TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

Well I feel like a naughty little school girl right now!!! I'm sat outside my CDC's office waiting to WI. I'm scared after a STS last week. The Wii fit says 4lbs off but its really unreliable and if truth be known that was 5am this morning bare butt naked (lol). Since then I've had my bar and a lot of coffee, plus for some stupid reason I've decided to wear jeans to the dam WI. The word 'idiot' springs instantly to mind.

Wish me luck everyone. Post later xoxox

Good Luck Baby..... Hope it goes okay, if all else fails do it butt naked in your CDC's (i know i've been tempted to askk if I can take my jeans off first - but never have though!!)

Good Luck Baby..... Hope it goes okay, if all else fails do it butt naked in your CDC's (i know i've been tempted to askk if I can take my jeans off first - but never have though!!)

lol can u imagine the look on her face if u asked to strip off. lol

baby, best of luck with the weigh in.
im curious now, who is ur councillor?
we are so close we could have the same one :)

Hi all!!
Gutted I logged out before the chat!!
Elay I know how your feeling with your small weight losses..I felt the same about my 2lb losses I kept getting! But hey its still a loss and that means your still losing weight!
I have sat with my CDC in my top and pants before!!! I got soaked on the way to hers and she tumbled my trousers for me!!!! :) lol
Thought oh well she was my size last year so didnt really care! I never wear jeans to wi always light clothes! xx

Thanks Glitter....xx

Cheryl, my CDC has shown me her boobs before so I think we are past any kind of modesty!! I always go in jeans.. next week I think I will go in my Gym stuff!

Want all of your opinion on this please.... I have discussed it with my CDC and she seems to think it might be a good idea for me! Well as you all know I have faffed about a bit recently what with the picking etc and the silly 1lb losses! So we have come up with an idea of doing a "restart" basically tonight I am going to have a proper dinner and pudding and then pretend as if that was my last meal and then start properly afresh tomorrow, the same as I did when I first started CD. I am going back to having No bars, no MaM back to how I did it the first few weeks... Milkshakes and porridges and If I feel like picking at anything before I do I need to write it down (in the hope that it puts me off!!) We are thinking that by doing this I might be able to get properly back on track!! What do you think??

Elay sorry your loss was so small, I'm sure its just a temporary blip. Im getting all excited about your last supper though!!! What are you having? Sorry I digress, thats what this diets done to me :rolleyes:. If you think a restart will restart your losses, go for it hun, your state of mind is half the battle. Saying that though I've had a bar a day since day 1 - my CDC let me as she said the rule about no bars in the first 2 weeks is very new, and she hasn't seen bars affecting any losses or stopping anyone getting into ketosis so far!
Good luck with your WI baby - go for the pants and top, as long as you aren't wearing a thong :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Well that's what I am hoping it will do.... a fresh start!!

I am currently cooking, Pork & Apple Sausages with Colcannon and Cider Gravy.

It did kinda go a bit wrong for me when I started having bars... think I was okay when I couldn't eat at all!!!

Well that's what I am hoping it will do.... a fresh start!!

I am currently cooking, Pork & Apple Sausages with Colcannon and Cider Gravy.

It did kinda go a bit wrong for me when I started having bars... think I was okay when I couldn't eat at all!!!

Is that for you elay? It sounds lovely! What are you on at the moment 1000?

Nope I'm supposed to be SS, but because of the numerous blips we thought maybe one last blow out and then start again might be what is needed!!

omg elay, that sounds divine. how about i pop around and enjoy it with u. the cabbage in the mash should do me good IYKWIM. lol
seriously though, i think its a great idea hun.
forget u did cd in the first place.
tomorrow is not a restart, its the first day of ur new diet :D

hi kelly, what happened last night hun.
i got ur pm but too late, u had already left.

ooooo elay such a good idea. thanx everyone for your good luck vibes. it really helped i lost..............drum roll.................5lbs.
OMG i can not believe it. my OH can not believe it. i darn't go near the Wii for a few days just incase it changes its mind and decideds to depress me.

keep plodding on ladies xoxox

wowweee baby. well done hun.
whatever ur doing, keep doing it :D.
i was wondering before who ur cdc is?

I see Jemma on hillgate. She's ace!!! xoxox

Ok before I disappear off for the evening guys I wanted to share a little something with you all.
I really need everyone to try their best to be 100% for the next couple of week because as it stands at the moment, combined we weight 1034lbs. If we're all 100% I know we, as a team can get under that 1000lb mark within those 2 weeks!
Are you all up for the challenge to become the under 1000lbs team???

oooooooooooo sounds good to me. 35lbs in 2 weeks between us........gulp.......sounds very very steep but i love sa good challenge. bring on the stress and black coffee, we can do it
xoxox

Back