TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Kelly I loooooooovvvvvvvveeeeeee it. i want one but i dont think i've got any room left in my sig. i'm having problems viewing peeps pics ATM no idea why but bex i guess you and i are in the same boat.
xoxox

I can see them if I'm not logged in (totally weird), maybe because I'm thinner my eyes don't work the same :D in fact I'm totally sure that's the answer

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and doing okay?

Congrats Becky on losing 6.5lbs.... how fab is that loss!!!

Well I got back yesterday from my visit up north to see my brother and my new baby niece, whom I have to say is absolutely adorable and really really tiny!

I decided to go off plan this weekend as I never intend to tell my brother or his wife (who is a very strict dietician who does not beleive in diets) about CD. It wasn't going to be that big a deal, I was just going to make sensible choices as he had said that he was going to do a BBQ one night and chicken salad the next but it didn't work out.... instead he cooked home made Pizzas and then Lasagne the next. So it was a real Carb overload...and to top that off I came on on Sunday! Only 2 weeks since the other crap bleeding stopped!!

I've found the past two days a real struggle, yesterday not so bad...but today has been an absolute nightmare! I really need a kick up the bum to get me back on track... I was doing so well and felt so proud of how I was doing it! Why am I sabotaging it all??? GRRRR

Anyway, sorry to just be all doom and gloom!!

Hope you all have a fab evening xx

You're not sabotaging it hun, you're had a good weekend off the diet which was planned, now you just have to re-find your focus and hop back on. Just remember what your original goal was and aim for that.
If I can get back onto ss then anyone can, I've been back on track for 2 weeks as of Thursday and I know you can do it too hun, you just need to know you can as well!;)

I second kelly's post ELAY think bob the builder. You can do this yes you can xoxox

just a quickie (not read any posts so not being rude)...will write more tonight 2lbs off which is a big suprise....that's a stone in 3 weeks:D:D:D

Now officially the slimmest I've been in ten years :)

HI All, gosh we are all quite today. I had WI last night and i've lost another 4lbs. hope that this helps us win this week!!!!!!

Well done Baby hun that's fantastic! I agree it is quiet in here at the moment, but for some reason I've only been lurking and not posting (not like me to be quiet!:confused:).
I've worked out this morning that I only have around 11lbs to go (if I've lost what I think I've lost this week) to be overweight and no longer obese!:D Is it weird that I can't wait for that label???

Hi Everyone... Hope you've been having a good day?!

Had my WI this morning and no surprise really I put on 1lb :(

I kind of expected it after the weekend, but it's not nice!! I really need to get back on track... I've been so good with the gym 3/4 times a week... but it's just the picking this week has been my real downfall!

Oh well... hopefully this week will be my week!

Well done Babycake on your 4lb... good for you xx

have a great weekend girls, and i'll see you on Monday after my (bars & shakes at the ready) weekend in London!

hello guys...sorry for not being around but been very busy trying to sort out house stuff this weekend.

Right i'm not seeing my cdc this week but will do my own weigh in on wed, i know i have put on weight as the weekend wasn't good. Thing is i've lost my motivation.....that's what i need to work on. Still got the willpower when i'm on it.

but anyway we move out on the 20th (one week at mums and then two weeks at bournemouth) i want to be at 10 stones by bournemouth....

Then i have to deal with the house when we get back and make sure the insurance company have done a good job.

Anyway hope you're all well....kell do we need another member. it annoys me when people join a team are really up for it and post non stop (then disapper without even a sorry i'm leaving) gggrr

Hey Jaz, just to make you feel a bit better I well and truely fell off the wagon this weekend too as my DD is now at my parents so me and OH had a very rare oppurtunity to go out together...so we did!:D We went to a really lovely chinese and I regret nothing (sorry!:eek:)!. At least we can have a re-start together hun!;)
Yes I do think we need another team member and I totally agree with you!!!:mad: I'll have a look in the advertising thread a bit later and see if anyone is looking at the moment!;)
How is everyone else after the weekend?

Hey Jaz, just to make you feel a bit better I well and truely fell off the wagon this weekend too as my DD is now at my parents so me and OH had a very rare oppurtunity to go out together...so we did!:D We went to a really lovely chinese and I regret nothing (sorry!:eek:)!. At least we can have a re-start together hun!;)
Yes I do think we need another team member and I totally agree with you!!!:mad: I'll have a look in the advertising thread a bit later and see if anyone is looking at the moment!;)
How is everyone else after the weekend?

Hey so long as you had a good wekend hun make the most of it.....

So where is everyone. ELAY you ok??? Everyone else.......

Are we on our own again ????:confused::confused:

Back