TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Thanks Guys

I think its mainly a dissapointment because my first three were much better!

You never know you might have a bigger loss next week and this is just your body hitting the brakes until it gets the idea of whats going on. It's a lot of weight to lose in 4 weeks hun and your body realises that so it just needs a breather before it gets with the program.;)

Well done Mooee

Hi Mooee.

Well done on your weight loss.

Hi Alison, Hope you feel better soon. Been a few rough days for you hun.

Hi to all the others too!

Here's to a good weekend.

Thanks Guys.....

Its great to be part of the team.

I have booked my driving test today also, so I have a busy few weeks coming up...but will definately be a lot thinner by 2009!
I will be taking my photo's again this weekend so I have a "1 month progress". I am going to wear the same outfit so the change is more obvious! - also so I Can throw the trousers out as they are too big now!

Here's to a good weekend!

well, as i suspected, i stayed the same this week.... :eek:
not gonna let it get me too down as it is totm (sometimes i hate being a woman, lol)
all i can do is try and make up for it over the next week (sigh). need to up my fluids as well as i know im not drinking enough at the moment. its just too bloody cold to be glugging water all day.
well done on the loss mooee :)

well, as i suspected, i stayed the same this week.... :eek:
not gonna let it get me too down as it is totm (sometimes i hate being a woman, lol)
all i can do is try and make up for it over the next week (sigh). need to up my fluids as well as i know im not drinking enough at the moment. its just too bloody cold to be glugging water all day.
well done on the loss mooee :)
Don't worry about it hun at least you knew what to expect before you went in there. It's when you think you've lost and find out you actually haven't when it really bums you out!;)
Think of the fantasic loss next week!;)

Hi,

How is everyone doing today?

I'm still on track. Weekends are so hard! With the kids eating nice things!

Bless them, they do offer me some! They both had a packet of large M&M''s today in the car, and they kept asking If I wanted one.

Oh well, I must think of those lovely clothes I can wear at christmas.

My husband is doing O/T this weekend, he doesn't realise it's for all my new clothes!!!

Glad to here things are going well with everyone.
I have just got back from a fireworks display at my sons school and I eneded up getting roped into helping with the food, the worst place I could be while being on this diet!!! But I am so proud of myself as I didn't have anything, have actually still got 1 more pack to have today. I know I have to have it but really don't feel like it, not hungry at all!
I will probably have a hot chocolate in a while.

Well done GB

I think thats a really good demonstation of willpower working with the food, but managing to abstain!

Make sure you have your last pack....or else you'll get told off like I did!!

:D

Wii/ Wii fit

I have done 40 minutes on the Wii and Wii fit tonight.....I ache already from some over zealous tennis!

I was quite pleased though as it said by weight was 5lb down on last weekend!

It will be even better if Santa is nice and gets me one for Christmas, then I can do more!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hi All,

Well done on all the exercise Mooee! You will have to really good if you want santa to bring you a Wii fit! lol

I really must start using my Wii fit again. The only problem is the more exercise I do the more I want to eat!
I took my dog out for a long walk earlier and I am starving now. I have had 1 shake and a cup of boullion plus endless cups of black coffee. Will have my soup in a minute. (I try and have all my packs as late as possible as the evenings are my worse time, so don't have my first one til lunchtime).

With reference to having all your packs, my CDC told me that I could do ss+ but drop 1 of my packs to keep the caloires down. Just goes to show we all get told different things (I did have my 3rd pack yesturday).

Hi All,

Well done on all the exercise Mooee! You will have to really good if you want santa to bring you a Wii fit! lol

I really must start using my Wii fit again. The only problem is the more exercise I do the more I want to eat!
I took my dog out for a long walk earlier and I am starving now. I have had 1 shake and a cup of boullion plus endless cups of black coffee. Will have my soup in a minute. (I try and have all my packs as late as possible as the evenings are my worse time, so don't have my first one til lunchtime).

With reference to having all your packs, my CDC told me that I could do ss+ but drop 1 of my packs to keep the caloires down. Just goes to show we all get told different things (I did have my 3rd pack yesturday).
Your CDC is being very naughty if they are incouraging you to drop a pack on anything under the 1000cal plan as that is NOT CD rules! If they are found to be telling their clients that they will be fired!:mad:
It makes me so angry when CDC's make up their own rules as that isn't what this diet is about, if they can't stick to the company line then they shouldn't be working for the company as this puts peoples lives at risks! I'm hoping to be training as a CDC in the new year and I would never tell any of my clients what yours has told you Glitterbabe as it's dangerous!!!:mad:
SS = 3 packs (4 if over 5ft 7 or are male)
SS+ = (see above) + small meal of chicken, fish, cottage cheese or quorn.
810 = (see above) + slightly larger meal than on SS+
1000 = 2 packs + slightly larger meal than on the 810 plan with small amount of carbs (woohoo!!!)
1200 = 2 packs + (see above) including a slightly larger amount of carbs

If you are told to deviate from the above then your CDC is putting your health at risk and if I were you I'd change CDC as they obviously need re-training.

Support needed... r.e Glitterbabe post/reply

Hi,

Can I just start by saying that we should be offering support to each other not criticising the differences others have on the CD ss/ss+.

I appreciate that there are CDC's that offer differing advice, however, Glitterbabes’ CDC clearly believes the advice she has given her is correct. As a trained CDC you would hope she knows what she is talking about.

If I got rid of my CDC every time she told me something that someone else disagrees with, I would have swapped CDC numerous times by now!

I think team members may avoid posting honestly if they think they "are going to be told off".
Or worse still, may quit the Team/Diet completely.

:(

I don't want to turn this into a witch hunt but I completley agree with everything Mooee has put.

I was excited about joining a team for the added support that it should give but thats not what is happening.

I'm sure it is all ment as advise but is coming across as a 'telling off'.

I don't want to turn this into a witch hunt but I completley agree with everything Mooee has put.

I was excited about joining a team for the added support that it should give but thats not what is happening.

I'm sure it is all ment as advise but is coming across as a 'telling off'.
You're taking it completely wrong Glitter I'm angry about the lack of care a lot of CDC's seem to take when it comes to informing their clients about the diet. It's not telling you off at all and I'm actually really saddened that you've taken it that way and I apologise I've made you feel that way. It's irrisponsible (sp?) CDC's that have put my nose out of join not you hun. If you read what was said between me and mooee you'll see it was actually a very light hearted jokey conversation with some correct info thrown in and not a telling off at all.
I have a very straight (sticks to the diet guidelines 100%) CDC who was trained by one of the long term CDC's (20 years+) and in order for me to be sponcered by her in the new year she's been playing teacher to me for about 4 months now. I know that everything she has told me regarding the diet is the correct diet and does not waver from the offical CD line even slightly. I just find it scary how many CDC's seem to be appearing lately that seem to bend the rules to suit themselves because I really can't believe that they are being taught this stuff by CD on the training course. After my conversation with mooee the other day I actually talked to her (my CDC) about the dropping of a pack and she was as equally horrified as I am at the lack of knowledge of these CDC's.
Like I said before I apologise if you took what I was saying as a dig at you Glitter (or you mooee) as it was not aimed at you at all. I care for my team and when I see you being given this dangerous advice by a CDC it worries me. I just don't want anything bad happening to my girls.

Last edited:
Well done Sue

For being named top % loser this week in the Team challenge/individual!

Well done, an inspiration to us all.

x

;)

Back