TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi All

Hope everyone is doing ok - have had a mixed week as I was due on!! I get really hungry then - much more than normal - any excuse eh?? Becky good luck with the WW - it might work out better for you - CD is really difficult to stick to.

Kelly - hows the job hunting going?? Sounds like you had a good blow out Piella - I would say I'm jealous but I have had some good treats too.

Take care

Sharon xx

Sharon

5lb off this week for me:D

:sigh:*sigh*:sigh:
I'm BORED!!!!!!! I need a job NOW *stamping feet*!!!!!!

(((((hugs)))))) anything much going kelly??

Hi All

Hope everyone is doing ok - have had a mixed week as I was due on!! I get really hungry then - much more than normal - any excuse eh?? Becky good luck with the WW - it might work out better for you - CD is really difficult to stick to.

Kelly - hows the job hunting going?? Sounds like you had a good blow out Piella - I would say I'm jealous but I have had some good treats too.

Take care

Sharon xx

Sharon

hi sharon, hope all is well with you hun :) X

5lb off this week for me:D

well done DR fab loss :)

evening girls,....well well...here i am again!!! have rung my cdc and am seeing her on saturday...i havent saw her in ages so im hoping a chat with her will put me back in the right mind for cd and i plan to restart sunday no messing no drinking..I didnt go to my ww class i dont know i want this weight of asap and i only see cd as my best option..and now its nearly the middle of march and ive messed up jan and feb so far but i did have alot of stress going on with the break up and that so. anyways :) :)

hope everyone else is all well

Love Becky XX

Well done DR that's a great loss!;)
Becky I'm sending out my CV (a lot!!!) but only had offers for interviews for shift work so far which I can't do because of my little girl!:( I'll keep going and something will turn up soon I'm sure, it's not like applying for jobs as a brain surgeon or anything!:p

Hi All

3lb off for me this week. Won't be able to come on here again until Monday. Speak soon everyone.

Hugs

Sharon xx

Hi kelly, i saw my cdc yesterday and i was 19.7...i cant remember what i was last week???

Im restarting cd today once and for all. seeing my cdc again next sat and hoping for a mega loss :D

:hug99: XXXX

Hey girlies!! Brought my very first size 10 dress yesterday-posted a pic in my album for you all to see (show off)!! Was FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love Cambridge!!!!!! Yay bex-glad to see your getting your head in the game (been watching to much high school musical methinks!)-You'll be back on track in no time!!!
Love to u all!!!!!!!!
Yay

I'm REALLY sorry!! Got a new puppy on Saturday so haven't stopped chasing around after him and not had a chance to get on. I lost 4lbs last week - not going to weigh this week (should be tonight) cos I'm off work with the new pup.

I remembered about Sundays 6pm 'Log On' yesterday I'm afraid. Our friends came round with their dog to meet our new one and its been non stop visitors all the flippin time - doing my head in. Anyway, will try and get on later - just wanted to explain myself! x

:cry:Sometimes I hate being a girl:cry: 1 pound on this week........:mad:

I was working in London on Tuesday so no celebrating for me, but we are having friends over tomorrow night for bacon and cabbage! will have a slice of bacon and a bit of cabbage and let them have the soda bread (homemade by me!) and the champ to themselves!

Yep I got bitten by the TOTM thing....sometimes it has no effect others it makes up put on up to 5lbs! bizarre....and I also tend to suffer so am on medication during it as well, and I go into a 'wooooo is me' mode which doesn't help:D

So how is everyone doing?

Hi All

Same as DR - have put 1 pound on grrrr!!!!:( Hope everyone is doing well:D

Sorry guys - hope to do better next week

Sharon xx

Hello all! Ive only lost 2lbs in the last fortnight! But been cheating ALL OVER THE SHOP! so still pretty chuft when I think about it!
Took the plunge and started 810 today! Just weighed out all the portions-f**King hell!! SO MUCH FOOOOOOD!!! Excited and scared!!!
Having a lovely tuna salad tonite at work! Cant actually wait!
Making jelly for the first time today too-gona have one bowl with vannilla mousse over the top and then another bowl later after my porridge! Gona be constantly eating now-brilliant!!!
Anyone else done 810 before??

Back