Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Guys i ate :( felt terrible today and gave in to it! Feel terrible and wanted to say to anyone else thinking of it, it wasnt worth it i didnt eat much didnt enjoy it and threw up when i got in!! so please dont do it it wont be what your imagining it to be!
Feel poo cos i let us down but our house is being repossesed this week and its just been very hard :( sorry all. I hope you dont all think to badly of me x

Hiya girls!

Wow, we did it!!! :D

Gamma -- so sorry you're not feeling too well hun. Hope you feel better soon! xxx

Petrina -- well done!!! xxx

FNM -- brilliant, well done!! xxx

Wez -- 9lbs is fantastic!!! xxx

IW2BS -- You poor thing. What an awful situation to be in, and you haven't let anyone down at all by eating, so get rid of that guilt right now! Guilt does you no good, just makes you feel worse. Just stick with it sweetie and you will get there. I'm so sorry to hear about the repossession situation, my heart really does go out to you. If you ever need a morale boost give any one of us a shout and I'm sure we'll do our best to help xxx

As for me, well I'm desperate to get back on the shakes. I finish my antibiotics tomorrow, thank god... they're making me feel really, really awful. And I'm so tired! :( Checked my weight today -- 1lb gain from Thursday. Could be worse, but I suppose the best I can hope for this week is maintenance. Poo. A week wasted! But I guess it happens.

Just a quick question for you all -- has anyone noticed a slower weightloss on Tetra briks? Looking at previous losses, I think they slow up mine (compared to regular mix-your-own shakes) but I'm not sure why. Maybe it's because I water down regular shakes to an inch of their life with ice and stuff...

Take care y'all. Off to bed

Me xxxxx

Hey I want2bslim dont feel guilty. try and use it as a learning phase. You felt crap and it didnt make anything change apart from make you feel crap.
What a **** time to be going through tho, where are you going when the house has been repossessed? I am so sorry to hear about that and if theres anything I can say or do to make it any better please just shout! Will you be sticking to CD? Will you still be coming on here? We'll miss you if you dont! :(

Anyway I am feeling really dizzy and shaky today. am upping my water just incase its something to do with that and as they say the more you drink the more you shrink.

Take care my lovelys and GO WEIGHT TO GO!!!
x

Hey thanks guys the kids and i moved into council accomadation its privately rented through the council so is not the best situation as the rent is high, in order to do this hub and i have to live seperatly so alot of pressure on us at mo.
Wanted to stick to this as my weight was just another thing making me feel rubbish and figured it was something i could take control off! I think thats why i gained cos i was down cos of the horrible situation.
I'll be fine to be honest in a way im glad i did it cos it showed me im not missing anything, and feeling happy and like me again is more important than stuffing myself and adding to my problems and worries.
Also want to do this now as i have a 3 year old daughter and i dont want to pass my food troubles on to her, we have enough worries as women anyway dont we.
Thanks guys so appreciate the support wouldnt have got this far ithout you all.
I am thinking that tetras slow me up as thats what ive been having and i lost 8 pound, which is good but before i did this for a couple of weeks with make up shakes and lost 11 so maybe next week ill cut back on them so what with my food and teras dont think my loss will be that good this week, some people find it slower with bars as well dont know about that though as never had the bars before.
Thanks again and good luck all xxxx

hey iwant2bslim. I think your doing fantastic as you are! You are under immense pressure at the moment so you just keep your chin up and look the world in the face. it must be so hard for you right now and I admire you for sticking to it this far! pat on the back for you!

Are you still able to get on line when you move? we'll miss you!
x

IW2BS - how terrible for you. It's when things go wrong emotionally that we tuen to food for comfort. Don't worry about it when you have greater things at the forefront. It must be awful to be split from you DH when you need each other's support to deal with family life. It may be a cliche that children bounce back from problems but they are resilient. You being strong will help them but with a house move then they will be aware something major is going on. I'm sure you are giving them the best support as you know them. It would be easy to say sod the diet when life downturns but you have decided to keep going - we will help you because we are proud of your decisions but equally if you needed a break of decided to do ss+ or AAM then we are here to support you. I can't understand how you feel in this situation as I have not been there but it is bound to make you stronger. Keep us updated and we are right here with you.

SS - what is 1lb? You'll soon have that off. You have done remarkably well through your antibiotics . Aren't you meant to have extra water with tetras because they aren't the same volume as made up shakes?

Well done FNM for upping your water. I am really feeling the cold today so sticking to hot tap or boiled water drinks. At the start of the day 2.25litres sounds so much but after I have downed a litre then it seems more manageable. I think it is scary when I get the 2 litre bottle of sparkling water out but it does feel good to chuck the empty in recycling. I was lightheaded on the weekend but I was doing more standing and seem to be more of a coach potato during the week. Can't believe I've only done a week, feels like these cd packets have been in my home for months already.

Hey guys thanks for all the support and advice and i promise i wont be going anywhere am going to see this through to the bitter end!!
To be honest am glad it happened cos it was a classic emotional eating situation and didnt make me feel better at all i didnt even enjoy it :(
Anyhow feel much better today and am just going to get on with it.
Do you know if it takes 4 days to go back into ketosis again?
And ss wes is right its an extra half litre for each tetra you have ?

Love hugs and thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey all! hows it going?

iw2bs i am so sorry for the situation you are finding yourself in at the moment - how you doing today?

lets all try really hard this week and have a good loss!

xxx

im fine thanks gamma how about you?? Hope your doing well after your illness its harder if you hae a break i feel bad enough after last night am so worried about how long itl take to get back into ketosis ho hum we live and learn :)
Hope your feeling better now, FNM hows your throat??

