TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Hi girls, had my wi and 3lbs off! was hopin for atleast 4 but a girl cant complain i guess :D

Elay. dont let this obviously jelous and rude woman effect you. i know is easier said then done but i have a little mantra that makes me smile at these time "yeah i may be fat but i can loose weight they'll always be UGLY" or i sing "U G L Y you aint got no alibi, you ugly" under my breath. It seems to go a little way towards making me smile and tolerate peeps like that. As for the food slurge. sod it that was suday and today is a whole new fresh spanking sparkling day. so go forward with focus. anne xoxox

Well Done Jiggly on your loss that's great hun!
ELAY don't worry about that sour faced old crone she's just annoyed that you're doing just as well as she is on this sort of diet and if you binge after she does this then she's winning hun! I would have pointed out that I only got to half her size before I realised I'd get throw in a tank if I walked through seaworld as they'd mistake me for one of the exibits, and as she's the size I started at I wouldn't go there any time soon if I were her!!!!:D:p
I know the SIL problem well mine pinned me against a wall by my throat infront of my DD just for asking her DD politely to not shout at me (she was having a go at my DD for no reason:rolleyes:).

Hi All,

Kelly has suggested I post a bit about me here, and join you guys in Team 4 - Moving Mountains.

My name is Becky, and I get weighed on a Monday;
Week 1 20th July (Lipotrim) 11lb lost
Week 2 - 27th July (Lipotrim) 4.75 lb lost
Week 3 - 3rd August (CD) will be next Monday!

I'm gonna add you lots as friends if that's OK! Thanks for having me :) and wellk done on your losses as a whole.
Is this all of you ? KellyMundy, Elay and Mum2one?

I'm usually on here M-F (it's not like I use works PC at all ;-D)

x

Last edited:
Hi Bex i was wondering what happen to you hun!:)
Can you please let me know what your current weight is hun so I can add it to my chart, if you don't want to post it on here you can send me a PM hun!;)
Don't forget jigglypuff and babycakes for your friends list hun!

shes doesnt sound very nice elay! just ignore her, shes probs jealous or so insecure that shes scared the spotlight will shift from her! And if she has done LL she should clearly know better, she clearly didnt benefit from the extra couseling she was paying so much for :)

And Hi Kelly! wellcome :)

Last edited:
Welcome aboard bex. we've joined at the same time and about the same stage so if you need any support i'm here!
xoxox

Hahaha *Becky, was typing it at same time as reading what bex wrote and wrote Kelly by mistake hehe

:eek::eek:OMG kelly your sil sounds lovely....

Elay just ignore poeple like that - it's just good old fashioned jealousy in which case take it as a campliment:D

Well done jiggly on your weight loss.

..and hello to everyone else 'yeeah a full team'.

So I bougt a pair of SIZE 12 skinnies from dp.....and they fit:D:D:D:D be it a little snug and probably waiting a few weeks to actually wear them might be better..lol but aint no joking they fit!!! My legs have just gone uba skinny. But I've always had slim legs. What I have noticed though is this tyre (and I mean a tyre) around my middle, round my sides and round my back. Even when I was this weight before I was never like that - i suppose that's pregnancy for you. So I'm hoping the next stone goes off there and not my legs. Otherwise I'll end up looking like a school kids picture of daddy and mummy - you know with the round middle and a line for the legs and arms....;)

Hope you're all well. though. My weigh ins tmrw....don't think I'll be biggest loser again but fingers crossed I'll still be a loser;)

jaz xxxxxxx

well i WI before and have lost 4lbs. pretty chuffed really. an improvement on last week. what else can i say about today. i locked myself in a cupboard for a little peace and quiet today then proceded to pull my office apart and left it a complete bombsite. i have to say i really enjoyed today xoxox

Mum2one im so jealous! cant wait until the day i can fit in size 12 skinnies! and good luck on your wi in tomorow!

Well Done Babycakes on ur loss!

size 12 ..... get's a dreamy cloud like look on her face ..... if only

well done girls, and I look forward to next Monday when I can post my loss, and next year when I can (sigh) post my size 12 news

xx

OMG just arrived at work and taken in the amount of destruction i created in my office yesterday (takes a big gulp). i wonder how many calories i'll burn putting it all back together??? Good luck today for WI's xoxox

i wont be a size 12 until next year either! seems so far away but it will come round really quickly.

size 12 ..... get's a dreamy cloud like look on her face ..... if only

well done girls, and I look forward to next Monday when I can post my loss, and next year when I can (sigh) post my size 12 news

xx

becky I'm so sorry if my post has demotivated you...i wasn't trying to show off:sigh: You'll be in those size 12's before you know it.

Baby cake - your post made me chuckle

one of my nurses has just offered me 3 bin bags of clothes and handbags size 14-16 ready for me to slim into. OOOOOOO i cant wait to see what she's giving me. She always looks imaculate when she goes out. i'm now a 18-20 at the moment so hopefully it wont be long (anything i dont want i'll ebay hee hee hee)
xoxox

becky I'm so sorry if my post has demotivated you...i wasn't trying to show off:sigh: You'll be in those size 12's before you know it.

you didn't demotivate me, I think it's fab - totally well done you! x

Hi all well weigh in was -1lb....not that fantastic but expected. CDC still concerened as to how i managed to lose 11lbs last week . Get over it woman i followed the diet prperly and lost the weight...move on!!!

Think the alcohol and crisps on sat didn't help:( but 100% this week.

Still that's 12lbs in 14 days...woop woop

Back