TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Thats absolutely fantastic, well done!

Well done on the 8lb so far Lisa, that's great.

ELAY, 19lb in 2 weeks, WOW! :eek: It's not like you have loads to lose either, so you are doing amazing. I think I will up my water intake as of today. :D

WOW 8lbs well done that girl!!!!:clap::clap::clap:
That works out at 4.19% of your body weight...like to see you do that on weight watchers!;)

Hello All

and welcome forevernow :D

These weight losses are great well done ELAY :D:D

Take that was fab really really enjoyed it but needless to say I didn't CD :cry: I have had a really tough 2 weeks and haven't been posting as much as usual. :( sorry

But what can I say I'm back and have done 100% today I had a really deep chat with my CDC tonight and expressed my frustration as to why I press the self destruct button when I'm doing well! - She was brillant and we put the world to rights (well the CD world) - I've decided to start a blog will let you know how I get on, I have also taken a couple of photos so once I get them loaded on my PC i'll post them for you to see.

Well bye for now see you all later :p

Thanks Angel, it's nice to be here. Sounds like you have a good relationship with your CDC. I probably won't see mine until 3 weeks time, as I have enough product to get me through until then.

I've had a subtle but annoying headache most of the afternoon and evening, but hopefully I'll be okay tomorrow. I've managed more water today, which should add up to about 4 litres by the time I go to bed.

Morning everyone, I can feel it's going to be a good day today. Hope everyone has a good day, be strong everybody!

Evening all,

Hope we've all had a good day, and are ready to face the weekend :D so what's everyone up to this weekend??

I havn't got much going on some of you will know from previous posts I have 2 jobs one Monday to Friday and one sat & sun (yep i am crazy and yep I do work 7 days a week!) so will be off to do my weekend job at 7.00am - 2pm tomorrow and sunday :eek:

bye for now :p

Hi all, just posting to warn you I won't be around till Monday as i'm at my parents house the weekend, so it's not that i've gone awol. I'll be good. Be good everyone!!

OK found out what the problem was...my stupid loach got himself sucked up into the filter and obviously died there! That fish always was a bit loopy and he's now managed to take 3 of my guppies with him....bliming loach!!!:sigh:

Hey Guys....

Hope everyone has been having a good day!

Well I managed to get to the Gym last night for the first time since the miscarriage, etc... and really enjoyed it but just couldn't do anywhere near as much as I used to.. I did 15 mins on the cross trainer, 20 mins fast uphill walk on the Treadmill and then some weights and situps.

Not sure if it was going to the Gym yesterday or ot... but Today I have felt really hungry!! Have been really good 100% all the way, but today I had a tiny bit of chicken (when Dishing up the kids dinner it dropped on the side) and I had a wee bite and then realised what I was doing! I'm not too too upset, more annoyed that i've been good all this time and the one time I blo*dy well forget! Oh well..

Hello everyone. I had a message from Kelly on the Advertising Agency thread saying that you are looking for a member? I meet my counsellor tomorrow morning and hope to start then. I'm 51 with 2 lovely daughters who have flown the nest (sob sob!). I've never tried a meal replacement vlcd before although I have managed to lose 6 stone in the past (3 gained back) by calorie counting. I am quite scared but very excited! I'm concerned the family will think I am doing something dangerous. Any idea how to present it to them?

I am "preparing" today. Went out for dinner with hubby last night and had a "last supper". I don't think one day is ideal preparation but I'm going ahead anyway so I am having a lo-carb day today.

I hope it's OK for me to join you - I think it is going to make all the difference having a small group for mutual support!
Hope you have a space for me!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am quite scared but very excited! I'm concerned the family will think I am doing something dangerous. Any idea how to present it to them?
Your CDC should have a leaflet that alothought designed for doctors will show your family what the diet is all about and that it's perfectly safe.
Welcome to the team hun. I'm the team leader so I post our results every sunday (provided we have enough results). In order for me to do this I need to know your starting weight (you can PM me if you don't want to share with everyone ;)) and how much you lose every week (we all love to know this so we can all tell you how wonderful you are!:D).
Any questions please feel free to ask we're all wonderful happy, smiley fan-bloomin-tastic people here and will be more than willing to help with anything you need!;)

Thanks Kelly! If I am weighed on a Monday I imagine that my results will be sort of "first in" for the week - is that OK or should I choose a day and weigh myself, say, on a Sunday morning?

By the way - do Tetra Bricks have the same cals as the shakes? I have read that some people find them more palatable and I am a proper fusspot about food.

If you just post your results on the day you get officially weighed that will be great hun.
I don't think the cal content is more in a tetra but you do have to slightly up your water intake as they are more concentrated than a normal shake would be. I have nothing but choc tetras and peanut bars at the moment (I'm a funny fruit and go through phases like this) and I think the tetras are yummy yummy!:p

Yeah can't see that being a problem hun, my CDC took a before photo of me on here camera (she does it for everyone) and when I've hit my target she'll take another photo and give me a copy of them both together!:D

Back