TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

well done baby on getting through a tricky situation and still with ur shiny halo in tact :D
ive tried dulcolax and senna in the past and both just gave me cramps but neither helped.
i suffer from chronic IBS and i think this is why i am so bad.
as ive said i actually had to leave cd last year after 3 months simply because i stopped going altogether even though i was trying different laxatives alllll the time.
im certainly not at the point of quitting yet though. i will battle on

well done baby i bet you are really pleased. Ive brought some cream lol so hopefully that will help, if not then itll be off to the drs :(
I may try some laxatives to help me a bit. Whats the best one to take? ive never had them b4 as never had a problem xxx

BE VVVVVVVVV careful. take some advice from the pharmacist (because of your issue). Some laxatives could cause some irritation. As i've said previously my preferred choice is ducolax, very mild on the tummy, with lots and lots of water. Sometimes a nice warm bath helps. (mommy had the same problem a few years back and found this helped with the addition of massage techniques on her tummy and botty hole) TMI granted but worth a try. xoxox

thanks hun xxxx

Will wait til this irration disappears and may call the dr for advice x

As its quiet o here today i have just added to my blog. After reading it through its made me realise i need a bit of help so thought i would share it.

Sorry for the long post, feel free to skip it xxx

i am sitting here whilst hubby is cooking home made lasagne and i am really really really hungry. I am loving the way i am starting to look yet i am having one of those days where i feel i cant go on anymore. I need food!!!!

I am now questioning myself, asking am i happy? Would i be happy at the size i am now? The answer is NO!!

I then ask myself am i happy on the diet?, Can you stick to it 100%? Today i simply cannot answer the question :(
I wish i was one of those women who could eat what they fancied and didnt put on about 6 stone. I look at a chip and put on 1 stone.

I am so fed up and dont know how to get out of this mood.
I really to want to succeed on cd but i am really struggling. Why struggle now when i have done so well so far???

Help me get out of this horrible negative mood and bring back the positive thinking Dione

Hi everyone. Haven't been on much this weekend but I have just caught up on the thread and found myself nodding in agreement with most of the teams issues! Its a bit bizarre talking about toilet troubles with strangers but hey ho! I haven't been to loo for I think 5 days. I have been on SS and SS+ all week and haven't budged an ounce. I really need a poo :sigh:
Fibresure does totally nothing and I'm scared to take dulcolax cos it makes me unpredictable and I can't stay home aaargh!!!!
TBH I'm close to chucking it in, and trying to lose my last 20lbs on SW. I can't afford to stay on Cambridge if I'm not losing or pooing :rotflmao: Given our collective toileting issues maybe we ought to change our team name lol
Dione that post could have been written by me! You've come so far don't ruin it now. Not far to go till target :D
Baby well done I'm soooo impressed with your resolve :D
Cheryl sorry you are struggling, hope it gets easier for you soon :D
Not a good weekend for me unfortunately.

I get where your coming from babes. i successfully lost 5 stone on SW a few years ago but found it so easy to cheat that near the end it was so yo yo that i gave up and piled the weight back on plus some. i have to admit that my food bills are actually less on CD then before. OH and i make up meals for four and freeze them in 2's for him and DS shopping bill was about £100 and £40ish between me and OH for dinners. now is £38 CD and £40 in tesco's. OH is on a "plan" too so he's taking packed dinners.

poop's are like babies they tend to come when their ready LOL !!!!

I get where your coming from babes. i successfully lost 5 stone on SW a few years ago but found it so easy to cheat that near the end it was so yo yo that i gave up and piled the weight back on plus some. i have to admit that my food bills are actually less on CD then before. OH and i make up meals for four and freeze them in 2's for him and DS shopping bill was about £100 and £40ish between me and OH for dinners. now is £38 CD and £40 in tesco's. OH is on a "plan" too so he's taking packed dinners.

poop's are like babies they tend to come when their ready LOL !!!!

i wish that were the case baby.
last time on cd i didnt go to the toilet at all in 15 days.
eventually the doctor told me if i didnt come off the diet and let things settle he wanted me to be admitted to hospital for 'manual evacuation' :jelous:
i have severe bowel problems to begin with even without cd.
if i havent 'been' in the next day im going to get some suppositories :eek:

ooooooooooo cheryl no wonder your worried. i'm begining to think i'm quite lucky!!!!

