TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Yeah - my other half likes her. We decided against it though as were going to be paying double for tickets. He booked The Script though which I love and we're going to see them in June.

Can't believe its just a week till my D Day! I will cry when the Doc finally says Yes - you're having IVF!

Hey Shortie you can borrow my kid for some practice at the moment she's got a stomach bug and is producing fluids from everywhere!!!:jelous:

Thanks Kelly! That'd be great!

Make the most of her! I was desperately trying to find some ice for my shakes yesterday and bumped into every oik I could! Screaming at their kids in the supermarket like they hated them. It was horrible. I just stood there (trying not to cry) thinking for goodness sake - you don't know how lucky you are!

Shortiesmith

Good luck with the Dr - let us know how you get on!!

Sharon xx

Thanks Sharon. Its been 2 years of negtaive preg tests followed by numerous blood samples and investigations. Can't wait to finally get there. Just one week to go!

She's 9. The other 2 are my niece and nephew (my brothers kids) who are about to turn 4 (nephew) and about to turn 2 (niece).

Thanks Kelly - don't worry about the toes though - that sounds painful!!

Right ladies - Im off to get ready for Dancing on Ice! Need to boot Coleen off now! Catcha later! Take care and good luck for next week! Be good. x

She's a cutey - Im off too - been a bit naughty tonite tucking into some treats - never mind a week to burn it off eh??

Sharon xx

You too and hope your little gets better soon.

Sharon xx

Heyyyy
Had a major naughty night last night-started off well-crayfish salad and chicken breast.but then nachos,bbq chicken wings,and then my favourite part-two belgian waffles with ice cream and hot belgian sauce-sooooo gooood!!
Dont feel bad about it at all!!! haha!!!
Fresh start today! Cheat free fortnight im hoping for!!!
Well done everyone on losses!
x x x

Sorry I missed you all last night! between spending the weekend filling a skip with wood, rubble and other rubbish I also completely ironing a ironing pile the size of Everest....oh and also added in an hour and half hike.....so by the time I sat down last night it was gone 8!

Good to hear about all those fabulous losses ladies!

hey girls :wavey:

god ive been the crappest member ever :(

and im heading back to WW on wednesday cuz i cant stick with cd at all. i keep breaking it come the weekends what with going out and stuff. i dont know if any of ye read my diary.

So if ye wanna kick me of the team i dont mind?

Becky xx

Why would we kick you out of the team hun if you are still trying that's what counts (to me anyway). I'm not on CD at the moment as you all know and you've all not got rid of me yet (please please please don't, I love being here!:D).

Back