TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Sorry to sound thick kelly :confused: can you explain what you mean by increasing carb intake from today so you won't put on weight. what plan are you on?

I have a do on the 27th how shall I play that one.

Thanks hun

Hi guys - Day 1 today and feeling ok, bit hungry but nothing terrible, haven't done too well on the water front as been in a meeting all day and didn't fancy disturbing it every 5 mins to run to the loo! Will do better tomorrow though.

Don't worry about the water...you get a bit more used to it. I can do a good 1.5 litres without a trip now. Get drinking..seriously. Helps with the hunger.

Hiya

Coley - what did you have done at the dentist...sorry if you're repeating yourself. I hate dentists. I have a chipped tooth which can't be filled now and I need to get it sorted, will cost me £500 just avoiding it :( - btw please call me Jaz :)
Hey Jaz :D no no..not repeating myself. I was just getting a temp filling replaced with a permanent one. Unfortunately I have lots of dentist appointments coming up. I blame my years of sweetie eating...that combined with me not being always the best to my teeth...just have some repairs to be done!

You having to get a tooth replaced? £500...ouch!:sigh:

Kelly....I take it you're alright?:D

Sorry to sound thick kelly :confused: can you explain what you mean by increasing carb intake from today so you won't put on weight. what plan are you on?

Think Kelly might be talking about filling her glycogen stores up whilst still keeping it low cal so that she still loses a little bit or stays the same.

I would advise avoid deviating off SS once you're into it. For me, one little bit leads to concessions about what's ok and thus leads to more! I let myself get completely out of hand!

Kelly....I take it you're alright?:D

Think Kelly might be talking about filling her glycogen stores up whilst still keeping it low cal so that she still loses a little bit or stays the same.

I would advise avoid deviating off SS once you're into it. For me, one little bit leads to concessions about what's ok and thus leads to more! I let myself get completely out of hand!
I'm always alright hun (I find your interest in my well being really funny by the way hun!:D)!
That's exactly what I'm talking about doing, building up my glycogen stores so I can drink on Saturday without the excessive weight gain (I know I'll put a little back on but that's ok).
I'm only doing this because I know how I react to coming off the diet and then getting back on because I'm an old hand with CD (been on and off quite a lot since I started Feb 08, mainly due to unrelated health problems).
Like Coley said I wouldn't recommend it if you can avoid doing it, I only do it bcause I know I can get back into the swing of things quite easily when I focus (Levi jeans, Levi jeans, Levi jeans!!!:D).

What a bother. Twice as many teeth to clean. That must be a NIGHTMARE in the morning! Do you half your rations to give to each head? Do you feed them in turns? This is most confusing...

Hi Guys... Hope everyone is having a good Day so Far!

Today is my last day of Meds... which means when I see my CDC tomorrow I can restart properly! Yesterday I kinda did 810 but with an extra shake and will do the same again today, that way not going to be a complete shock for the system when I go back to SS. Hoping that I haven't gained too much this past week, fingers crossed for WI tomorrow. I know I will have gained, but under the circumstances, there is a reason behind it! Hopeful that Next WI will be a nice loss!

Kelly, how we doing as a team at the moment Weight loss wise? Haven't seen anything of Lisa recently?

Have a good one x

You're right Lisa hasn't been around for a while...where are you hun???
Sadly we're not been able to submit results for the last 3 weeks as we've only had result from 2 people each week.:( I should have my CDC back tomorrow so I can start contributing again (don't know how good it will be considering I'm out of ketosis at the moment).
I'm really hoping we've got some great commited people on board now so thing should pick up from here on in!;)

Good luck with weigh in today kelly

zoey - how you doing??

Am on day three today and last time this was the toughest. Up until today I've done well and feel great. I'm meeting another mum in costas today for coffee - love the carrot cake 'but won't go there'.

Hope everyone is well anf feeling good!!!

Kelly who is is in the team ? why have people stoppe giving results. C'mon team where are you all:D

jaz xxxxx

Goooooooddddd Morning!!:D

As you can tell I am in a very Positive mood today. Finished all my Medication yesterday so after a week of being pretty much off plan, today I start back 100% SS.

I had my WI this morning and to be honest I'm not disappointed, I put on 0.48 (YAY). I am realy chuffed at that, seeing as I did indulge in Fish & chips, Cookie Dough Haagen Daaz & McD's Happy Meal last week...

Have been really looking forward to today! So feeling really really positive.

Hope that everyone is going to have a really good day! :D:D

xx

Well 2lbs for me this week guys (I've put on 4lbs since knocking myself out of ketosis but I know it's not fat weight so it's ok!;)).

Last edited:
well done.

kelly I'm confused who else in this team?? Do you need to advertise for more.

The team at the moment is:

kellymundy
ELAY
mum2one
zoey84
Lisa Claire
Coley

Although we haven't seen Lisa in a fair while so I think we'll have to advertise that space soon.

Evening all...day 4 and still ok.

Should be easier as of tmrw. How is everyone else doing?

Any nice plans for the weekend?

I've got the hen night to go to tomorrow night. It's fancy dress and we have to go as something starting with H, E or N, I'm going as Hannah Montana! LOL.

Should be a great night, we're going to a place called Spitbank which we have to get a ferry to, take a look:
spitbank.co.uk

Hiya Everyone! Hope you've all had a good day??

Kelly that place looks good... you should have a good night! Enjoy yourself..

Really not sure what has happened to Lisa?? She was quite a regular so seems very unlike her to not be on here!

Looking forward to a good weekend and good 100% SS Week.

xx

Oh I feel ill this morning!!!:jelous:
Had a great night though (is it concerning that I can't remember the trip home???:eek:).

Sign of a good night hun:D Remember lots of water.

Back