposed to find out last week what was happening and now they've said this week. They'll probably say tomorrow that they'll leave it another week!
I really hope they don't though as there's a course I really want to get started on but can't until I get my redundancy money though. :(

Fiona - hope you're ok, I know what you're going through, I was made redundant this time last year so feeling your pain! It's really tough getting back on track once you've had a day off isn't it? That was one of the problems I had the last time I tried this. Hang on in there and please feel free to whinge and rant at us when things are getting to you! :blahblah:
I'm going back to my original day of Friday from this week so will report my unofficial weigh in then as my CDC is off on her hols, lucky thing!
All we want to know is when our last day will be!! It's so frustrating!!!
If I need to I'll definitely whinge and rant!! :D:D
Good luck for tomorrow!

This week, I av bin mostly losin 5lb!! I knew it had to start slowing down at some point, but still a great loss and now puts me officially in the overweight category!! :D

Lucky you never placed that bet Scott. Hope your weigh in goes great today.

Hope you hear about your end date today Fiona. Once you know it's coming, I'm sure the sooner the better really. Although a little different (as I was selling and installing Home Cinema and Hi-Fi equipment) I went through a similar thing a couple of years ago. Lucky for me I was out fairly quick, but the other guys I was working with had to work for about 6 months, knowing the shop would be closing down at some point. Not a nice atmosphere to be in really.

Hi Purple Hugs. Hope you are doing well. I'm doing an MCSE (Microsoft Certification) to firm up my geekiness. Nothing to do with the money, honest!! ;)

Mat.. still blooming amazing mate! :D Look at your stats!! and congrats on being overweight.. I dream of getting back to that category! lol
Sounds interesting the microsoft training :) Money always helps eh! :) I'm doing a counselling course at the moment and hope to get into a 3 year course at the end of this one. :)

Well done to your team too :) you're all doing really well from what I've read - keep up the great work!! :D

Well unofficial results are in and probably completely wrong but think I've lost 5lbs this week!!! :D

If it is right I'm really chuffed with that hehe.

Great loss as usual Mat, you'll be finished in no time mate! :D

Wow, some amazing losses again this week guys!! Well done everyone so far!! Hope I have a good loss tomorrow too!

Well, I've been to see the dermatologist today and I've got severe excema - which is nice! He's given me some antibiotic type pills to take to help ease the worst of it but I have no idea whether I can take these while SSing - anybody know?!

If not, I'll have my unofficial weigh in tomorrow and then move up to 810 I guess. It's typical that this has happened the week my cdc is away!!

If you havn't allready make a post in the main forum asking, KD seems a wealth of knowledge and she will find out for you if you tell her the drug you've got. Hope it all works out lizzy!

Thanks Scott. I've put a post in the main forum but seems quiet here tonight! Need to pick the prescription up in the morning so once I've got the tablets, I'll call Cambridge if I don't hear anything on here!

This week, I av bin mostly losin 5lb!! I knew it had to start slowing down at some point, but still a great loss and now puts me officially in the overweight category!! :D

Hope you hear about your end date today Fiona. Once you know it's coming, I'm sure the sooner the better really. Although a little different (as I was selling and installing Home Cinema and Hi-Fi equipment) I went through a similar thing a couple of years ago. Lucky for me I was out fairly quick, but the other guys I was working with had to work for about 6 months, knowing the shop would be closing down at some point. Not a nice atmosphere to be in really.
Well done on the 5lbs!!! AND only being overweight!!! :D

I wasn't at work yesterday and had I have been I'd have found out that our last day should be the 9th April. I hate that they're dragging it out so much!!!! Plus because of the delay I might miss out on my course and I'm not happy about that at all :mad:

Well unofficial results are in and probably completely wrong but think I've lost 5lbs this week!!! :D

If it is right I'm really chuffed with that hehe.

Great loss as usual Mat, you'll be finished in no time mate! :D
Well done!! 5lbs is great!! :)

Hi all!

Had my unofficial weigh in this morning and according to my scales, I have lost 4lbs this week - woohoo!!

Increasing my water intake must have made a difference! Need to make sure I lose another 3lbs next week so I've done at least 7lbs for when I next see my CDC - bring it on!!

Off to the dr's shortly to pick up my drugs, have everything crossed that I can continue to SS while I'm on them!

Hope everyone is well today - Fiona, is that your final date now or are they likely to move it again?

Well done Lizzy!! :D

The 9th is the final date and it won't be moving unless I ask for them to maybe bring it forward a bit....got to speak to the training people next week to see if it would be helpful to.

hi guys, just got back from wi, have put on 1lb, thats ok, totm, i expected it (i actually expected more!)
the worrying thing is my cdc is actually medically trained she really knows her stuff, i told her how drained i feel, constantly thirsty, despite drinking loads of water, i could sleep even after 10 hours sleep, she asked me a few questions, and thinks i have a thyroid problem:eek: my mom has it, so it wouldn t suprise me, i was scared it was diabetes (which is also in the family), and she said i could be that too!!
oh my god, i need to get to the doctors! as a result she has said i must do the 1000 cal or the 1200 cal for the moment until i get the results and she ll go from there! im a bit gutted as i really wanted to ss, but my health really is more important, so i need to up my unprocessed carbs in case i have either condition. it could be neither but last time she was right (i was diagnosed with IBS) so i m not ready to ignore her advice! sorry im talking about eating again mat, but i need to vent and know you ll forgive me this once. it has freaked me out i must admit, and im not sure im going to be able to eat all that stuff, but ive got to try...
hope your e all ok, well done everyone else on your amazing losses, we are making an amazing team sorry i have gained this week, but im now going to give it my all this week to lose the 1lb and a bit more, im only 1 (ok 2) lb of being overweight - so hopefully ill be dancing next week!!
thanks for listening!
tx

well i have just been on the wii fit, it says i have lost 9lb!! last wi was about 2 weeks before start of cd, but i dont care;)
oh, and for the first time ever i am lighter than oh - that made me feel really good, though he ll soon lose it when he gets over his op!!
having a good day wise, dh just gone to get me some bits - im having a pamper night tonight:D
how is everyones w end going?
tx

I don't feel like I am here enough to be Team Leader, or even in the team anymore. So, if someone else would like to take over and find someone to replace me, I think it would be for the best. :wave_cry:

I don't feel like I am here enough to be Team Leader, or even in the team anymore. So, if someone else would like to take over and find someone to replace me, I think it would be for the best. :wave_cry:
oh mat, i really think thats a shame, you have been a very good team leader, would you re consider? your posts are even more important as you only pop over and comment on the important things:cool: your weight loss is incredible and inspirational, another important factor for me;) - who else is going to keep us all in line??
take care
tx

Back