TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Well done on ur loss Kelly!

7lb, smashing
you're all doing dead well aren't you - obviously the correct team to join!

have a good weekend all

x

Super well done kelly. an amazing amount to loose xoxox

LOL I just noticed how everyone has put some sort of comment about the team in their signiture!:D
Maybe we should sort a sparkly out???

why not!!!i'll be up for that :)

Hey I'm here.....only just:break_diet::break_diet:

I#m really struggling at the mo and keep breaking the diet. Well I say keep breaking...I#ve cheated a little over the weekend.

The thing is I#m not sure if I want to carry on with it anymore as i#ve lost neary 4 stones on it, feel and look good. But I know I#d be happier if I lost the last stone.........

arrrrrrggggg what to do????

You're so close hun don't give in now!:eek:
We're here to help you all we can, just let us know when you're stuggling and we'll do our best to pull you out of your funk!

Thanks hun. My nubby summed it up very well tonight. I am starting to binge eat:eek::eek: and I have NEVER done that before and that worries me.

then I feel really guilty and i will do cd for about 3 weeks and start again.

This wek i only lost 1lb and now on wednesady I would like to think I have lost again or not put on......

I only have a stone left so why is it so hard. How do I get in the right mindset. I WANT to get into those 12's (so they fit nicely that is).

:(:(:confused::confused:

I think it's probably because you only have a stone left to go that you've started to slip hun.
Just think you could be there by this time next month, all you have to do is focus.
Have you thought about moving up a plan? Maybe you could spread your extra calories out during the day so you won't be tempted to binge? Or how about when you feel the urge to binge take yourself off and do something else... go for a walk perhaps, or maybe a bubble bath?

Right ladies... i'm back after a hidious weekend. i'm motivated.
Dont get me wrong i was an angel with my ss but the rest of my life did a u turn. i ended up working on saturday AGAIN!!!!!! i must have mug written across my head. then my mom smashed up my soft top jeep (its beyond economical repair) grrrrrrrr then my body decided that i hadn't quite had enough c##p slung at me so i can have my first TOTM since having my baby. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH.
so today is a brand new day. nothing can go wrong surely

Hi Girlies,

Hope that you had a great weekend apart from lots of work and crashes (hope all is OK hun).

Just to let you know my weigh in was 6.5lb off this week.

Have a great day all,

x

Just to let you know my weigh in was 6.5lb off this week.
WOW hun that's fantasic, I bet you're so chuffed!!!:D
Baby sorry you had a horrible weekend but surely it shows how determind you are to lose the weight if you can go through all that and not comfort yourself in food? I for one are dead proud of you hun!;)

wow on your weightloss hun you must be pleased. I've got my weigh in tomorrow. feeling better so hopefully i've lost something.

Where is everyone anyway???

I've been wondering that to Jaz I'm getting a sense of deja vu sadly.
ELAY and Jiggly where are you hunnys, you always used to be on here???

thanks bex and kelly for your kind words. yesterday was a pain aswell. my laptop kept crashing so my minimins time was limited.
still on plan and looking forward to WI tomorrow.
Super well done bex 6.5 lbs is amazing. just think they are gone forever.
xoxox

sorry Kelly my PC is funny when I'm logged in so I can't see it all sparkly and nice :-(

x

Kelly I loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee it. i want one but i dont think i've got any room left in my sig. i'm having problems viewing peeps pics ATM no idea why but bex i guess you and i are in the same boat.
xoxox

Back