TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi

My WI is on a Friday evening.

Heres to a great team!!

:D :D :D :D :D

The team is now made up of:

kellymundy (team leader)
barcababex (currently on a 3 week break due to computer issues)
cherylxx
Suesurrey
Mooee
Glitterbabe

Welcome to everyone new and well done and thanks on everyone else for staying with us when it went a little quiet on here for last week (all because it wasn't quiet in every day life!).
We all know that 'real' life has to come first so it will be quiet on here from time to time, but that doesn't mean that we don't care about our team mates and we will get back to you asap when we get the time to sit down by the computer for longer than 2 minutes at a time.
As I've said before can we all just make sure that we check in after our weekly weigh ins so as to not let the team down.
Lets show everyone how it's done shall we?????;)

Here's to a HUGE weight loss too.

13st 2lbs start WI tomorrow

Hi
I dont know if the offer is still open but i would like to join.
My weigh in this week is on thursday so I will post by friday. The last time I was weighed I was 19st 9, so I have also to go.

hi ladies,
warm welcome to the new members :D.
heres hoping we all do very well as a team.
looking forward to getting to know u all more as time goes on.

Well done Sue, thats a fantastic loss!
I was due to re-start today, went to see my CDC this morning but have been so ill that I have spent all day in bed can't face any packs or even food. Have been drinking but thats about it. Will start tomorrow on packs but at least a day with only fluids with give me a bit of a headstart!

well done sue :clap:. thats a wonderful start.
sorry ur not so well glitter. uve done the right thing in waiting till tomorrow to start properly.
make sure u drink plenty though if ur not even managing 'normal' food.
hope u feel better soon.

Well done Sue

:D Super loss!

:)

Hi all,

I am good thanks.

Did start thinking about food, as my in-laws are coming up tomorrow and my mother-in-law said "Lets get a KFC" when we arrive!

I'll stick with my chocolate shake thanks!

Hi All,
I have managed my re-start today as I am feeling much better, think it was just a 24 hour bug.
So far so good, which you would expect for day 1, just a shame it doesn't stay like this!! lol
Hope you are all doing ok and here's to another good day tomorrow!!
Alison x

Hi Alison,

I hope day two is going well.

:D :D

Hi Folks

Hope everyone is well.

I went out yesterday as part of two work colleagues leaving do. I had talked it through with CDC and had decided to have 2 pieces of white meat, 3 pieces of broc & same of cauli.

I didn't eat all the veg as I realised I was full.
I sometimes have a can of Coke Zero, as suggested by my CDC, but the girl who went to the bar got me a Pepsi MAx instead. Which contains CITRIC acid which CDC does not allow....so hoping that doesn't affect too much this week.

I have checked this morning and I am still in ketosis, but I am not not sure how long it takes to kick you out if its going to?

I adjusted my CD intake to 2 packs to compensate for the calories, but not sure how many cals each pack has.
WI is tomorrow night, so still hoping for a 4lb loss.

I actually found eating again quite stressful ! Mainly worrying about the after affects I think!

Won't be doing it again in the near future!

:eek:
Has anyone tried a CD cranberry bar?

I personally prefer the peanut ones but I can't have them as I'm carb sensitive so they knock me out of ketosis!:cry:
If you were going to come out of ketosis because of the pepsi max it would of happened by now so I really wouldn't worry yourself to much over it. You should of had all three of your packs yesterday though as you didn't have enough calories to compensate for losing one of them (lesson for the future).
I've got my weigh in tonight and I'm as nervous as it comes as I came off the diet last week for an ann summers party (wanted a drink) and for my daughters birthday (wanted cake!:D). Problem was once I started picking at my daughters birthday I couldn't stop!:( I'm just praying for a sts at the worst but knowing my luck I would have gained this week (not a very good example am I!!!).:(
I'm back on track properly now until my birthday next month when I'll be having 3 days off as I have my works x-mas party 2 days after it.
What are you guys planning on doing for x-mas? I'm going to come off CD for a 3-4 days I think then jump back on before new year (have to drive on new years eve so not being able to have a drink because of the diet doesn't really affect me).

Back