TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi All,

With reference to having all your packs, my CDC told me that I could do ss+ but drop 1 of my packs to keep the caloires down. Just goes to show we all get told different things (I did have my 3rd pack yesturday).

Hi Glitterbabe

This advice is incorrect. Sole Source Plus is 3 packs PLUS the 200 Cal meal.
There is no Cambridge plan that incorporates 2 packs plus one 200 calorie meal.
If in doubt, contact Head Office or PM any of the other CDC's on here for clarification.
Please have all your packs and the plans as set out in the books. Its the best way to take care of your health while on the diet. :)

Eee yup girls (as we say in rainy Dorset cos we speak kinda strange down here :D)

Hi,

Can I just start by saying that we should be offering support to each other not criticising the differences others have on the CD ss/ss+.

I think Kelly was probably cross with the seemingling wrong advice given by the CDC, and hopefully is trying to support by giving the right advice. Sounds like it didn't go down too well but I'm sure the intention was good.

I appreciate that there are CDC's that offer differing advice, however, Glitterbabes’ CDC clearly believes the advice she has given her is correct. As a trained CDC you would hope she knows what she is talking about.
You would, but there is a chance of a misunderstanding. Maybe Glitterbabes CDC thought that GB was doing the SS+ with 4 packs, and so it would be acceptable to go down to 3. 3 packs instead of 2 isn't correct, and not a healthy way to do the diet. (well done for getting the 3 packs in anyway GB:clap:)

I think the great thing about this forum, is that we can be honest, but obviously if health is compromised, then I think it's good if someone comes along and checks that the poster is aware that a mistake could have been made. Perhaps it just came out wrong.

These forums are great for getting the facts :clap:

I think team members may avoid posting honestly if they think they "are going to be told off".
I'm absolutely sure Kelly wasn't telling anyone off, just caring about you:cool:

Hi KD and all

I totally agree..that if someone is putting their health at risk, that its needs correcting before any damage is done..

I am sure Kelly was trying to make sure Glitterbabe is going in the right direction and I'm sure she will be!

Change of subject now....lets concentrate on being good and losing plenty of weight this week!!

Hi All

Feel bad about posting this, but unfortunately I have got to come off of CD for a while.

It has nothing to do with my health, but I have been put onto medication by my doctor that has nothing to do with the diet but I do have to eat with the medication. I know that all sounds contradictory but it realy has nothing to do with the diet but would rather not go into details.

This has nothing to do with anything that has been said on here, as I fully appreciate Kellys' appology and realise that anything that was written was done out of concern.

Thanks for all your support and I am so sorry to let you down.

Good Luck to you all with your continued weight loss!

XX

Hi Glitterbabe

Don't worry about the diet, just get yourself well.

We will still be here if or when you are ready to restart your CD journey again.

Keep in touch!

xx

:D:D

Hi guys im so excited to be your newest member! Well my name is Kelly and i live with my partner and 2 year old son Jack. My start weight was 15st 11lbs and i got weighed this morn and lost 5lb so im chuffed as i messed around with it last week, but im determined that this is the start now. Cant wait to see the pounds drop off. Good luck to everyone

yes hun although im expecting bigger nxt week, only half stuck to it this week lol

Welcome to Moving Mountains Kelly! It's a bit quiet on here tonight but I'm sure everyone else will pop in at some point to welcome you to the team.
All I ask of you is that you make sure your weekly weigh loss is in by saturday morning at the latest so I can figure out our total team loss for the week. As I've said to the others if I don't hear from you by the following monday morning I will advertise your place on the team (harsh I know but I'm a little fed up of chasing people).
Welcome again hun and lets look forward to some great weigh losses together!:D

thats fine i get weighed monday mornings so no probs. How do you find it anyway???

Well I've been on CD since feb of this year but have had to have a 3.5 month gap in the middle of it all because I had my gallbladder removed (not fun!!!:(). I'm finding it fantastic. I've tried SW and WW and neither of them have worked for me but this diet is brilliant for me and I've lost 4st so far.
How are you finding it hun?

Gallbladder ouch my mother in law had that done. Like i said i messed about last week, my partner was ill in hospital and it went to pot, so today was my first full day and my head is killig me. No suprise tho as i lived on diet coke. Hope it goes tomorrow

You sound just like me, I used to live on diet coke before I did this diet. I had it again when I came off for my op and it's tasted very metallic, yuck!
I get that horrible headache when I first go back on CD as well and luckily for me it only lasts a couple of days. I know you've probably heard it before but the best thing you can do for it is to keep on drinking that water.

Hi All,

Sorry, I not be in touch. Sadly I'm off to a funeral today, as a friend of the family died last week.

Week went well, but I have my 'monthly'! so I'm sure no 9lbs weight loss today!

Will catch up later with you all. Hope you have a good day.

Kelly, could you send me the link for where we are first this week?

hi ladies,
hope everyone is well :).
jax, welcome to the mountain hun. :D i look forward to getting to know u more as time goes on.
im freezinggggg :gen125:

Back