Team 4 is no more :-(

Hi everyone - well some team leader I am - I am so disappointed, this is my 5th weigh in (although as I am weighing in monthly, it isn't an official weigh in) and my scales are playing up but it looks as though I have only lost 0.5lb :( I am sorry to let you all down.

It means as a team we have lost 25.5lb, I will work out the percentages now and let you know where we are xx

Bunny, half a lb is half a lb! Better off than on! :D Am excited to see all our % but we've done really well team! Fingers crossed we'll do even better next week (although as i'm eating this weekend i'm thinking I may let you all down :() It's a good reason to make sure I get back on the straight and narrow ASAP!

Half a pound is great ... i've been so tempted tonight i've nearly eaten half a pound of butter so you've done well! What a fab team we are, can't wait to see the total!

1.9% of us has disappeared (mostly down the toilet i'd imagine) Hoorah for us!!!!!!! We rock ... well done ladies!!!

Yey! Go Team!

This is seriously helping to keep me on track. I am eating as of today but will be exercising (I even went for a run yesterday!!) and being carefull as don't wanna let y'all down next WI by gaining!

Morning team 4! Hope we're all having a good day. Day 5 for me, all going well, no cheating and off to see my CDC today, currently weighing at home but will probably get her to weigh me just so she has a record too. Hope everyone is going well. xx

I'm here and and still on the CD 100% SS wagon. Day 6 for me, still feel really bloated but hope to have a loss at least tomorrow.

Hello ladies, I'm doing ok, counting down to my CDC appt and starting on Wednesday.. still ploughing through my W8 stuff at the moment.
x

I'm here too, still going strong. Was out for coffee with my friend this morning, had a skinny latte using my 200ml of milk, 2 litres down, just about to have a soup. Seems I'm living off oriental chilli soup just now, can't face tetras hot/cold/ice cream, don't like shakes and have sickened myself of potato & leek soup, the only other one I liked.

I feel bad cuz i'm eating today :( well done the rest of you! I'll be back on SS Monday and will be working my butt off to lose any gain and some! Woooo! Going to see batman at the cinema tonight, yey! Then gonna do x-trainer, weights etc tomorrow and out in the eve and alton towers (a lotta walking) sunday. Then on the straight and narrow!

On another note, i live in Bristol and, some of you may know, the shopping centre is being re-developed. Our house of fraser has a MASSIVE relocation sale at the mo and i could've spent a 4tune at lunch time! Gorg jeans and dresses for like £15! But, i'm holding out 'til i'm at goal :cry:(and this diet is breaking the bank too!) I wandered around drooling.............

Oooh nice to treat yourself Loz, you're not far from me, I'm in Street.

Very jealous, holding off buying owt at the moment until I'm a decent size, I reakon when I started I was 24, now I'm a 18-20.

Hey everyone, so glad it's weekend - it's been a tough week!! Off shopping tomorrow to get some holiday clothes - not sure where yet, but hoping to find some good things! x

Afternoon team 4 ... hope we're all doing well. On day 6 today so not long to go until weigh in. Have lost 8lbs so far, stayed the same this morning but not surprised as i lost 2 the day before. Hoping to lose another 1 this weekend fingers crossed. Tried a strawberry tetra yesterday and it was yum. Tasted like nesquik pink milk!!! xx

I've just had wi and lost 5 lbs. I'm quite happy with this as it took a little while in the week for the scales to start moving and also i've had totm. In weeks previous to starting CD i've also been dieting mainly low carb, so my carb storage was reduced before starting last Sunday. Hope you're all doing well.

Hey guys.

I'm still with you, just not been posting much today as keeping myself occupied upstairs. OH says I become anti-social when I do CD as I spend most of my time in bedroom so I'm away from kitchen:sigh:

Bev, posted on your other thread, well done on your loss.

JuJu glad your still with us, don't fancy strawberry tetra much, hated the banana and didn't like strawberry shake, so I'll probably give it a miss.

Loz, just be as good as you can be whilst your eating.

Bunny, Hanloe - what you up to today, hope you are both having a good one.

Had a goodish day, 1 choc tetra, 1/2 bar, SS+ meal, 2 eggs. I know the eggs aren't the end of the world, but I also know I shouldn't have had them, not gonna beat myself up, as I'm sure I could have eaten worse things.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Well done Bev, you've done really well. I know most of my loss this week is water and the carbs bender I hit before i started the diet. Have had lots of 'what's the point' moments today, i think it's cos i'm stuck at home today and haven't really organised anything for this weekend. I might go to the cinema tomorrow to take my mind off things. Can't wait for monday morning so i can change my ticker!!

Hey everyone, you're all doing so well!

Well today I have been shopping to try and finish my holiday shopping. Done quite well, still got a little bit to get, but nearly done!

My hubby now is making my tea - bless him! I have put it off so he is doing it now to make sure I have it!!! x

Hi folks, how we doing today? I had a nice lie-in but woke up to the smell of my french house-mate baking apple tart from scratch. It might explain why i dreamed I was at home eating one of my mum's roast dinners last night! But am still staying strong, day 7 today so weigh in tomorrow. Lost another pound, 9 gone now and only 2 more until i'm back in to the 15s! Hoorah!! Hope everyone else is habing a good day xx

oooh Juju - what torture, you poor thing! Well done on the weight loss, you are doing really well.

Hope everyone is having a good day x

Back