TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi Becky

Thanks. How r u - haven't heard from u in a while. How are you getting on - are things a bit better for you??

Sharon xx

Yep Im sure exercise will give you a wee boost! I started swimming twice a week-altho the scales didnt show a difference-I felt great,and my legs are starting to look different already!
Yeh I do work Sat nights-I dont usually mind but feeling quite crappy with Cd at the mo.The music seemed 1000 times louder last night in my bar and punters were being 1000 times more rude and annoying!
Didnt get any nasty side effects when I actually started CD but after going back down to SS after my AAMW its hidious.Headaches a go-go! My workmates were getting a tad annoyed with me as I couldnt move all the crates around etc,no energy...So roll on tonight for round two!
At least I have a day of absoulutly NOTHING tomorrow! (oh except for buying some more tights/leggings-split mine at work last nite-the shame! Surely that shouldnt happen to a girl who is LOSING weight?!!!
What are you getting up to tonight??

Hiya

Must be difficult - cos bar work I guess can be more physical with the moving crates and all that!! Could you speak with your CDC about whether you need to AAMW just now or whether you do SS or SS+ if you have felt it difficult going back to SS - don't know much about rules on it though!!!

U R right - leggings shouldn't be splitting when losing weight - where's the justice in that!!! Any way soon they will look like loose jogging bottoms on you soon. Tonite I am going to a friends house - with a few of us to do a Singstar Night!!! I love the Singstar - do you???

I'll be on the fizzy water though - never mind!!!! How was the west country??

Sharon xxx

I LOVE SINGSTAR!!!!!
Im pretty diabolical at it tho but thats the fun of it! I dont know if I could do it with just soda as my courage juice tho-usually need a few gins first!
West country didnt happen. The boyfs shows got cancelled because of the snow (and I didnt wake up in time on thurs),so quite happy about that! Theyre so boring anyway!
Rather sit at home all day watching cr*p like americas next top model and extreme makeover re-runs!
I wanted to get straight back on SS-today has been easier than yesterday,still not top form but can feel myself getting more comfortable with it. I think with SS+ I wouldnt be able to stop at the tiny portion sizes so Id do better with no temptation. (Might have the odd day off SS+ if I ever feel like it tho).
Just hoping I get a fairly decent weigh in next sat,after this AAM hooey! Dosnt feel like it...hmmm-fingers crossed.x

Hiya

Its hard when you introduce the food - I know what you mean. I am a bit of an all or nothing person. PS I love gin and tonic too!!! Might have to have sneaky ciggy tonite as I am not drinking. This is the part of the diet I don't like!!!!

I might go to the gym tomorrow actually - get me back into it!!! Need some serious motivation to go though!!!

Bye maybe speak tomorrow when you are off!!

Well done Sharon on your fantastic weightloss this week!:D

Thanks DR - u r doing really well!!! Struggling a bit today - but will get through it. Have good day!!
Sharon xx

Hi teamies :)

sharon, things are still pretty crap tbh still dont know whats going to happen with the house and everything im going to ring my solicitor tomorrow to see if she has any news for me. my wee girl is with the ex this weekend so ive been out all weekend! i was talking to kelly and i wanted to quit the team because i had messed up sooo bad but im gonna try and restart tomorrow properly once and for all. but if i dont make it think i will quit cd because i think im getting into the binge cycle now..the thing is though i know i can do it..i have lots of time and nothing in the way really. i was just thinking by the end of june i could have lots of weight of by them. am gonna log in here more often and try and get myself into a better routine, going to bed earlier and just generally keeping busy. I do offer great advice here you'd think id take my own !!!

Becky xx

Hi Becky

Really sorry to hear things are still difficult. I think given what you are going thru - its amazing that you are trying to give this a go!!! I really hope you do stay with us though - it must be even harder for you to stay focussed on this with everything thats going on. Although I know you will feel much better if you stick with it and the team - even if you have some blips along the way.

I think you are doing great coming on here and trying - give yourself a big pat on the back for that - not many would. Come on here and we will try to help you best we can.

