TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Think its TOTM soon - thats why I think anyway. Glad its going well for you though:) Start my hypnotherapy course this weekend -scary!! So will weigh myself on Saturday night and let you know. On course sat & sun - so will be knackered on Monday!!!

Sharon xx

Well done Shortiesmith

Don't feel guilty - we're all in this together. Its just good to talk to each other on here to keep us going whatever way we decide to do it. Tonite I had coke zero and a copy of jellys to get me through. We've all got to go with what suits us best and only we can work that one out!! Don't feel under any pressure - its not worth it . Ive done that soooo manny times I can tell you and it really isn't worth the energy!!

Well done you!!:)

Sharon xx

Hey girls!!! Where are you all? I'll bumble off how my weeks been so far I suppose....ho hum.
Sunday-I worked away at Kempton for my OH-A pretty good day-long,but good and made £100 for doing JACK!!! Got home and catched up on all my crappy TV that I love-ie:Americas next top model! Had a muchos bellisimo porridge and an early night!
Monday-Had my second ever driving lesson! We went to southsea for a drive around and then he told me I was progressing so fast I was ready to drive home!!!!! AGHHHH!!!! From Southsea to Farlington!! (kel and sharon will know) Couldnt believe it!! I can assure you I filled my pants!!! Was on such a high after that! Was bursting with energy! So went I got in I thought-hey lets go for a run! (I dont ever run-I cant even run a bath without breaking a sweat!) But managed a whole 20mins running without stopping!! A down point of that was two lads shouting "yeh keep running-You need to-Your FAT!!!" at me-sob!! I thought of the best come back about an hour too late-"Yeh I may be fat-but Im sorting it out-what you doing about that face and your small C***s!!" Damn my lack of improvising skills.....
Had a great night at work so that cheered me up! Lots of compliments!!
Tuesday....Just totally chilled out because I knew I had a manic night at work that night.Brought my boyf loads of cakes crisps and chocs tho.....Im starting to obsessively "fatten him up"-I really dont know why haha!!! I think Im eating through him if that makes sense....
Weds-Chilled out all day. Only had two packs because I was eating out that night because I was going to see MICHEAL JACKSON THRILLER at the mayflower. Chose a steak salad with no dressing. Well it came out soaking in dressing and covered in coleslaw! The steak was ice cold too! Nibbled about a millimetre of lettuce and left the rest! (I hate complaining-and we didnt have time to wait for a replacement).
So had to just have two packs yesterday but I was ok with that.....
THE SHOW WAS AMAZING!!! Anyone thinking of going-just GO!!! Every one was up and dancing in the isles-on chairs-just generally raving out to the best Jackson chunes!!! I was proper throwing some shapes!! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!!!!
Today so far! Had a lovely T/W mousse and then went for an hours walk and then had an hours work out with my new dvd-bex-definitly get it!! ITS SO GOOD!!! the dancing is really good-shows what a sh*t dancer I am tho-I can hardly bust any of the moves!!!
Now going have a long bath-with the latest issue of FHM and then porridge. Going to see my CDC tonight for some supplies as I cant go to her on the weekend for a weigh in.Trying the choc orange bar tonight....opinions?
And then work!!! Pulling an extra shift tonight for some more moolah!!
Went to new look and tried on lots of clothes!! Its nuts now Im picking up size 12s!! What a dream!! I couldnt buy one top I really wanted because they didnt have any SMALLS left!!!! The meduim was baggy!!!
Couldnt believe it!!! Chuft. Also brought the boyf millionare caramel cakes and two boxes of cornettos! WHY i ask myself! WHY!!!
Anyhoo-bath is full up now so speak to you girls later!!! xxxxx

hey girls,

wow that was some update piella :giggle::giggle: hope you enjoyed your bath last night :)

No weigh in for me this week, i was been good last week but im been bad again, and am restarting on either sunday or monday (again!!)

im of out tomorrow night with the girls, cant wait :)

Oh and i had great news about the house, ex has agreed that he will sign his share over to me. I can keep on the mortgage myself so happy days!!

Ey up!

Piella - Excellent news on the size 12's!! I'm hoping to be back there myself in a couple more weeks! It is a good feeling isn't it?! We have a fancy do to go to at the end of April with the local Rugby club (BF plays) and I was trying to find a nice dress to wear - I have 3 posh ones, and 2 of them are too big so far! Can't remember where the other one is! So I'm on my way!! Choc orange bar is nice, I've just tried the bars for the first time this week, I like the choc and the caramel ones too. Not tried any others. They do have palm oil in though - and I am allergic to nuts so the small trace in them makes me a little squiffy, but if I just glug water with it I seem to be ok. They are tasty though - almost like you're cheating! I know exactly what you mean by eating through your boyf, I am doing the same - buying him yummy food and watching him enjoy it!If it works for us though - that must be good! Well done on the :character00182:lesson too!

