Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Wez , I talk like we are in the dark ages lol!
but when we was in her village mother in law or is that mother out law lol there was no st lights on never , at night was so dark lol
Hey Wez its the taking part of the race , so you did well by taking part .... with the red face just say its nice to see a bit of colour in me cheeks lol .

Trisha , ho my god , how old is your friend , this cancer lurky is scarey , see mum tonight and she said to me , get my clothes and lets get out of here , she really doesn't know she can't get out of the bed ....
Ho dear some pupils are a nightmare , maybe he is pushing her over the edge ?
It is so hard to remove them too .... and they drag everyone down too .
Trisha , keep working on the diet day by day , getting over the feeling of feeling low is hard but hugs to you !

Hi Jack my friend is 43,

AS for the pupil I think that it is her that is pushing him over the egde, because I work with him as well ( I had to take over half her time table with him before Christmas) and is okay and polite with me, and he is always well behaved I don't know what she does to him, its just that I'll really miss working with the other pupil and especially miss the lesson, it always seems to be me that gets dumped on,it was the same lst year with someone else, and a pupil that was in year 11.
Ah well 21 more days until we break up!!!

43 ? crist , so young , yes infections mum has had a few of them , chest , Arm , and another place ....
Ho its best she does not know too much , so the cancer has spread , see if it stays in one place they ahve a good chance to sort it , I really feel for you , and I think your friend will be very scared and at that age .
I wonder if this woman is given this pupil too much pressure ? like being stricked , kids hate that don't they .
hey counting the days hehe 21 , My son breaks up on July 17th my daughter 21st July , ho god it comes round so fast .
Well i get my hair done tomorrow and then CDc is coming and I have aparty to go too as well , its a busy day .....
Will you go see your friend soon Trisha ?

Hi, not sure if I'll get to visit my friend as she has a large family and I don't want to intrude, as she can only have a certain no of visitors. I'll go and she her when she gets home.

I think the woman is too strict, as he is okay with me and another Ta that also works with him. I'm not sure how the pupil shes taken over from me is going to take it, but I don't think he'll be very happy if she tries being strict with him.

Emma is going to study Law at uni, and after either a solicitor or barrister or maybe the police at the moment.

Wez, you are lucky living in the country, and your village sounds lovely. I'm finding it very hard to stop picking as well!

Hi
Yes if a big family I guess you have to take astep back for now , its very sad ....
My son rebells if he has a strick teacher ....
Thats it with this diet you never know how the day is going to be , I feel awful today I feel like i've been to an all night rave without sleep , lol
also you never know how strong you can be its all to test us to the fininshing line .
Well having hair done soon will get the thinkness taken out , will see my CDc too and my mates party , lets hope I feel better as the day goes on , well I will give you my weigh in results Wez Saturday ok i'll PM you .

Sorry to hear about your friend Trisha. You just feel so helpless and I guess you can't comfort them with hope that they'll get better soon. I never understand why patients are sheltered from the truth of how sick they are, I believe I would want to know if it were me but then I always do, not in a nosey way but in a need to know factual way.
Kids build up trust with adults and personalities count big time, take it as a compliment that you are asked to deal with the more difficult children because they know you can handle it, if it is a regular problem for you see you line manager, would that be senco? Now I'm a strict teacher who runs a tight ship, don't get me wrong, I like a laugh with the kids but only after the rules are long established and followed, I'll back any member of staff up with discipline issues and so I regularly get ask by TAs or lunchtime staff for support. I don't mind, not because I want to be a bouncer and come down heavy but because I believe children need boundaries and consistency and if these waiver then things go very wrong and quickly. I've worked at my school for a number of years and have that reputation, the kids don't fear me but they know where they stand and the consequences of their actions - it's black and white. Sorry, wasn't meant to be a rant.
Good to have a busy day planned Jack as it keeps you out of the kitchen and away from temptation. Are you in ketosis?
We are doing a 3km walk on Sunday for the local children's ward, over 1000 people have signed up and we have raised over £200 as a family. Looking forward to it, weather is supposed to be good, they are throwing in a free lunch too, shame I can't have it!