Hi guys this has to be a quick one as have to leave at 5.30 and only woke up at 5pm hehe slept from 8am wooohoooo! but throat is still killing me its turning intto a cough which i am diagnosing myself as the start of a chest infection! So gonna try and get an appointment for thursday if its still bad, but also dr had said i may be allergic to the packs? so am a bit reluctant to go back in case they tell me to stop!

Guys who have eaten so what? its not the end of the world the good thing is you admit it and move on and carry on with the diet. its when you stop coming on here and give up thats when you need to worry.

Re ketosis? it depends on how your body is? like for instance i got into ketosis on day 2 of the diet but just keep at it and you know you will get there.

chat later when i am on a break!

Love you all!
xxx

starts in earnest? you have done so well sunnysmile!

have there been anymore weigh ins? I thought there were other weigh ins on a monday apart from me? :(

Yes, I lost 9lbs on Monday's WI.

Don't want to cheat...slippery slope for me then. It is hard when DD eats chocolate fingers in front of you while you glug water.

I was disappointed that I haven't lost any weight, not an ounce, since Mon, especially when it was coming off so well last week. I drink 3 litres and couldn't face upping it. Might have to try light exercise - just a walk.

Really miffed at BST time change because it is a nightmare getting kids to bed. I'm sure my baby will soon slip into the new regime but my 4 year old was still out of bed and drawing on the walls in crayon an hour after she was put to bed. I was so cross - it meant that I had cold soup by the time I had returned from sorting her out. So cross that I have barely spoken to her today and told ner nursery teacher what she has been up to because she is also telling lies and refusing to do what she is told. She better change soon because it is seriously getting on my nerves.

oh no thats poo for you. Maybe shes just going through a stage!
But well done on your loss thats fantastic!"!!!!!!
No it would be silly to give up now! We are all doing so well in the grand scheme of things. so so far the weigh ins are me and you this week at 11 and 9?
x

Gamma WI was Monday too. She lost 5lbs. So far so good for our 1st week. The rest of the team are on their 2nd week results so we'll see their results soon.

Oh this evening was so much better. Baby went down fine as I made sure the sun didn't shine in. 4 year old was more of a challenge but they have both been down over an hour now and I haven't had to go back upstairs. Mind you, there is a travelling fairground in the next town and she is desperate to go and has probably worked out if she's good then she'll get to go. Too smart, too young!

Today has been ok. I hate to start thinking that I'm fed up with the diet. But it is the freedom of food which'll keep me at this weight so I have just got to get on with these restrictions. How stupid to be feeling like this so early on.

This thread has gone so quiet. I need the motivation. Come back girls!!

Hiya Wez + girls!

It's only natural to feel a bit fed up of it Wez, it can get a bit monotonous. Just stick with it because you're doing so well!

Bit of a boost -- I've been REALLY good today :D Drunk 4 litres and had my mixy shakes. Even bought a new hand blender in determination!

Have also ordered a fancy dress costume for my hen night (end of May) so that's keeping me motivated as it is quite short!

I'm a bit disappointed that I haven't lost a single pound this week (WI is tomorrow). So I'm hoping to do doubly well next week to make up for it :D

Hope you're all well ... c'mon girlies! xxxxxxx

Hello!

Weigh in this morning -- 2lbs lost! (14st 12). REALLY surprised, I was sure I would maintain this week -- that loss has happened in 1 day of solid CD?!

Would like to be 14st 7 for next Thursday. It's a bit of a big challenge, but if you aim really high you might do ok... :D

Hope you're all well xxxx

well done girls!!! all doing so well, dont really think my weigh in will be up to much after my blip but onwards and heres to next week im sure it will have corrected itself by then. Having trouble getting back into ketosis not good nevermind. Hope everyone is doing well its hard to keep going when it gets monotonous but we can do this so lets just keep going and get are asses sorted! Whoop whoop.
Wes its hard when your going through all that with your daughter i have a 3 year old and i know when shes challenging it knackers me out and that alone can make you want to eat cos your just so worn out! Its so emotional draining when you have to battle with them all of the time, just keep going and stick to your guns shel soon learn!
Good luck today all xxx

IW2BS - thanks, I'm trying hard to stick to the diet but the scales ain't shifting and that is demotivating. I think it'll have to be more water but I'm doing 3 litres as it is. I had a better night because my baby only woke once and that was at 4:00 so had had loads of sleep before and then slept till 7:15 when DH and DD were up. Feeling quite refreshed.
Don't worry about the blip, you've done so well to get back into the diet when life is throwing huge challenges at you right now. You haven't given up and that is so great.
SS- that is a great result and good luck with your mini challenge of 5lbs in a week but if you can get through 4 litres each and every day then it'll sure help. Good luck girl.

Hey girls!!!
How are we all?
Well yesterday was really hard for me as I had girls night and my best friend made my fav meal!! :( wont say what it was cos i will salivate! But still sticknig to it.

I have a hen night on 18th April that I am going to and have posted ont eh main boards about it as I want to be able to have a drink but alot of people have scorned me into saying that i have basically made my mind up so why ask? NOTE will not mention food again.

I will try and stick to it that night tho. I am a bit scared that if i break it i wont get back on to it but I also want to have a life!

Well done all the girls who have got back on to it. Just try and get over the ketosis part and you will be fine.

I have loads of stuff to do today so wont be about but this thread has become dead! :( Seems theres only three of us still writing on it?

Have the others been keeping in touch?
xx

Back