TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Let me know what you guys think of this idea yeah?

I'm not looking to put our results this week as we've actually gained overall rather than lost so we'd end up giving a negative percentage which doesn't look good.

Feeling???

Hi All,

I think I am going to have to leave the team. I am re-starting CD today as I had a week off to celebrate getting our nod from the NHS for IVF. But I just can't keep up with you all! I work full time and and busy in the evenings at the mo with the new pup and I just can't get on to be of any use to anyone!! I am also not really needing much more support than my fella gives me and I think you could be really helpful to a newbie looking for a nice bunch.

Good luck to you all - Kelly - good luck with the job search.

Thanks for having me! :thankyou:

Well done Becky - keep going girl!!! I've been a bit AWOL recently - its just been a bit hectic!!

Good luck Shortie - hope all goes well for you;)

Kelly - hows things going with the job hunting.

Sorry havent been around much - just lost my focus a bit - life takes over sometimes.

Anyway hope everyone's well and speak soon

Take care
Sharon xx

Hi team, kelly best of luck with the interview on tuesday.ive been out celabrating last night and will be out again tonight.myself&ex got back together so happy days again. needless to say no wi this week but am restarting tomorrow :D XXXXXXX

whats the job interview for kel?

3lbs off for me this week.......

Bex....what happened to this other guy you were seeing? Congrats about the ex tho.

It's a customer advisor role for nuffield hospitals. It's based just outside Chichester so there's a little bit of travel involved but then it's 9-5 monday to friday so I'm willing to swap more travel for the better hours.
It basically involves booking in appointments for consultations and check ups as well as answering questions and queries from anyone who has private medical cover as a benefit from their work.
I've done appointment making before (nearly 4 years experience) so I shouldn't have a problem doing the role at all. It's also quite a small company (around 70 employees) and I always get on better in smaller companies as you don't get lost in the crowd.:)

We're falling apart here girlies! We've had our second week in a row without entering our weigh ins!!! What's going on with us all??? Is there anything I can do as a team leader to help you out at all?
I have decided as soon as I find myself a job I will get back onto ss (can't afford it without a job!).
Come on guys we need to get back in the game here!:eek:

hi girls,kelly im restating tomorrow was ment to be today but errr got sidetracked!! im back on it 100% and will be checking in every day :)

mel, well done on the 3lbs. well i wasnt really seeing the other guy we were more just friends that ya know!! but me and ex had a talk and were back on track so happy days :D :D !!

Kel sounds perfect! U sound dead positive about it! I have everything crossed for you! Best of luck!
Bex-Im happy for you and the ex, but be soooo careful of getting hurt again.....(sorry to piss on the parade a tad there)....
Thought Id do one of my long rambling posts for you all to "enjoy"..hehe

Firstly an update on the old driving lessons...Gone to the ground!! Totally lost my confidence, and I really dont understand why. The last couple of lessons I had feels like Im totally back at square one-stalling all over the shop-forgetting the simplest things. and its got to t he point where my instructor and I (who I got on amazingly with -even fancied a wee bit) are constantly snapping and sniping at each other which makes me even MORE nervous-vicious cycle. So I dropped my lessons down to one and then none for the last two weeks......I promised him Id get out and about in my car more often to compensate but its still there accumilating bird sh*t, looking very sorry for itself. When it actually comes to driving it I bottle out....Oh well-need to pull the old finger out and get cracking! Spesh as the OH is hinting at buying me my dream car when I pass my test-beetle new style convertable in canary yellow!!!....WOOP

Been buying new clothes left right and centre! God its such an amazing feeling to walk into a shop and pick up a ten or a 12 and know its gona fit and actually look half decent! Sold all my old gorgeous dresses (sob)on ebay last week-made a nice healthy 70 quid on 7 of them so far-so need to start filling up the wardrobe again yay! I actually bought white hotpants the other day-me!?-white hotpants?!!! EEEK!!!

Diet wise-been going pretty good on the 810 step! Been doing a SHEDLOAD of walking tho so that might be doing something to boost things along-Im talking 5 hours of powerwalking on shingle 3x a week and then 2 hours or so brisk walking everyday! I have BUNS OF STEEL girls I tell ya! Cant believe the difference in my legs-Im actually getting a tad proud of them I must say (hence the white shorts)-cant wait for the sun to actually sort itself out and let me tan my pasty pins for the world to see!!!! Cant believe the amounts of food we're allowed to eat on 810 and still lose 3lbs and thats with one day off-(and I went outta control!!!) Makes me very excited about 1000 cals plan! Started to wonder about the bmi thing-I know its a guide and to take it with a pinch of salt but Im starting to think my is completely out of whack! I still have 9-10lbs to even hit bmi 25 and then just under another stone to lose to get to target...but....im a size 10-12 now-everyones doing the whole "dont lose anymore weight-theres nothing of you left etc" and even my CDC said I actually look like im at bmi 23 already! Seems so far out its got to the point where I feel I should just dismiss bmi charts and go by how I feel.....What do you all think?