Good luck with that walk Wez , really good to raise money for a childrens ward .
Free lunch , aww , get your shake ready after Wez , bloody diet lol
Unsure if i'm in K mode I have the sticks but not tested its day 4 for me today , felt crap until 1:30 today , I hope I sleep better . Off out soon to my friends party , I guess coffee and tea i'll have .
Feel a bit down today unsure why .... had a busy day thank god my hair has been cut , I wonder what the scales tell me in the morning ...
Trisha , do you have 4 pound to goal ? if so wow !
And Wez not long for you either 43 pounds , Hows the other Team members ? how you doing ,

hi everyone,
wez its the senco thats changed my timetable, so can't do much about it, she's the type that she's is always right, and has had several run ins with members of teaching staff and made them cry, let alone th TA's, I don't mind the pupil I have had to take over I actually really like him, I can understand where he's coming from with some of his behaviours, hes on asd spectrum, and like I say he's never rude etc with me. its just annoying that its always me that has to change timetable and do any c*** etc that others don't want.

As for my friend, they arn't telling her because doctors say she needs all her strength to fight the chest infection, and if she knows cancer has spread she might give up, she is a very strong person and has been fantasic fighting cancer up to now, so I can see why they want her to beat the chest infection first.

your walk sounds like its going to be fun, shame about the food.

Jack, hows the hair cut, I'm getting mine done tomorrow and I can't wait, like you mine grows so thick, and it needs thinning out. As for the goal, 4 lbs will take me to 9 st 5lbs, but think I might need to go lower. I always thought that if I got to 10 stone I'd be really slim but when I reached that I realised I've still got a fat bum and thighs and need to lose more,I'm a typical pear shape, so I changed my goal, but I know now that I still need to lose more than 4 lbs, I've been going to the gym since Easter to tone up,but thighs still wobble. For years I've kidded myself that I was a large frame etc, but I guess I'm not.

What is your height Trisha? I remember being 9.7 through my teens and being a bit chunkier than my friends and the stigma of buying size 12 instead of their 8/10. When I was 10.7 after doing cd last time, I still had wobbly bits but I was happy being size 12. For me, I know I won't have the perfect body just as long as I look ok in my clothes then I felt happy with that. I know I've lowered my goal again by half a stone but it'll just give me some freedom of lbs when I start eating again.
I bought Lighterlife and Slimming World mags yesterday and read them in bed this morning and I've awoken my determination to do this. I accept that I am behind my timeline and should have lost 3 stone by now. What does matter is that I am not giving up, not going to eat a meal but stick with this food abstinence because I want to get to goal. Other people have taken such varying amounts of time and those in slimming world can take 2-3 years. I feel better about myself that I have lost and with 3 stone still to go, I am focussed on the end. It is good reading other people's journeys and reasons for dieting, usually that fat photo or an event coming up and I know I will get there.

Wez I'm 5'4" (well just under) but being pear shaped I have still got fat hips/thighs. when I got weighed at gym my body fat % was 40% and this is mainly around hips/thighs, so following an exercise programme to tone up these areas. When I get to 9 stone if I look ok and hips/thighs are more in proportion I will stop there. Know what you mean about lowering goal for when you start eating again, I will also do this. Also know what you mean about taking a long time, I should have been at goal months ago, and If it wasn't for my constant picking I would be, but I have not and will not give up, I see it as if I have taken the scenic route rather than the motorway, but I will get there. Wez you have done so well to lose 3 stone.

I've been in town today and had my hair cut, its quite short at the back and longer at the front, and is really nice and trendy. what it will look like when I have to do it myself is another matter! lol

Has unoffical wi lost 1 lb.

I am having problems with my internet , its going very slow , yesterday I had to turn it off , and today not much better they said they will up the speed in Feb , but its just a mare
Wez , mags , yes it really does help buying them , also I watched most haunted yesterday , and notived one of the men on there had lost alot of weight , his face had changed so much and looked great , also the bloke who does 60 mins make over , he did LL and he looks good , but he may be taking it a bit to far now as hes looking a bit too thin .
Trisha , your hair seems funky :) thats it when they style your hair you can never get it back like it again , lol .
My hair I had alot cut off as I use straightners and bleach so I have to have alot cut off as its not good when you do them things , hey went to my mates party the other night and her daughter was at collage doing hair , but then dropped out , well she is going into mobile hairdressing , I have someone to the close now whos good but you always have to book her so afr say 4 -6 weeks which I find hard as I'm a person who like to have it done when I feel it needs doing , so unsure what to do , as I rebooked my new hairdresser july time ....

what are you all doing today as its fathers day ,I had to get alot of cards , think my daughter wants to take her dad out , we shall see , i know she is riding today at 11 ... ok guys catch up later

Hi everyone, I'm having prob with internet too. its taken half and hour to get on, signed onto provider okay then when you clicked to come on here,or google it signed off again!, I use straightners and have some highlights too!

