TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

hiya Jaz (my daughters a Jaz too!:D) you are very welcome to join us hun. Don't know anything about the waterbabes I'm afraid. You can swap teams (I did originally) but I would say leave a quick post on their thread just letting them know that you're leaving and it might be a good idea to tell them the reason why.;)
If you could let me know what your current weight is (PM me if you don't want everyone to know) and your weigh in day that would be great!
All I'm asking from my team members is that they post regularly (at least once a day minimum!), they help to support other members of the team and they report their weight losses to me as soon as possible each week.
That's everything you need to know Jaz so welcome to the Moving Mountains hun!;)

hiya Jaz (my daughters a Jaz too!:D) you are very welcome to join us hun. Don't know anything about the waterbabes I'm afraid. You can swap teams (I did originally) but I would say leave a quick post on their thread just letting them know that you're leaving and it might be a good idea to tell them the reason why.;)
If you could let me know what your current weight is (PM me if you don't want everyone to know) and your weigh in day that would be great!
All I'm asking from my team members is that they post regularly (at least once a day minimum!), they help to support other members of the team and they report their weight losses to me as soon as possible each week.
That's everything you need to know Jaz so welcome to the Moving Mountains hun!;)

Thank you for the welcome. How many are on here and who is everyone?

No worries about telling you my weight (it's on my profile):). I'm currently 11st 71lbs (for some reason it's 11.4 on profile - need to change that) and my weigh in is on Wednesdays.

Definitely going to leave a post for the girls as they have been good to me.

Thanks once again
x

No worries about telling you my weight (it's on my profile):). I'm currently 11st 71lbs (for some reason it's 11.4 on profile - need to change that) and my weigh in is on Wednesdays.

Thanks once again
x
I'm the team leader here, then there is becky (miss cheeky) who's away on holiday in LA at the moment (I'm green with envy!:jelous:), we also have foosey who is also a newbie here in MM's and I'm not sure what's going on with dieting rambler at the moment I haven't heard from her in a while.
I've just invited dappymare over to the team so just waiting to see what happens there.
Once again welcome to the team hun, I'm sure you'll love it over here, any questions just ask!;)

Hey Girls, Thanks for the invite to the team...And yes I'm defo up for posting once a day as do feel the team thing helps especially if ya having a good or bad day....I was a member of team 24...but as i left about a month ago to change diet:rolleyes: my place was obviously filled, but glad i can be a member of this team:D

I'm a cd restarter and due to start this wednesday:D, so my weigh in days will be wednesdays, but as i only see my cdc once a fortnight i'll weigh me self in between. I'll let you know my official start weight on wednesday:p I do have a long journey, but plan to be around goal by my birthday in December.

Hope ya all having a lovely bank hol weekend, and by the way my name is vicky

Hiya Vicky and welcome to Moving Mountains!
I too am on a restart at the moment and after being back on CD for only 4 days I got weighed Thursday just gone and had lost 5lbs already!:clap:
I hope you'll enjoy being in team 4, I think we're getting a really great team together now so we should be in for a few wins very soon!;)

Ok i haven't had the best of few days on the 810. I think because I'm so close (and have done so well) I'm slacking now.

My cdc was on holiday this week so when I get weighed this week I'm praying for a bit of a weight loss but in my heart of hearts I know I'll be lucky to have lost any any. Weight gain and I'll be mortified!!!

Anyway I was back on it today (day one done) I have a wedding to go to at the weekend...this was the main reason i started the diet as I'd put on so much weight after giving birth...I wanted old friends at the wedding to see me how I used to be. So I'm happy I can get into the dress I want to wear.

I'm determined to keep at it now...I've just got to keep saying to myself just a stone and a half to go....

Anyway....just blabbering out lousdlol

Night all
xx

Hey Mum2one and DappyMare and welcome.
Mum2one what a fantastic weight loss already, I'm in awe. You have probably read my previous posts, I do tend to drone on at times, just tell me to shut up if I start boring you lol.

Vicky don't feel alone cos I will be here for sometime too as I have a lot to disarm from my body lol. My weigh in days are also Wednesday, I have the first one coming up ( fingers crossed) and hope that I have done OK.

Good luck with your coming week. xxx

Lets Move some Mountains girlies :grouphugg:

Hi, is there room for one more at all? I'm a CD restarter and am needing a team who post regularly as I find this really helpful.

Morning girlies how we all feeling today on this lovely bank holiday monday?
Got a bit of a challenge ahead of me today as we're going to the cinema to see Night at the Museum 2 so I need to try and avoid the popcorn and the sweetie counter!:eek:
What are you guys up to today?

Wellllllllllllllll goooood morninggggggggggggg.

Sh*t, do I feel that good on my day 5. Ops sorry bout that. :eek:

So hows everyone feeling today?
Newmaks I am sure it will be OK for you to join us as we are not up to quota yet, but best to check with Kelly as she is the teamleader and knows what going on first hand.

Oh Kellyyyyyyy where are you?

Jaz (my little inspiration bunny) how are you doing today hun?

Just in case nobody knows she has lost 3 and a half stones :happy096: :wow:Absolutely amazing!!!!! Now shes the one to try and catch up with :D

Vicky, hows your day going ? Are you preparing yourself for your restart?
I was actually excited about starting CD and read up as much info as possible on here, so when I went to see my CDC for the first time and she was doing the intro bit, I thought I know that cos I read it on the forum. But was still worthwhile listening to.

