TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hiya guys how's it going today? How's your weekend been?
I've not heard from barccababex for absolutely ages now (around 3 weeks) so I'm coming to the conclusion that she's not coming back to us. What do you guys think about me advertising a space on the team?

I am sure she would have sent a message before now. maybe it's time to fill the space.

WI now Wednesday

Hi all,

Hope everyone is doing OK.

My CDC is away tomorrow, so WI Wednesday.

I'm doing OK, going into week 3. Would like something eat, but no I will stick with it. Really want a fitted dress for my in-laws anniversary party in Feb.

Hi guys lost cdc is away this week so wnt get weighed till next week - unofficial weigh in is 5lb

Hi everyone! I heard you had a space. Can I join you guys?

I'm perfectly fine with you joining us lisa. I need to know a couple of things about you if you don't mind, can you tell me your weigh in day and your current weight please (PM me if you don't want to put it on here).

No that's fine. WI is Monday night. My current weight is 11st 4 with an initial target of 10st (to reach BMI 25) although I plan to carry on with a higher program after that.

OK hun we'll include your 3lbs this week in with our weekly weigh in this week.
I only have one rule really and that is that you have your weekly weight loss to me by Saturday morning at the latest. If I've not heard from you by the following monday that I will readvertise your space (sorry I know it sounds a bit harsh but some people join teams for the fun of it then don't bother posting when it counts).
If that's ok by you welcome the the team hun!;)

No problem, i'll keep you guys updated!

welcome lisa

glad my weightloss counts it was done at boots so should be accurate lol

hi everyone,
im sorry but i have to leave the team :(.
im struggling so much at the moment.
having problems at home and with constant illnesses arising on a regular basis im not in a position to give anyone much support on here.
going to come off cd until after christmas and jump back on at the beginning of jan.
until then im planning on doing slimfast so i at least keep the habit of having shakes for 2 meals a day.
i understand that i probably wont be able to get back on this team in january , however i will check here for vacancies before trying any other teams. :)
i hope u all have fantastic losses and wish u all the very best.
bye bye for now :cry:

Hiya hun I'm so sorry you're having such a bad time. Is there no way you can just do a higher plan until the new year? If you're looking at doing SF anyway surely it's no different to doing CD 1000 plan?

Hi Guys

Sorry guys, but its time for me to leave the team.

With the limitations with the PC and a very busy schedule from now till Christmas. I am finding it really difficult to find the time to support the Team.

I hope you all do well.

:wave_cry:

Back