TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hey all,

welcome fairy!

Well i went to WI tonight and.....in the past 2 weeks i have lost 8.5lbs W00T!!

Really Pleased :)

WOW!!!!!! That's fantasic hun well done you! I'm really not looking forward to getting weighed this week as I've been on a bit of a bender if I'm totally honest!:( Sorry to let you guys down.:(

Kelly - you haven't let us down, this is a journey and sometimes life makes us take detours, and we just need to deal with them and learn from them!

I am really feeling the effects of my hopefully 2 stone loss tomorrow...I am wearing jeans today that I bought a couple of months ago...they were tight tight tight...and today I was half asleep and didn't realise what actual pair I had put on.....and they are loose! ok they fit really comfy, but around the hip and thigh area they are almost baggy!:eek: Also looking at myself my belly doesn't stick out further then my boobs! and that horrible muffin top thing is definately a lot smaller....really proud of myself! I can see a difference and that is fantastic motivation for me!

Hope you are all doing ok!

hi everyone!
id like to join you please?
been on CD SS for 14 days now, and have lost 18lb! woo hooo!
im having this saturday off for a night out, and also xmas and boxing day,then straight back on SS on the 27th!
x

Welcome to Moving Mountains Vamp!:welcome:
I only have one rule on here and that is that you have to touch base at least twice a week (used to be one but to many people didn't even have the courtesy to stick to that!:rolleyes:), once obviously after you've been weighed and once more just to touch base with the rest of us! By all means pop in as much as you like, I'm on here at least once a day so you'll always get an answer it might just take a little while.
To start with I'll need to know your current weight so I can work out your percentage each week. If you don't want to put it on the thread just PM me and I'll make a note of it!

okidoki!

my current weight from today is 223lbs
thanks!!!! :)

Last edited:
Grr I just typed out a reply, then lost my connection! Here we go again..

Kelly - I cant look through 40 odd pages right now. I've recently moved and virgin media are taking an age to transfer my net, so I'm on mobile internet. As for you feeling bad about this week, concentrate on the HUGE amount you've lost, feel proud and remember that you can do this!

Bugerbun - amazing loss hun, you must feel chuffed!

Vamp - Wow 18lbs in 2 weeks? Thats awesome! Do you feel a difference? I'm sure you do, but must be a huge change in 2 weeks! Well done!

Dieting Rambler - Well done chick! Must feel amazing to have your clothes feel loose, cant wait for that feeling!

Tis funny that this is called moving mountains, cos I'm sure once I lose a few lbs my J cups will be moving down south! :cry:

lo9l tell me about it! i used to be a size 44 DD - an E now im a 38C!!!! and they are all saggy lol

yes i can tell ive lost weight, my top which i wore for my first meeting with the CD is hanging of me, ohh it feels so good lol

hellooooooooo :) :) :) :)

i used to be in the bbl's team (becky's big looser) but i came of cd and am now on ww but am restarting cd ss in the new year and kelly has asked if i wanna join this team so here i am :)

looking forward to getting to know ye all :)

i started cd at 20 6 got to my lowest of 15 10 on cd, im getting married in nov 09 so thats my incentive to lose the flab :)

becky xx

Hi Girls pleased to announce that Santa was listening to my wish ...I lost 4lbs this week...I got my 2 stone in 5 weeks!:D

woo hoooo!!! well done!
x

Hi All

Are you looking for anyone else to join. Ive also started 2 weeks ago and have about 5 stone. On the sole source and will have a couple of days off over christmas.

Let me know

Sharon:)

Well done DR you're doing so well hunny!:0clapper:
I on the other hand am sick sick sick at the moment and feeling very sorry for myself!:9529:

Hi guys - filling in for Irene this week - please PM (or post) week 18 results or let me know if you aren't posting a result this week. Thanks!

Kelly hope you are feeling a bit better sweetie!

I feel a lot better than I did on Friday thanks! It's amazing how quickly you can recover when you have a couple of days off and can have a lie in!

Well done this week guy (especially Burgerbun for winning Slimmer of the Week!). As you've probably seen we won this week! Keep it up (or down depending on how you look at it!:p)!

Back