TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

hi kelly,
the reason im going to do sf until after christmas is due to the major price difference.
after christmas things should be so much easier for me and i wont feel like im depriving the family on my account.
it wouldnt be so bad if my head was in it 100% but with all the illnesses and what have u, im just not 'feeling' the diet like i did first time around.
im hoping that will be different once the financial side of it isnt so much of an issue for me. :sigh:
until then though, i will be doing sf (actually im doing a mixture of sf and tesco healthy options brand as they have a hot chocolate which is lovely).
im sorry if u feel like i am abandoning the team but ive not been very supportive recently and there are people out there wanting a space on a team who can offer so much more than i can right now. im not leaving because of the team, im leaving because of me, ive been on this team since its revival and am kinda sad to leave but i dont deserve a place on any cd team right now.

It wasn't aimed at you hun as I know you've been ill a lot lately it was just a general observation. I hope things get better with you soon hun and when you come back in the new year if you decide to be part of a team again do make sure you pop in here first and see if we have a space for you won't you!;)

It's enough to offend a girl. I join and people start to up and leave :wave_cry:

(Was it my breath? Damn that ketosis!)

Seriously though, I wish you all all the luck in the world x

I'm not leaving!

Will have a break over the christmas period.

We won this week guys well done to you all!:party0011:
Don't know if she still checks the thread but well done to Mooee as she was the slimmer of the week this week!:clap::clap:

Hi all,

Kelly said come over and say hi...

SO HI!! :)

How are you all?

I am doing SS and tomorrow is my 4th WI. Stuck to it 100% and will be around until April as i get married in May!! I have about 7st to lose.

Am VERY happy today. Just got called skinny by some1 at work who doesnt know i am dieting hehe. She was shocked when i said i had lost 4st!

Hiya hun and welcome to Moving Mountains!;)
I'm the team leader over here and I only have one rule, that is that you check in at least once a week (after WI) and by saturday morning at the latest. If I've not heard from you by the following monday your place on the team will be advertised on the main site. I know this sounds a little harsh but the whole idea of the teams is that we support each other basically by boasting to everyone else how much our entire team have lost in a week! LOL. Obviously without everyones weighs we don't lose as much and basically have no chance on winning (like we did this week!:D).
If that's cool with you then welcome to team 4 hun!;)

I've just come back from my WI. Lost 5lbs!! Woohoo!

Thanks Kelly

Glad to see you are all doing well and welcome to the newbies, I still check how the team is doing as often as I can.

Keep up the good work.

;)

Good Morning,

Sounds good to me. My WI is on tuesday evening each week. Think i have lost afew this week. I am hoping to get into the 17s this week. keep your fingers crossed!

Hi all,

A warm welcome to our new friends.

My WI is now on Wednesday's mornings, so will let you know tomorrow.

Well done on all the weight loss this week.

Hi all,

Just got back from WI ...lost 3 1/4 pounds. Abit dissapointed but i dont know why. Have stuck to it 100%

Still a good loss right?

Any loss is a great loss hun, well done!:party0011:
You gys are doing so well at the moment but I'm really struggling. I've been finding it hard to get back into ss'ing since I had my op a few months back. I've come to a desicion over the last couple of day to move up to one of the higher plans until after X-mas and the new year and just try and maintain (a loss would be great but I'm not holding my breath). I knid of figure new year new start!:eek:
I don't know what you guys feel about your team leader not ss'ing for a few weeks so I'll leave it up to you guys on if you want me to stay with the team or not. Let me know how you feel about it (I don't offend easily so don't worry about it!:)).

Hello,

Dont worry, everyone has hard times. Btw i am on holiday 7-14dec so you wont see me til the following tuesday. Please let me keep my place! i am going to stick to SS! I might SS+ if there is suitable food available but its all inclusive so will probably stick to ss.

The way i see it. As long as you are still supporting your team then you are doing your job as team leader. From what i can see you are doing a great job!

Thank you guys that mean so much to me!:thankyou::sign0168:
Don't worry burger your place will still be here for you when you get back, I only replace people if they just disappear without a word hun!;) Where are you going?
Well done Sue you're doing so well hun!:party0011:

Hi guys sorry not been on all week but had a massive flood resulting in kitchen ceiling collapsing - just what u need so ive been at my mums with no internet. Anyway lost 5 this week yay ! Good luck to everyone

Back