Team 30 **The Meltaways**

Well done lisa :happy036: .

Well done everyone else for being so good. It is amazing how quickly you notice a difference on this plan.

Im determined to do my little exercise routine again today and to drink lots of water. You will be please to know I have cut down on the carbonated drinks. So im going to keep it up. Not that it made a difference to my weight loss last week though! Im sure its better for me though.

Anyhow, have a lovely day.

Becky. x

PS, Rhiana, the Edit button in the bottom right corner of your post can be a god send if like me your fingers type quicker than mt brain can keep up with.lol!xx

Hey guys,

Thanks for the messages!

But afraid that I'm going to go off plan for a few days. Weight was STS yesterday as have been nibbling a little over the weekend. So then used that as an excuse for a big blow out last night. :break_diet:

Now I'm faced with having to do a night shift tonight, then move from my house tomorrow, start a new job on Thursday whilst not knowing if I'm able to move into my new house at the weekend or not. When I start SS again, I tend to just sleep a lot. Something tells me this won't be possible in the next couple of days!

So, am planning to start SS on Saturday. Then at least I'll be perkier for work on Monday. What do you all think? Am I being lame? Should I just suck it up and get back on the wagon??

Lisa xx

Hi Chick, sorry to ear you are finding it a bit hard at the moment. I would say, if possible. Try to stick with it, even if you go up the plans for a few days (and have an evening meal, the 1000 plan or something)). Im sure you will feel better and it will avoid you gaining. As by Sat you may have gained a few lbs which sometimes I feel its harder to get back on track after going off plan totally.

Its up to you, dont forget this is for the long haul. So if you feel a breaks what you need go for it as you dont want to ruin any effort you have put in so far by it doing your head in and never wanting to do it again. I hope that makes sence.lol! Set Saturday as a day to go back on it but stick to it. If you feel you are trying to wiggle out of it dont!!! Think skinny thoughts.

Remember, stress and dieting is possible at the same time. Im sure if your mind was in the right place you could stick to it.

Think about it and let us know what you decide. We will be here to give yo any encouragement or a kick up the bum you may feel you need.lol!

Does sound like you have a lot going on at the mo though. You moving far? x

PS, only 4 more posts and you can see pics! x

Hi Becky,

Ah, you make such sense! I hadn't thought at all about going up a couple of plans for the few days. I guess I'm a bit of an all or nothing person, which is not a good thing! I was more worried about having to start a new job and trying to get into ketosis i.e. I go a bit vague and funny during the first 2-3 days of it (CD, not a new job :)) and thought that this might not make the best impression. But have thought about what you said and am definitely going to continue having a couple of shakes per day, with a sensible dinner. That way, I get to stay moderately sensible and will hopefully maintain my weight. Also, actually think that is less stressful as then you know exactly what you're going to eat during the working day. Will then restart the plan properly on Saturday. Am relying on you girls to make me stick to that plan!

How is everyone else doing? I'm currently at work, am on delivery suite waiting for any pregnant ladies who may need an epidural... Ah, the joys!

Sorry for the blip. Thanks for helping me get through it!

Lisa xxx

PS Ate food today as per original plan. Did not enjoy it. Now have a tummy ache. So serves me right!

:wavey:pS I am so glad I found this forum and this group.

You sound a bit more positive now Lisa. Try and stick with it of you can. Like you said the good thing about this plan, is not having to go shopping and not having to arrange meals. Not a good idea you feeling funny in your kind of job, you need to have a clear head.

Have a read of your CD book for inspiration, if its not packed away. If not in sure you will find meal ideas on here. Its quite a treat having an evening meal. Just stick to protein and a few green veg/salad.

Just pop in if you need perking up. Trust me over the next few weeks the results will spur you on. Especiall with the results you know you can get. Hope you have fun at work and arent too busy.

I am doing fine at the mo, quite determined. I hope it stays that way. Hope everyone else is on track, be sure to pop in and say hi. x

Morning ladies :)

Well after being at court from 9am yesterday with the prison forgetting to bring the guy to court and then waiting for him to arrive and him finally arriving at 3.45pm! he then decided to change his plea to guilty and they sent us home!

So a wasted day but the right outcome.

Hope everyone is well. Sorry to hear you've had a bit of a blip Lisa, Becky gave you some sound advice though and your next message sounded much more positive. Hope you're feeling ok today.

How's everyone else feeling?

xxx

Rhiana,

Thats fantastic news! I bet it wasnt fun for you hanging around not knowing what was going on etc though.

Im hanging in there for a good result this week (I hope ). Am keepping the water intake going so will see.

Hope everyone else is OK. Seems we are a few down at the mo. I hope they are doing OK. Rhiana, did you advertise for a new person? x

Hi everyone, hope you're all okay :)

Lise, don't worry you're doing well. It's REALLY stressful moving house and starting a new job at the same time. If you can make it through these next couple of weeks when everything's in turmoil then you can do it anytime. This diet can be very mentally tough and it takes a lot of mental energy sometimes and I imagine your mind is already occupied with thoughts of moving etc. Becky is exactly right, just eat light and keep eating your CD stuff. That way when you do SS again it won't be such of a lurch back. If you can't then don't worry, we'll be here when you get back! Good luck with everything, and don't worry okay? Everything will work out : )

I'm fine, I was starving yesterday for the first time. I'm desperate to get weighed as I think I've lost. I'm spending the weekend with a friend who is also do a VLCD so we'll have fun. It's good not to worry about how to get out of eating out etc!

