TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Good Idea Kelly, same here!!... I know that I am going to need some serious support next week as I know what i'm like when I get lonely!

Not sure if you feel the same Kelly... but the team seems like it's got a whole new vibe about it?

Hi everyone,
I was once a member of moving mountains before i had to leave cd due to medical advice.
however i am planning on returning to cd some time in the next week (when i can finally get in touch with cdc).
i know the team is currently running at its max but i have spoken to kelly and we have agreed that i will post my losses (and hopefully no gains) even though at the moment they cant count towards team score.
Of course i will also help and encourage anyone in anyway i can.
i look forward to getting to know the new improved team and its members :)

hey kelly :wavey:
so nice to see u mf.
how have you been doing?
i cant wait to restart cd.
considering it will be my first restart and as much as some people say it is harder second time around im thinking positive.
The way i see it is that first time around i wondered ' can i really get the results other people get from this diet'.
this time around i KNOW i can do it and do it i shall. :D
just wish i could get hold of the cdc whilst im feeling so strong willed:confused:

Hi Cheryl:D I'm one of the newbies on here! Good luck with restarting CD, although I'm sure you won't need it. I have to say if your focussed on getting results its by far the most motivational diet I've ever done!
Got a day off today so taking DS2 out to the park, and a couple of toddler groups. Have a good day all, I'll pop in and say hi later
Vikki xx

Morning everyone...

How are we all today? :)

It's the start of a new week... so I'm going to focus on being 100%! I've had a few very very bad days.. and have become so bloated and definately put on a good few lbs. I've got such horrible stomach cramps (that I used to get regularly think i had IBS) and haven't had them since I started CD so it really does make you realise how crap you used to feel!

OH left this morning :cry::cry: I really wanted to cry when he left, but I held it in for the kids, i don't want them getting any more upset than they already are! I know it's only two weeks, but I'm not good in my own company and since starting CD our relationship has only got stronger and stronger (we've been together 13 years next month) so I am going to miss him so so much!

On a good note, I suppose him being away means that I can seriously focus on getting well and truely back on the Wagon!!

Going to need some serious kicks up the bum from you all ..... please xx

I'll get my boots on then :p

Have been so stupid today... have picked non stop on chocolate and I don't even like it that much! What is wrong with me???

Hey everyone! Hope your all having a good day!! :)
I'll tell you a bit about myself! I'm 25years old, I work in childcare and live in wales! Mostly enjoying the CD journey so far with a few impatient TOTM days! lol!! Really want to reach my goal by the end of oct so i'll have worked my way up to maintance by xmas! Feels like a long way away when your on CD...........!! Keep telling myself its no time at all in the grand scheme of things and I would have NEVER lost the weight so quickly on any other diet!
So ladies I'll need a kick up the bum to keep me motivated and I'll obviously do the same 4 you! :p xx

Evening all I'm definitely joining the kick up the bum club! I had a sneaky peek on the scales and look like I have only lost 1.5lbs this week. I hope its not true as I have been 100% SS since day 1 - I really deserve better :( Still I will reserve judgement until my official WI tomorrow :rolleyes:

Vikki, I think that's great so far.. 1.5lbs is certainly better than what I know I've done (i've 100% put on a good few lbs and I can feel it and see it) and you haven't got a huge amount to lose really anyway, so some weeks it will come off quicker than others! I've had weeks where i've only lost 2 lb... but at the same time I've lost 2inchs from my waist in a week... now I know what I like to see!!

To try and someone try and claw back a bit of hope this week, have just done 45 mins on the Cross trainer and am off to the gym first thing!!

Am feeling really lonely this eve, knowing that OH is just about to land in the US :(

Thanks for that Elay, was thinking about getting one of those vibroplate thingys (lazy exerciser:rolleyes:) they seem to have good reviews. Anyone have any experience of them?

good evening all, i hope all are well on this fine evening. :)
well, i finally got fixed up with a cdc today. My original cdc was quite far away so i searched for someone a little closer and small as the world is ive ended up with my original cdc's sponsor, lol.
she is much much closer to me (just a 10 minute drive).
so im off to pick up my first weeks supply tomorrow at 4.30pm and will be starting first thing on wednesday :). i cant believe im so excited to start again, feeling so positive right now.
ive even done a list of the first 21 products i intend to buy (which includes the porridge which i have yet to taste).
never been in such a good mood at the thought of not eating. lol

Good luck for weds Cheryl, sure you will do really well. Try the apple and cinnamon porridge its less bland than the plain one ;) but make sure you follow the instructions to the letter - getting it wrong with the porridge is not a nice experience :rolleyes:

lol vikki,
im trying not to let my brain expect readybrek as im pretty sure i would then open myself up to disappointment. lol
i am planning on 2 apple/cinnamon and 1 original just to try them
ive always been a lover of the tetras, especially the chocolate.
obviously i wont be having bars to start with but once i do i love the cranberry (which is weird since i hate cranberries) lol

Hi all,

Well what a day. hetic but even though alot of sress i have managed another 100% day whoop whoop :) :) :)
ive been that busy i didnt have my 2nd shake til 5pm :( just had my ss+ meal and still have to have another shake (dont think i can stomach it though as im full) is that wrong?
How is everyone? xx

hi dione,
i would try to manage the last shake if i were u hun.
even if u only manage half the shake its better than nothing.
do u have the bars? whenever i had my second shake late on i would finish the night with a bar chopped into cubes like little chocolate bites.
they are easier to eat whilst sitting relaxing on the sofa and because u can snack on them slowly they arent so bloating

Thanks Cheryl

What happend if i dont have it then? Im making it now as i have run out of bars until my WI tomoz morning x

if u dont have all ur recommended daily products it results in ur body not receiving the right amount of vitamins/minerals which can lead to lack of weight loss.
having all the vitamins /minerals is what stops us from going into ' famine' on such a vlcd.
short term, having the odd pack less would be nothing major but could easily restrict weight loss, over a longer period there would be extra health problems.
so not the end of the world if u cant get it down as a rarity but beneficial to ur weight loss if u can :)

Back