TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Don't get me started on that Waste of Space! We need to Lobby for someone back in charge who will Give out CD for free, that way it solves many problems..

For people like meeeeee not to use the gym membership eh??

What's wrong with Gordon Brown? Scottish bashers :p :)
I love Scotland!:D
I grew up near Inverness in a little place called Forres and I'm considered an honourary Scot because I lived there so long (16 years in total).
:soapbox:Can't stand big fatcats that think they can spend my hard earned money on thing like plasma tv's, then send our troops into a war which isn't ours to fight in the first place with faulty equiptment if they have equiptment at all!
To be honest I don't like Labour fullstop but that's enough of my political rant (not aimed at anyone by the way, it's just a rant), I'll get off my soap box now!:soapbox: LOL

How we all going today peoples?

I went for my 2nd WI today and lost 4lb, hooray!

I love Scotland!:D
I grew up near Inverness in a little place called Forres and I'm considered an honourary Scot because I lived there so long (16 years in total).
:soapbox:Can't stand big fatcats that think they can spend my hard earned money on thing like plasma tv's, then send our troops into a war which isn't ours to fight in the first place with faulty equiptment if they have equiptment at all!
To be honest I don't like Labour fullstop but that's enough of my political rant (not aimed at anyone by the way, it's just a rant), I'll get off my soap box now!:soapbox: LOL

How we all going today peoples?

hehehe....a rant is always good. Well...mostly :D

I went for my 2nd WI today and lost 4lb, hooray!

Good job Lisa!! woooooooo!!!!:clap:

I'm still hanging in there. Having to remind myself every day that eating Nutella from the jar is in no way a good thing. It calls me. I feel like I'm going nuts! bring on day 5! :rolleyes:

Hiya Guys... Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and is going to have a good one Today. Had my WI yesterday and lost a very disappointing 1lb! Hoping next weeks will be a lot lot better, didn't do as well with my water this week so that may have contributed...

Anyway... hope everyone is well and have a good day xx

Hiya Guys... Hope everyone had a good day yesterday and is going to have a good one Today. Had my WI yesterday and lost a very disappointing 1lb! Hoping next weeks will be a lot lot better, didn't do as well with my water this week so that may have contributed...

Anyway... hope everyone is well and have a good day xx
That's still 1 less than you weighed last week hun!;)

ELAY said:
Had my WI yesterday and lost a very disappointing 1lb! Hoping next weeks will be a lot lot better, didn't do as well with my water this week so that may have contributed...

a pound is a pound is a pound!! :) good job!!!!! still...keep with the water, it really makes such a difference! hope you're all better next week too with all that you've got going on. x

How's everyones weekend going?

hey Kelly...all is grand on this end. WI is monday night, so I can't submit for this 1st week...i think that's right isn't it? How are you doing?

Yep that's fine Coley.
I think we can safely say we've lost ForeverNow and Hefffalumpy from the team don't you think guys? I don't think they've posted in over a week now.
Advertising time again I think.
Can you guys help me out here, is there something wrong, or any improvements I can make to the running of the team? It's just that we seem to have a very high turnover of team members which is really starting to get me down.
Any ideas/pointers guys?

I think perhaps you should just chill.......:D It shouldn't really get you down...it's just online diet team world. Please try and remember that.

We can't force anyone to do anything, people will talk if there is something to talk about....but to be honest, I can't be bothered talking for the sake of it. I just plod along and have no issues or problems to express. I have nothing of interest :D

What I'd like to know is how you're doing Kelly. You ask all of us...but tell us nothing of how you're getting on?

Hard to say how I'm getting on at the moment to be honest hun I'm CDC'less until Thursday (she's been on holiday for 3 weeks). Is it sad that I'm missing her??? LOL.
I know what you're saying about not talking for the sake of it and that's not really what I meant. What bothers me is when people join the group, post a couple of time them just disappear without saying anything (it's happened a lot!:mad:). I wouldn't mind if people were leaving the diet or just decided a team wasn't for them, but I do mind when they just disappear and don't bother telling any of us, I find it very rude.
LOL I'm ranting again.:rolleyes:

Hard to say how you're getting on? I'm a bit confused:sigh:...humour me.

Are you finding it difficult? do you have rations to have whilst your CDC is away? are you absolutely fine and just plodding along like me?

People do things for all sorts of reasons, no need to be mad. I disappeared from this forum for 2 years!:eek: It wasn't deliberate but for some people, they really do need to hide.

It's not anything that you're doing wrong, or anything to do with the team. I very much doubt people mean to appear rude.:)

Diet world is HARD! mental strength is in no way easy.

Relax....everything can't be perfect :D

Hello guys

Was just logging on to see how you were all doing and see you have space...:family2:can I come back pleeeeeaase:sign0009:

Just an update - I had to stop cd with all of the house stuff that was going on (insurance company will pay and will re house us now) and have put about 4lbs:sigh: on....I'd done so well too!!!

I serious need to lose about a stone now and really need to get my 4ss into gear.

So if you would have me back I'd love to join you again....

xxxxx

Hard to say how you're getting on? I'm a bit confused:sigh:...humour me.

Are you finding it difficult? do you have rations to have whilst your CDC is away? are you absolutely fine and just plodding along like me?
I'm getting on ok hun. I'm doing what I was doing before (think I said earlier in the thread) I'm doing between ss and 1000 plan (different every day) but it works for me. I think I've lost around 7lbs since my CDC went away so not bad.
I suppose you could say that I'm plodding along quite happily!;) Only problem I have is I've run out of peanut bars!!!!

Last edited:
yeah thanks for your message kelly...am glad to be back.

Ok so now I'm starting again. Do you ladies think it's better if I start from scratch and start a new siggy or carry this one on?? Is anyone else a re-starter.

Coley so true...the diet word is so very hard. The first 3 stones came off and then i hit a wall. I started binging:eek::eek: something I've never done before. Gonna really try this tim

Kelly you've done fab girl...keep going girl.

xxxxxxxxxx

When it comes to your siggy hun it's whatever works better for you (I just adjusted mine to what I was when I restarted!).
Welcome back hun...we missed you!;)

Back