Hello everyone I am restarting (again) today for the last time. I was hoping I could join you group for extra support and advice please let me know if thats ok thanks.

Hi girls,

Yep I advertised for a new person and it seems we have one already.

Welcome poundprincess, tell us a little about yourself?

Hiya Proud Princess, welcome to the mealtaways. I hope we can support you with your weighloss (although it looks like you have had some super losses). Cant wait to hear all about you. xx

Hey guys, hope you're all well and have had a good week!

Back from holidays now and ready to get back on the CD wagon. Well I was until my aunt phoned to ask if she and 2 of my cousins could stay this weekend so it's not worth starting now till Monday. Bit of a cop out but it would be way too difficult to restart with loads of food in the house for them.

I'm hoping I haven't gained too much weight - I think I was fairly good, my scales say 3 lb gain, so not too bad.

whoo hoo im in thanxs for excepting me into your group I am soooo happy:D. I need this extra support because I know I wont suceed without this. I failed yesterday felt low and lonely, but feeling much better tomorrow will be my 1st day of 100% ssing until all this weight is gone. I wont let you down. what day do u weigh in I dont get weighed until next tuesday. Sorry I didnt reply earlier I lost the forum.

I am glad you are feeling positive Proud Princess. I hope we can help you along the way. Im sure you will have a fab 1st week! I get weighed on a Saturday.

So Swify, how was your holiday, I loved Barcelona, was so interesting and 3lb thats impressive, I was a stone heavier after 2 weeks.lol! It soon comes off again though.

I still keep thinking about food a lot, I was driving myself demented yesterday, but today im feeling a little better and more positive. I have still been 100% but it took all of my will power yesterday. My scales at home dont seem to be moving either. I know I should weigh myself at home but I cant help it. I hope they budge 2moz. Thats the funny thing with this plan, I might stay the same for a few days then all of a sudden drop a few 1lbs.

I went shopping yesterday to try and make myself feel a bit better. Especially as I am going to a wedding in 3 weeks and need an outfit. I has intended on wearing my size 16 dress I wore to my brothers wedding (im my pics) but its now too big! Its good but gutting as it cost me £95 and im a porper student.lol! I ended up getting a new dress, which is lovely and a size 14!!!!!! yey!!!

I do hate clothes shopping though. Im quite sad really, at one point I thought I was going to cry. I felt so sad as I just dont have a clue what looks good or what stuff should look like. You know, its been so long since I could shop in ordinary shops and I dont know much about what is fashionable etc.. I felt awful really and lost and at that point I decided I need a shopping buddy to help me out. I wont be going shopping again for a while but when im at target m going to take a friend.

Its amazng how these things are taken for granted, I should feel fab but felt very strange. Do I need a slap!lol! xxxx

I am so happy I have 100% ss for 1 whole day(its been months since i have done this) this is also my 100th post.. ooh I hope I win 100 thousand on euro tonight lol. Been drinking lots of water today not had anything to eat yet, dont feel hungry should been in ketosis tonight cant wait to check my sticks(how sad im I). Hope everyone is ok well done to everyone xx

Hi Guys,

I have just been for my WI and I lost 3lbs. Im really chuffed with that.

How are you all doing? Proud Princess did you get through your second day 100%.

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend. Im going out tonight and am really looking forward to it. x

Hi becky great news on the weight loss well done yes almost through day 2 although I am really struggling at the moment(gonna cellotape my mouth shut).
hope u have a great night xx

Barcelona was lovely Becky - didn't want to come home! The buildings were amazing and the weather was great.

I've been for my WI this morning and, despite not sticking to low carbs like I thought I would and having a terrible weekend of eating bad foods, i've only put on 2lbs! Thank god for that. Should make it a lot easier to restart today knowing it won't take me long to lose it. I was really worried that if i'd put on loads and set myself back, I wouldn't be able to stay motivated.

Hope you had a good night out Becky and well done on your weight loss this week! And welcome Pound Princess, hope day 3 is going well for you.

Claire x

Thanks Swifty but unfortunately its not good news:(.... Ive eaten I dont know why (well actually I do) would really like to share it with the group but I have told loads of people previously to check out this board and dont want everyone knowing my business- shot myself if the foot, so Im restricted to what I can say - the reason why I am doing CD is because of this prob and then the reason/excuse why I eat is because of this prob its just one big massive vicious circle that I cant get out of (just thought - ive literally eaten everything I could see this weekend...so if I imagine im eatin through that vicious circle - problem solved lol....if only if it was that easy. so once again DAY 1. Hope everyone is okay and keep up the good work xx * and off she goes to drink a pint of water.

Back