Oh-im getting hypnosis!!! To help me change that switch in my brain to help me realise Im slimmer! Im shocked when people tell me I ve lost weight-because I just cant see it when I look in the mirror! I just see rolls of blubber. Even when I buy new stuff part of me thinks someone is playing a cruel joke on me and switching the size labels around because I cant quite possibly be a size 12! SO Im getting that done to help me accept how far Ive come etc....quite excited about that. Apparently Its quite a common thing for people who have lost weight to struggle to comes to terms with the new image of themselves...interesting....

LEt me tell you all about my binge weekend! Its actually sick! After my wi yday-I just thought- Ef it-lets have a binge! Didnt care about the consiquences!!!
So for breakfast I had half a choclate birthday cake-and Im talking some serious birthday cake here-fudge-icing-gateau-y bits-THE WORKS! A deep fill egg and cress sarnie-easter egg-rolo-large crisps. Then as the day went on-bowl of chips-jumbo sharing platter of nachos with chilli beef to myself-following by those frickin belgian waffles yet again! Then at the end of the evening spare ribs in barbeque sauce and four mint choc cornettos! Oh and copious amounts of gin! Thats just yesterday!!! (admittedly I was sick about 3 times-belly just couldnt handle the quantity of food!)
The day before yday I had a LL bar-followed by 5 of those large indulgent cookies-milk choc and a galaxy easter egg. Jumbo sausage roll-pepperoni pizza-sweet chilli chicken extra large wrap-tuna pasta salad-3 mint choc cornettos-half a packet of hobnobs.Then some kens fried chicken and chips which came back up again almost instantly....SO what do you girls make of that badboy weekend hey??? I went for it to the extreme didnt I haha! Weighed this morning-gained the 3lbs back on but hey ho!!! April is the month for me to pull it all back together and start pulling some large numbers outta the bag!! My binging days are well and truely OVER!!!

Another interesting thing Ive found since losing weight is realising just how shallow people really are! The amout of guys I know who are all over me like a rash now im smaller is sickening (and such an ego boost haha)-but theyre all "your so amazing now-you were so much bigger before but your hot now" etc! Didnt sniff at me 3 months ago so why all the hype now you shallow f*ckers!!! My OH keeps reiterating to me he always fancied me no matter what my size and thats what matters-which is so true! Its got to the point now where Im starting to hate the guys saying stuff like that....hard to explain!
And does anyone else here start getting embarressed about all the comments about it all in general. Even from friends and collegues-I hate it when they talk about my weightloss-find it abit mortifying.....?

Ummm what else....or have a rambled enough for one day??
Starting to save for my holiday with the girls. Off on a super last minute deal to spain in july-how much do you all think I should look at saving up? We dont care where we go or how posh it is-preferably all inclusive but not too fussed and super super last minute-ie-leave the next day etc! The OH keeps saying save 800-900 quid!! Seems alot dont you think?? my mate went to tenerife last minute for a week-hotel and flight-super last minute-£89 each....??? So have conflicting advice....
Excited about that-first girly holiday ever! Only 5 months to my barbados holiday too! Yay!!!
My OH is off to thailand in a few weeks-he is totally gona **** a thai hooker I KNOW IT!!! He is going with a very bad influence who is determined to get some action and no doubt russ will be dragged along for the ride! Sounds weird but Ive said to him "look I know its gona happen-there is nothing I can physically do to stop you and no doubt about it-I'll prob never find out-so please just bag up when you do!!" What do u all think of that??
I keep giving him veiled threats about my spain holiday-sexy spanish men etc. I never would be able to cheat on him but scaring him a little bit might make him think twice about getting it on with some chick with a dick in thai!!!! haha!

Anyway-think Ive wasted enough of all your time for one day!!
x x x x x

Hi everyone

Again I have been off the rails a bit - Im up in London a lot all weekend this weekend so sorry couldn't weigh in - no loss this week I'm afraid!!!

Hope to do better this week - Hope interview went well Kelly.

I'll post again later in week

Take care all;)

Sharon xxx

WOW Mel you have been a busy girl!!! I've been eyeing up beetles lately as well, I just need the job to pay for it now! lol.
I had my interview today and they've told me they will have an answer for me by Thursday afternoon so you'll all have to keep your fingers crossed for me!;)
How are we all getting on this week girlies? I'm looking to advertise for another member of the team in the next couple of days ago and obviously a new member is going to need a lot of support from us at first, are we all up for it???

Sorry having a bit of a mare at the moment! 3lbs off for me.

Lots going on here so I am off to catch up.

Newbie sounds great :D

Back