We've been out for the day Emmas wanted to go out for lunch with us so we went to knutsford, its a lovely little town in cheshire - footballers wives territorylots of designer shops, but good charity shops, and loads of good places to eat, we went to an italian I had a tuna salad, they both had pasta.

I like readng slimming mags too very inspiring.

Team loss: 1.27%

MsMJC 2.08%
Wez 0.81%
Trisha 0.75%

Sorry ladies. Completely forgot about weekly results, it's been a busy day.
Wonder where the rest of the team are this week?

Trisha, sadly I haven't lost 3 stone, I have it left to lose, not half way yet. Felt great when I tried on an old but a fave suede jacket to wear today and it did up, it is a size 14 and I wore it comfortably the whole time we were out.

We did our 3km walk, it was lovely. Of course, 4 year old moaned near the end however she gained enthusiasm for the free ice-cream and adventure play area at the end.
I took advantage of the free lunch by collecting it all and placing it in a carrier bag under the pram for dh's lunch tomorrow. happily ate my bar and drank water, not a problem. Did have a lick of their ice-creams though.
I'll be having my hair sorted next weekend too I have a lovely hairdresser who is really choppy with her scissors and my hair looks styled. I was really pleased when I had it cut last time and it kept its style well, but roots are showing and it has grown out a bit so a few hours of pampering is needed. will be doing that next Sat while DH has the kids.

Sad to see Jack go for her personal reasons. Thanks for the pm.

I lost 2.5lbs this week so i am finally in the 12s and about bloomin' time. Two and a (big)bit stone isn't as bad as 3 stone to go. Such psychology is needed for dieting. My cdc did my measurements for the 1st time since my starter ones and I have lost 18.25" which is a great incentive.
Had a picking day today. Don't really have a reason for it either. Got 4 litres down though!

well done on getting into the 12's Wez you must be really pleased, sorry to see Jack go but can totally understand her reasons.

Yesterday got more news about my friend and its not looking too good, so felt really down. Had a massive binge session and ate loads of rubbish, plus didn't drink nearly enough water and feel really bad now, hopefully going to get back on track will go to the gym tonight and try and make up for it. Have to stay at work until 5 pm though for a stupid meeting, wh ich I'm not looking forward to, its going to be such a bore. Off to get ready for work, have a good day everyone.

I'm sure you totally understand what Jack is going through right now. I hope cd goes better for you today. Although I am drinking 4 litres, I kind of timetable it in to my day so only have a litre before 3pm because I'm usually out and about. Once we are all home then I drink the final 3 litres through the evening although I try not to drink too late. I know it isn't the best way to drink it and should be spacing it out more but I find I just can't go to any public loo when I have my baby constantly with me and I really don't want to leave her in the car. I'll just carry on doing this as I can't seem to find a way to change it. However, Saturday and Sunday it is a little different as dh can look after her more.
Yes, I'm thrilled I'm in the 12s, in fact I tried on an elasticated waist pair of trousers in size 12 and I squeezed into them. As I wore them they sort of stretched to fit, they are generously cut but still, they are my old clothes and I want to be in them during the summer, I know 11 stone is when all my tailored non elastic trousers will fit so hopefully I can get that 2 stone to go. It's just good to know that goal is slowly coming closer.
Hope the rest of our team are still around and doing ok!

I everyone, just got in from work, the meeting was so boring, it was a training session, and not really much use or relevant, are they ever?
going to give the gym a miss tonight I'm just so tired, but stayed 100% so far. I've had problems drinking the water because we've been in exams with students, and you can't nip to the loo half way through a 2 hour exam, but they are all almost finished now, and timetables will then be back to normal, so I should be able to get more down during the day.

Back