Team 27 - Weight to go team- The CD Returners

Thanks for all the advice...ill get there its so hard when your tired and walking around like a zombie!
Am about to watch that programme i recorded it cos i was watching a film..they always say bad things about these diets but for every bad story theres a good one so what do you believe?? SW and WW are all very well but itd prob take a year or more to lose what we can in four months on this!
Good luck for the weekend girls xx
Do you find exercise helps?? my cdc told me not to exercise cos i might not lose as much...i thought i should cos i want to for life and for the droopy bits ;)

Do you find exercise helps?? my cdc told me not to exercise cos i might not lose as much...i thought i should cos i want to for life and for the droopy bits ;)[/QUOTE]

Yes they say not to over do it , maybe just walking but nothing to much .

How are you ?

im ok my hubs about for the next few days so im goig to go for it 100% tom cos i know i can go to bed if i start to get a headache or feel unwell so that first few days will be easier knowing i have a bit of back up! What day did everyone find they felt ok by?? and when did the hunge go??

It was day 4 for me when I felt ok on all re-starts but being up 4 times in the night must make you feel out of sorts. I was up for a 4:15 feed and then baby went straight back to sleep while I lay there for an hour before drifting off. I have caught our family's cold so feel like I want to stuff myself with maltesers to make me feel better so Dh asked if he should get me some and I answered no, far too much temptation. Besides, I have been taking cold capsules because I need to feel better , haven't checked ketosis but don't feel hunger. Only got a litre down and need to drink more. Been ss+ since Monday but scales haven't moved so might drop it and stick to ss over weekend. I need to have a loss on Monday or I'll feel hard done by when making an effort with no results.
Celebrate your 2lb loss, at least you can explain it if you are struggling to re-start.
I saw the diet programme, not sure what to make of the convulsing woman, how could a gastric band be related? It is a shame they had to highlight the negatives, especially with a gp publically not recommending vlcd when higher bmi people need gp approval. The high fat content in atkins does seem awful but when I've looked on their american forum there are so many positive results with longterm results. This is really the rare minority they have found for this programme, taken it with a pinch of salt because of scare tactics making good tv. There are lots of great results on our site that it is motivation enough, there will always be bad press.

They say 2 days about for using up the carbs , so i guess day 3 can be awful , but then again it might kick in in the eve of day 2 , but if it stays warm you might not get hungry , I know its dreadful thinking ho no i'm now going to be ill , keep the water going and space it out , I find if you drink plenty you don't get such a bad head ... but thats me ....
Yes with kids and being on CD you can snap easy ... so its good hubby is about .
Just come on minimins post all over the place if you have to to make it hehe

Wez , your so right , all negative's . on that programe . I think we try these things if they work they work , after all its better than eating ourselfs to death lol
How are you all doing ?
I have been very busy in Town , its funny when your busy how you can go without even thinking about food .
So what is everyone up too this weekend , I will get Mia riding , have not booked it yet as my mum , went to see her tonight but she was bad today so they said its best to come another day .
How are you all doing on CD ?

I was in town shopping all morning too, trying to organise Father's Day for my dad and dh, got cards and pressies. Food wasn't an issue. With my cold my tastebuds have gone deaf so not bothered and drinking plain rather than flavoured water, no difference.
Dh is taking girls out tomorrow morning, have loads of paperwork to catch up on which I have kept putting off, nothing major, just stuff. The next village has a funfair and dd is desperate to go, I guess, weather permitting, we'll end up there at some point. No other plans.
Hope you get to see your mum, it is important for both of you, I'm surprised the hospice dissuaded you.

I've been at work all day, and did ok cd wise there, then went shopping with emma, getting fathers day presents etc, just about to start on a pile of ironing.

Aww thank you girls !
Yes the hospice said mum really didn't want anyone to see her and was not having a good day and also it upsets her after when she has had turns. I have seen her have turns , it really is upsetting , she reaches for you to get her out of there ... But I hope to see her saturday ....
I have to take Mia to a party Saturday , then hope to see mum .
Ho yes fathers day , how much do you girls spend on fathers day presents and what do you do that day ?
I have to get , one for my ex from my son Adam , then one for my OH from my daughter mia , I have to get one for my dad , and one for his dad , lol and I got them chocs .
I said to my son your 15 now , you should be doing this , after all he gets 20 pounds a week , I think I was falling on deaf ears I guess its all about how we teach them , my son needs alot of teaching :))
Hope you feel better soon Wez , get some rest try to have a warm bath and relax .
Trisha have a lovely weekend too !

I bought Dh whittard coffees from around the world, tinned shortbread, dark choc and a tshirt from the girls, I got my dad gift vouchers for the welsh rugby union shop in the millennium stadium, cardiff. Least it is organised now, just need to remember to post card & vouchers to dad.

