TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Yes no problem with that - when are you planning to do the CDC ?? I live in North End in fact - how funny is that!!! Helen S had the lighterlife place in Hilsea.

Its a small world. I am also planning on training hypnotherapy - starting at end of Feb - so maybe we can do a double act - you sell product & counselling and me sort the head!!!!

Sharon:):)
Not a bad idea!!! My CDC will sponser me when I hit 12st so hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks.
The lighter life place in hilsea closed down a couple of months ago apparently.

Hi there

Sorry you said Easter - didn't read properly. Mel - no farlington not far away at all. Look forward to our shopping trip and night out then when we get to goal!!!

Its been great fun chatting to everyone tonight. Need to go now as I brought some work home tonite and haven't done it yet!!!!

Take care

Sharon;);)

What a good incentive Kelly 4-6 weeks is not long away!!!!

Sharon;);)

Night sharon and I hope this is the new way our thread is going to be as it's much more fun than the last couple of weeks don't you think?

I agree - its been much better!!!! Im really motivated now to get to goal. Chat soon

Sharon;);)

Morning/Afternoon all!!

Well, I have upped mywater intake (although I drink loads anyway) today in prep for tomorrow. Got my meeting with CDC tonight at 5pm ish - I am excited and nervous too. DF thinks its a stupid idea and I won't stick to it and that it is unhealthy. I have pointed out to him that his diet is far from healthy - lots of bacon, cheese, jam, peanut butter, crisps etc. So I suppose I am just going to have to rely on you guys to pull me back when I get down! I'm not sure if the fact he thinks I will fail is going to help or hinder, we'll see. I can only try!

How is everyone today?
xx

Shortie: Is this your first time then?
As for the DF,He obvs thinks its a fad diet and just trying to be a smartarse. Two weeks down the line when he see's you slimming down he'll come round, and maybe even start feeling guilty about his junk food....
Im good today-just had banana mousse for brekkie and then gonna blitz the house as the boyf has been constantly muttering "stig of the dump" under his breath....
Im really exciting for you starting-Im on week five now and remember my first day like it was yday-was thrilled!
x x x x

Thanks for that Piella - I'm sure he'll come round when he starts to see results. It just bugs me a little that the only reason I HAVE to think about my weight right now is because of the IVF. It's just so unfair! I could understand if I was like 95stone! But I'm not!

So how much have you lost so far then? Sorry if you've said already - I couldn't see it. Have you ever done it before? Yes - this is my first time!

Enjoy your housework!!

Hi, I'd love to join u too! I'm on day one of my 4th re-start... need all the help I can get!!!

Afternoon ladies, I see we have some new team members! Sorry I haven't been about, I am going through a bit of a rough patch at home and have been spending less time on here, but I do try and come on every few days and check on all your fantastic progress! Things this week on CD have gone completely pearshaped, had a planned 2 days off this weekend due to 21st birthday party...which has lead to 4 days off......ahhhhh and I am only 4 lbs away from my 50lbs :( but the good news is that I have lost 46lbs and I am re motivating myself for a new start tomorrow!

So water water water is the name of the game this afternoon!:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: and peeing for England!

I created a few lists just a while ago and I have found it really inspiring and motivational, and I have stuck them on my door, so that I can see them!

My lists:-

What do YOU want? It's in your hands - and a list of all the things I want, from being a size 14 to wanting to jump out of a plane......I CAN and WILL do everything on that list

I am grateful for:- a list of all the thing that I am grateful for in my life

What I am grateful for about Bob - a list of all the things I am grateful about my OH - I complain about all the things he doesn't do that I want him to do and I am trying to focus on all the wonderful things he does do!

and I have the Quote 'I deserve to be happy and to be the best I can be' up as well and a image of what I will look like when I reach goal weight. (computer generated)

see I don't stop and chat for ages and then write a essay! have a great day everyone, happy water drinking!

HUGS

DR

Shortie-yep my first time, Ive lost a stone and 6lbs so far, in just under a month so feeling pretty chuft for myself.
how much do u have to lose again? My hunkajunk laptop is being super slow so I cant be arsed to slog through all the past posts im afraid.Would take me forever!
IVF.....have you got any other kids or you trying for your first?
Housework is all done-everythings sparkly so the boyf can shut up with his grumbling for a while thank god!
After my bath Im gonna have spicy tomato soup with tabasco and pepper with a small portion of chopped chicken and mushrooms....yummy! Whats everyone else having??

Hey hey Ladies!

Well - I've got my food (!) for the week, CDC was really nice and wants me to wait until she rings me tomorrow cos she needs to check the nut allergy advice on the packs :(! I said it doesn't look like they contain nuts but she was quite insistant I don't start till she's checked - so had to promise or she wouldn't let me have them!!

Piella - IVF is for our first. You're not allowed it on the NHS if you have children from previous (either partner) or if your BMI of above 30 :mad:. Luckily we don't have kids and the only problem is my BMI! Issue is on DF's side though which makes it even more annoying that it's me who has to make the huge effort! But I know it will be worth it in the long run! I want to lose 2.5 stone really, but only need to shift about 9lbs to get on the IVF list. Thought I may as well try and go the whole hog! Just need to be careful it doesn't mess my cycles up too much - thats the last thing we need! You've done really well - have you found it hard or just got used to it?

DR - Wow! Nearly 50lbs! Thats great - how long have you been doing it? Don't beat yourself up too much about your meandering! Draw a line and get back on that wagon!

Kelly - What is the choc-mint mousse thingy? I've read about people making things from the shakes - is that what you've one or is it a proper mousse?!

Tanya C - Good luck with your re-start! I am not sure how this all works and how many folk we're allowed cos I'm new myself :eek: but I'm sure one of the girls will let you know!

I'm all set for tomorrow, think I need to pop into Tesco and buy a 'whoosher' thingy and some ice for the freezer at work (to put in my shakes). I've not had a last supper really - although I did try to! Everyone is either ill or busy (I should have planned it a little better methinks! ;)). Ho hum, I've just had a cheese and onion toastie for tea, we'll see how much I pay for that tommorrow!

Good luck everyone - I'll scream at ya'll in the morning when my head drops off!! :D
xx

Hi Everyone

Just been out tonite at m&s hedge end spending money!!! It was b-day vouchers so all right. Got into size 18 slim leg trousers - which is great for me - so bought them and two pairs of shoes.

All the snow has virtually gone now!! See you have all been posting today and sticking with it - we'll be slim in no time. Hope everyone had ok day - i'll be in tom night so will post again then.

Take care

Sharon;);)

OMG I think I am just going to write this week off as a bad job and start again tomorrow! I need to focus people! Got my weigh in tomorrow, face the music and then just get on with it!

Hope everyones week is going better then mine CD wise!

Kelly - What is the choc-mint mousse thingy? I've read about people making things from the shakes - is that what you've one or is it a proper mousse?!
Your CDC will have a thing called Mix-a-Mousse for sale and all you have to do is mix it with the powder from one of the packs (give it a really good mix or you'll end up with geletine lumps in it!), add the water (careful it needs less than a shake does!) and put it in the fidge for 10 minutes or so!

Back