Kelly - How are you getting on? Hope its going well.

Sharon - Thanks for the msg! I am just worried that if I don't get to where I need to be in time for my apt on the 16th March, I won't be referred for the IVF and will have to wait for months for another apt! I only have 2.5lbs to go as of Tuesday, so I know it's do-able. I am feeling really bloated & windy (sorry TMI) today and think I am heavier than I was on Tuesday, so not sure about my cheaty meal tomorrow night now! :candledinner: ??

Miss Cheeky - Good news on the house! It must be a relief for you. Enjoy your night out! :party0023:

Well, I've just done the housework so I am free for the weekend. Off to do some hospital visits in the morning then back home to paint the downstairs loo! Off out for a small dinner in the evening with fella, bless him, he's staying at home with me so I don't give up and come of CD completely (after last week). I just hope I can still lose a few pounds even with going out. I will drink water, but I will heave 'naughty' food. It's the only way I can get through the rest of the week! If I put on or don't lose though I will knock it on the head - not worth it!

Right, I am off for a :0bathtime: now. Have a good weekend everyone!

Sal :wavey:

Hey Sal,

Hope you have a nice time out for dinner tomorrow night :)

I love the caramel bars aswell. hmmmm yum yum!!!

and enjoy your bath. im really starting to get into baths!! i was always a shower girl but baths are nice!! hehe

Yeh Im totally fine-my car is pretty scratched up but its the neighbours wall thats taken the worst of it! haha!
Full story in short. Felt confident enough to drive home. The actual journey was fine-I was more or less spot on until we got home. Drove up to my usual car parking space outside my house.....and just didnt stop.....haha
Smashed through a 5-6foot brick wall and ended up in someones back garden up against a tree!
In my defence I havnt learnt parking yet.....

Yeh Im totally fine-my car is pretty scratched up but its the neighbours wall thats taken the worst of it! haha!
Full story in short. Felt confident enough to drive home. The actual journey was fine-I was more or less spot on until we got home. Drove up to my usual car parking space outside my house.....and just didnt stop.....haha
Smashed through a 5-6foot brick wall and ended up in someones back garden up against a tree!
In my defence I havnt learnt parking yet.....

hehe is it ok that im pmsl!!!!!!????

how long are you driving hun?

its my 4th lesson tomorrow.....

OHMY-I tried a lighterlife lemon bar last night!!
White chocolate....its like a lemon french fancy!! ......
Got three more coming now!!!

OK guys I need results from Becky and Sharon still this week! Let me know ASAP guys if you've been weighed or not and your results if you have as I need to enter our resluts for this week by this evening!

STS for me this week:rolleyes: the whip has been unleashed I am expecting better of myself next week!:D

STS for me this week:rolleyes: the whip has been unleashed I am expecting better of myself next week!:D
OK hun no problem at least you didn't gain!;)

I've been thinking guys we've all gone a bit quiet on here as of late and I've come up with an idea. What do you all think about arranging for us all to be on here at the same time once a even if it's just for 5 minutes so we can all have a catch up and help each other. What do you all think?

Hi everyone

Sorry not been in touch only got back from London tonite. Haven't had weigh in so not sure on result don't think have lost much or any at all.

Haven't felt very well last couple of days viral things glands up etc. and also as had normal lunches over last couple of days - needed the energy.

Not worried about it or beating myself up either. Sorry though!! Promise to do better next week!!

Take care

Sharon xx

hi kelly, i posted there 2days ago that i didnt have weigh in ive been a bit of my trolley lately!! sorry just in case you didnt see it i didnt want u to think i had abandoned the team. back to cd tomorrow

i think thats a gud idea about gettin online at the same time, think it would def help us all :)

hi kelly, i posted there 2days ago that i didnt have weigh in ive been a bit of my trolley lately!! sorry just in case you didnt see it i didnt want u to think i had abandoned the team. back to cd tomorrow

i think thats a gud idea about gettin online at the same time, think it would def help us all :)
I know you hadn't abandoned the team hun don't worry about that. I thought you didn't have a weigh in for us this week but just needed to be sure. Thanks for getting back to me though!

Back