TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

your dead right hun..im only 23 and we were only together a short while before i fell pregnant and we had a great few yrs together but just kinda got bogged down i guess. will def stick with diet and suggest a day out, thats a brill idea. im coping without him and having really funny dreams about him..like that were still together and all this!

Yep, but comparered to some other dreams I have, Im not gona worry too much about them.
Whereabouts do u live then chick? What do u do for work blah-all the usual questions! I still dont really know much of people in team 4 yet...

Im in Portsmouth:Hampshire.Ahhh good so I'll have someone to chat to in the daytimes on here then! None of this crazy dayjob marlarky!
How long have you been CDing for? Doing well? How you finding it?
Excuse my question firing!! Im such a nosy b***er! x

Im in Portsmouth:Hampshire.Ahhh good so I'll have someone to chat to in the daytimes on here then! None of this crazy dayjob marlarky!
How long have you been CDing for? Doing well? How you finding it?
Excuse my question firing!! Im such a nosy b***er! x

well i started cd back in jan last year but had my ups and downs along the way so restarted this jan and now on another restart tomorrow as i have been out on the town all weekend as the ex had herself!!!! when im really into cd i am brill and nothing can stop me,,,the next 2 days is going to be hard i know that but i have to do it :)

:fear:

Can I show my head???

come out kelly! :)

Do you know now if it was a dodgy chinese or properly ill??
Why do u think your gonna lose your job hon?
I'm properly ill (although I deserved for it to be the chinese!).
I'm currently still in my 6 month probation period as a bank cashier and when I go to balance my till at the end of a day I still never get it right after nearly 5 months. Basically if I don't start getting it bang on every day for the next month I'll be spending my days down the job centre! It was going really well all last week until friday afternoon when it all started to go wrong again and my till was £5 short. That on it's own wouldn't be to bad as you get £20 leyway in a month but then yesterday I somehow ended up £20 down! I left work crying!:cry:

How much did u lose last year overall cheeks? or is it literally back to square one?

well i lost a good bit then i went onto weight watchers and got into the 15's but it all went tits up at the beginning of december and im pretty much back to the start -about a stone!!!:sigh: how are you finding cd?

I'm properly ill (although I deserved for it to be the chinese!).
I'm currently still in my 6 month probation period as a bank cashier and when I go to balance my till at the end of a day I still never get it right after nearly 5 months. Basically if I don't start getting it bang on every day for the next month I'll be spending my days down the job centre! It was going really well all last week until friday afternoon when it all started to go wrong again and my till was £5 short. That on it's own wouldn't be to bad as you get £20 leyway in a month but then yesterday I somehow ended up £20 down! I left work crying!:cry:

aww hunnie does anyone else be at your till? do you think someone might have there hand in it ?

No it's just me panicing when I have a long cue of people and I start messing things up without realising it. No one to blame but myself here!:cry:

aww well look all you can do is just let them wait and double check the money and everything before you hand it out.its not your fault

Oh kel thats horrible! I hate it when my tills are down-with no possible explanation! Do you get the impression that the rest of your workmates see you as honest and trustworthy though?? You still might be alright...
Our tills can be down by as much as £100 a night-its scary when the fingers being pointed at you! I just wanna scream and squat naked over a mirror to prove my innocence!
Do they ask you where you think the money has gone etc?

They do ask where I think it's gone but I honestly don't know. Like I said it was all going great last week because I'd slowed down (a lot!) until friday when as far as I'm aware I didn't speed back up but it all went wrong anyway! I don't know what else I can do!:cry:

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I've been a bit quiet! Had a mega busy weekend decorating and wanting food!! First WI tomorrow eve, so fingers crossed I've lost a fair bit. Got friends coming on Friday night for the weekend and I will be eating dinner on Fri & Sat night, then back onto CD on Sunday morning, no alcohol though. I managed days 1 - 3 really well, then 4 & 5 were tricky! I've felt really hungry and have been drinking enough water, but nothing seemed to stop the rumbles! Back at work today though, so that should help.

So some of us fell off the wagon then?! Draw a line and get back on it! Someone will have to remind me of that this time next week expect! We're only human.

Anyway, I'm off to hug my coffee - its sooooo cold in my office! Take care and have a good day everyone!

Back