Take care me dear Sharon xx

Ok confession time guys (although this may help you becky). I well and truely fell off the wagon last night after a really bad day at work (think I'm about to lose my job!) and had a chinese washed down with lots of lager!:cry::sigh:
I know it was purely an emotional crutch and I have to stop. I'm sorry if I've let you guys down and I'm back on a restart tomorrow, 100% ss all the way!

Hi
Oh no - sorry to hear that Kelly!!! - if at some point you ever want to pm to discuss thats fine. I work in HR so might be able to offer advice on the job front. Didn't want to go on about it to you all but I also had some treats on Friday night and also a couple of tequilas last night at friends Singstar evening - naughty girl!!. :cry:

I'm really going to go for it next week though - I have no excuses like you & Becky.

Lets hope for a better week next week everyone

Sharon xx

come on girls..lets do it 100%starting tomorrow and today for you girls..il be here all day everyday promise..nothing is going to stop me.i will show that ex what he's missing!!!

Your right Becky - lets stick with it - and just wait to your ex sees you - what a sickener that will be for him!!! I would defo love to see his face when you get to goal.

Sharon xx

What makes it even worse is I really don't feel very well today!:( Wonder if the chinese was a bit dodgy or maybe I'm just coming down with something.:sigh::(

group hug (((((((((((((((())))))))))))))

this losing weight thing is a not just about the lbs but what goes on in our little heads, since being on CD I have had to face the demons that I hid from for nearly 30 years........it nearly caused the breakup of my 11 year relationship, I have had to confront issues that have scared the crap out of me, I am slowly rebuilding my life, with my partner, taking it one day at a time, I have started to exercise, take time to understand myself and slowly learn to love myself.

I have written this as I have to start being more open and honest about stuff, and reading some of the posts on here I thought it might help if others knew the profound affect CD has had on my life.

Hugs

hey everyone...
Hope u all feel better soon,
Miss cheeky:What happened with the ex? When did u break up etc?
DR: Sounds like you are being very proactive with
your life,and learning to love yourself is important for everyone!
Kelly:Hows you feeling now-I know not to expect you on tonight now seeing as its LOST night-but hope you feel better in the morning.
Sharon:Oohhh Tequila-I had a few shots 3rd wk of SS-not pretty at all! Hope you fared better than me!

Im pretty good today-went on a lil shop today-whilst the boyf was doing maintienence on the bar-for curiositys sake i tried on a pair of jeans in the holy grail for fat chicks-TOPSHOP! size 14-THEY FIT! altho with an almighty muffintop! Topshop jeans were always notoriously small on me, so gave up even trying at 13.7 stone.
Had my first toffee and walnut mousse today....wanted to cry when Id finished it and realised I have no more packs of them left! GORGEOUS!
My new fave I think!
x x x

aww tis a long story but bascially we well i guess just grew apart after 5 years together its all over. still heartbroken and its only been a few weeks he doesnt wanna even try and work things out. we have a child together so am still seeing him which doesnt help things at all!!

wooohooo on the jeans! topshop hmm i could only ever dream of shopping in there!

yeah well at first he said oh we'll give it a month apart and see how things go..but of course i pushed and nagged and after two weeks he said things havent changed so and since then we havent really spoken about the break up...but maybe in time who knows what will happen is right! xx

Oh bless ya hon...
It must be hard just not to shake him and scream"LOOK WHAT YOU ARE DOING YOU FOOL!!"
He obviously still had something there for him to suggest a month apart rather than a full on break up. I think the best thing for you to do is try and rediscover yourself as the girl he fell in love with,if that makes sense...ie:confidence,vigour,sex appeal. (The diet will help you with that of course)...maybe in a few weeks, suggest a day out together,without your child,and just really relax,have fun and rediscover each others company afresh. Like a first date? I think people only grow apart because somethings gone abit stale in their relationship....Im only 24 so not the best person to dole out advice im afraid.
x x x

Back