Any wi results??????????????
Only me & IWant2BeSlim so far.

emma buys her own presents now, but I also buy him a bit of something, prob get chocs or beer. Unfort both my dad and oh dad no longer with us.

I've been to the gym then in town doing some shopping, just had a hot choc shake, then we're off to the garden centre, looking at plants etc, the garden really needs sorting out this year, we need a plant that will grow quite tall near the fence, to block off neighbours side wall, they've taken down a tree that hid it before!

Jack hope you get to see your mum.
hope you're feeling better wez
and that everyone else is ok.

Wez , with weigh in no results , I want to pick this diet back up , I have had a few weeks where things have not gone right , with mym and also my teeth , the night before last they played up again , I'm thinking I hope they will settle down .
Hubby will be in for a treat Wez .... so its pamper day next sunday , but we do that everyday for them lol
My internet is slow today .
Hi Trisha
I went to see my mum yesterday it was not good at all , I got in there and she said over and over get me out of here , you don't know what its like , I shout out for 4 hpurs but they don't come , ho please she said , but we know its her mind , when she says 4 hours its more mins than hours , but we talked to the doctors and they have said she is refusing her medication which is also making things worse , she is also shouting out names from pst times she seems to be going back to ols times , she kept shouting for my sister Wendy over and over and said shout with me , its so hard now .You just don't want to leave her in say a week now she has not eaten nothing really or drunk much maybe a mouthful a day , she told me that she is going to end it by falling out of the bed I told the doctor he went in to see her .... its very upsetting now , she is 63 my mum and was working full time Jan in an office and now too this , its something you never think will happen .
Hey how are you doing Trisha , thats good Emma buys her own will need to have a chat with my 15 year old for the next fathers day , and also he needs to start being more independant .
Mia is riding at 10 , so going to have a look at some posts as hardly got on here yesterday , I'm really hoping to kick CD off again today , i'm just wasting time .
My gadren needs alot doing to it where the people who lived in this house years ao did things but never did them right and if I don't get them sorted i'm going to have walls fall down ....
Did you get that plant trisha to block next door off ?
My garden is small 35ft so really its ok for what we need .... but someday I hope to move when huh lol
Hey Team hope everyones doing well

hi everyone lost 1lb will update ticker next week after official wi

jack I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, it must be so very hard for you at this time. I can remember my mum used to talk about the old times, as though it was recent times, but she never shouted at us to get out or anything, just kept saying when I'm better we'll do such and such, and it was hard because we knew she wasn't going to get better.

yes we bought the plants and a trellis to put up, so it will hide next doors wall, our garden isn't massive just enough, not too big/small.

how is everyone else on the team ok I hope

hi everyone lost 1lb will update ticker next week after official wi

jack I'm so sorry to hear about your mum, it must be so very hard for you at this time. I can remember my mum used to talk about the old times, as though it was recent times, but she never shouted at us to get out or anything, just kept saying when I'm better we'll do such and such, and it was hard because we knew she wasn't going to get better.

yes we bought the plants and a trellis to put up, so it will hide next doors wall, our garden isn't massive just enough, not too big/small.

how is everyone else on the team ok I hope

hi all i have been really busy with preparing presentations for the interviews i had last week and one tomorrow. So please do not think i am ignoring everyone but i will write a proper reply tomorrow after my 3rd interview!!!.

ANyways i am happy about my loss this week, i hopped on the scales this morning and i lost 6 1/2lbs I can't believe it. I was hoping for 5 but the extra has been great

Team results - 1.69%

Miss M 3.76%
IWant2BeSlim & Wez 1.07%
Trisha 0.75%

Would it be ok with everyone if we have a wi deadline for our team of Saturday night so I can get these done anytime on Sunday? It is a bit of a stress if the results aren't in and I still need to do the calculations. It doesn't fit in with my family life as sunday at 6 is bathtime then teatime and near to baby bedtime. Appreciate your support with this - if it is an issue maybe someone else could do it.
Cheers ladies.

Hi All , big wow to MissM on your weight loss !
Yes Wez saturday is fine with me , hope to give you a result saturday !
Trisha , thank you , I saw mum this morning after riding .... she was drugged up , the doctor said to me in front of mum that mum woke up once , then mum said yes cos I was not shouting out , she is funny the things she says , yes trisha mum sometimes talks like this like she is going to come home , you just have to go with it , its sad I know ...
the trillis is a good idea , what have you got climbing up it ?
MissM , interviews now seem alot better than they used to be , as by its more relaxing , just be confident , think you just as good as anybody eles and i'm sure that will be a great help , i know , easy said lol

wez yes saturday is fine by me, tried to get on minimims earlier to post wi result but pages wouldn't load, but I'll post wi on Saturday in future.

Back