So i've managed to sneak on this morning before getting ready for work. i think today could be a positive day for me. woke up with some nice warm and happy thoughts (IYKWIM) so fingers crossed it will be a good one.
good luck everyone xoxox

hi baby, hope u have a good day.
im off to the doctors today. going to ask for some glycerin suppossitories :sigh:.
my stomach is as hard as stone now and really swollen.
all i seem to think about right now is going to the toilet.
its putting me off my shakes too as i feel like im just adding to the problem when i have them.
hopefully i will be posting a few hours after doctors visit feeling much more 'relieved' about the situation. lol
hope all are doing well.
seems very quiet on here just recently :confused:

Hope the doc gets you "moving" Cheryl! And thanks Baby, I know what you mean about SW. I also got to target in 2005 and tried it again before going on SS. But exactly the same as you I found it too easy to cheat, as the diet is so generous anyway the parameters seemed a bit blurred - not so with CD!
I've got on the scales today and its looking like a 1lb loss - TBH I'm gutted as I have stayed 100% all week. I should be going onto 810 tomorrow but if I can't lose on SS...... I've got a weeks worth of shakes but if my losses are that low I'm going to try something else, its not worth the sacrifices for 1lb a week :(
Will pop on later to catch up, hope your days going well all xx

Goodness me isn't it quiet today! Will pop on later after my WI (dreading it!!) and let you know how it went! Hope your all having a good day xx

Hi ladies! How are you all? Sorry havn't been on here for a while! Not really felt like posting much! Had the WORST day today..........I ATE!! Half a necterine and half an apple and 2 biscuits! OPPs! But i dont feel that guilty bout it, think im out of my CD mindset at the moment! Prob because of my small losses and bordeum of it all, on my 10th week! HELP!!!!

vikki gl with the weigh in hun.
i had my weigh in today and despite the fact i still havent 'been' to the toilet in 7 days i have managed to lose 8lbs.
im sure i would have lost more if i wasnt having the 'problem' but i shouldnt frown upon any weight loss. :)
still have major probs but i am battling on with them.
hope everyone is having a good day.

Hey guys sorry I've not been here for a few days I just didn't want to drag you all down with me as you all seem to be doing so well (apart from tummy troubles, hope you're ok hun???).
Well I managed to lose my Excel chart when my computer crashed this morning so I'm afraid I'm going to need everyone to give me their weights again (really really sorry but it's not my fault I swear!:().
ELAY managed to send me an email yesterday via her phone as she's lost her internet at the minute (what is it with these computers at the moment!:mad:), so you'll have to put up with only having the one team leader for the time being, hope that's ok???:eek:

So can we have a roll call on peoples weights please (before this weeks weigh ins)?

Thanks hunnies. xxx

Hi all! Weighed in today and have lost 3lbs so not too bad considering its was my first week on SS+ (well for 4 days anyway)
Well done on your loss Cheryl thats great news, considering the problems!
Kelly my weight pre WI was 158lbs, now its 155.
Glitter could have fallen off the wagon a lot harder and faster, I bet your loss wont even change as long as you get straight back on it :D

Woop Woop well done cheryl and vicki xoxoxox

Kel my pre WI is 14st 11lbs and i WI thursday (fingers well crossed)

Glitter .......not a really bad fall from grace and trust me i am the queen of loosing the CD plot, (when you find yourself going through Mcd's drive thru on auto pilot order the food, pay an d only realise you've done it when you pull up at the traffic lights 200 yrds down the road) CD brain cell loss.

Onwards and forwards.

I'm feeling a little sad about patrick swazye passing away but at least he's at peace and out of pain.
xoxox

not heard a dicky bird. hope she's ok.... she did mention that she may go see the gp.

Back