How do you feel about it?

Kelly I hope you enjoy the movie. Leave the sweetie stand alone !!!!!!
I have my spies out and they will report back to me :giggle:. Just watch out for the men in dark sunglasses :flirt2: thats all I'm saying.

Have a good day everyone. I will check in later to see how everyone is doing.

Lets Move some Mountains girlies

Oh, just an after thought, Thanks god for spell check !!!!!!!!!!

I've sent new a PM Foosey. I'm still waiting to hear back from Dieting Rambler to see if she can commit to daily posting before I bring on another team member. If I don't hear back from her by the end of tomorrow then new can take her place on the team.
After that we have a full team because we will have you, me, miss cheeky (in LA lucky moo!:p), mum2one, dappymare and either dieting rambler or newmaks!:D
by the sounds of it everyone but me has their weigh in on a wednesday, mine's on a thursday so this should be pretty easy keeping track of you all!;)

Thanks once again
x
Is that 11st 1lb hun or 11st 7lbs?

Afternoon Girls, Hope you are all having a great day and more importantly a 100% day:D

Hey Foosey, yeh I can't wait to re-start regretted when I quit last time as in the morning on day 5 I felt amazing, but by lunch time the flu symptoms kicked in and i caved lol. I've started cutting back the carbs so will have 2 days of low carbs before seeing the cdc. Not sure what time of day he is coming but will just drink the water till he does and can't wait to get me choccie tetra's and porridge back:p no more worring about calories woo hooo.
Just wanna say omg Jaz your weight loss is amazing:eek: and a big well done.

Well hope ya all having a nice day, apparently it's meant to be raining later:( Having the sun out makes ya feel so much better:eek:
Will Pop Back later
Vicki x

Hey dappy is your current weight in your details (under your avatar) still correct? It's just that I need to know everyones starting weights in order to work out percentages.

Hey kelly, as it stands yeah...don't think i'll put on weight by wednesday:D I'll be using my own weigh in's before seeing my cdc as will have to weigh myself in between his visits, but will confirm it on wednesday for you:eek:

Evening ladies.

Well what a fantastic day it has been today!

Yep your 100% right Vicky/Vicki ( is not sure which is right ) when you say you feel better when the weather is good and we haven't had no rain yet and don't want it.

I think you are wise cutting down on your carbs and increasing your water.

I had said in a previous post that I didn't like the original porridge well theres an update on that, I put some ground cinnamon in it and it was very nice so much better than the apple and cinnamon one, kinda tastes like hotcross buns, I really enjoyed it.

Kelly how was the trip to the cinema? Did you see the men in the black shades keeping an eye on you lol ?

Oh where Oh where is Jaz - gonna send out the search party to heave her in. The weight she has lost is amazing so inspirational. Kinda keen on that word after joining this forum lol.

OK gonna go and watch Eastenders, may get back later.
Take care & 100% xxxxx

Lets Move Mountains girlies

Evening ladies.

Well what a fantastic day it has been today!

Yep your 100% right Vicky/Vicki ( is not sure which is right ) when you say you feel better when the weather is good and we haven't had no rain yet and don't want it.

I think you are wise cutting down on your carbs and increasing your water.

I had said in a previous post that I didn't like the original porridge well theres an update on that, I put some ground cinnamon in it and it was very nice so much better than the apple and cinnamon one, kinda tastes like hotcross buns, I really enjoyed it.

Kelly how was the trip to the cinema? Did you see the men in the black shades keeping an eye on you lol ?

Oh where Oh where is Jaz - gonna send out the search party to heave her in. The weight she has lost is amazing so inspirational. Kinda keen on that word after joining this forum lol.

OK gonna go and watch Eastenders, may get back later.
Take care & 100% xxxxx

Lets Move Mountains girlies

:):) hello hello...I'm still here...lol
THANK YOU SOOO MUCH EVERYONE for making me feel sooo welcome. Sorry I haven't been on earlier been doing the bank holiday stuff with hubby and lo. Just put the lo to bed (a bit later than usual I know) and now I'm shattered. Looking forward to watching britain's got talent tho (who do you want to win btw).. i luuuuv stavros flatley (sp???).

Anyway...been good again today (apart from a cesar salad (no dressing or bread) so I think it's ok. My weigh in is wednesday but I think might be thursday this week as she has been away for a few weeks.

My weight is 11.7 atm..sorry that was a typo before.

Hope you ladies are feeling great about retsrating and getting back on it. I promise to give as much support as I can.:D:D

Remeber - wate is the key...I forgot that and buy one of those small 1lt bottles with me at all times and keep filling it up. When I don't drink so much I really am starving!!!

Bye for now
xxxxx

Ok smack my hand people I had some sweeties at the cimema!:eek: I stuck to the gelatine ones so it wouldn't knock me out of ketosis (I've been doing this for to long!!!:eek:).
I know my first paragraph here isn't very insirational for you all so here's one that is:
I started this diet at the beginning of last year originally and I managed to lose 4st in total (pretty good huh???) before having to come off due to ill health (the dreaded gallstones!:cry:). So I've lost that much once and I know I can do it again, with the help of you fine ladies!:D

Back