TEAM 4 restart - Moving Mountains

congratulations cheryl. its a glass half full situation. at least they know that they have your support and can rely on you for help. its soooo exciting.

today is looking up for me i've made sure that there is no petrol in the car (can't go to work if they need me), dixon is still a bit grumpy so i'm getting to chill out with him (no cleaning lol).

feelin a little rough so gonna concentrate on keepin hydrated today.

hows everyone else doing? has ELAY surfaced yet? or has she locked her OH in the bedroom?

Thanks for the support Dione and Kelly, will speak to the CDC tonight. I was considering not going, but I'm in a (slightly!) better place at the moment so I'm planning to go and get another 2 weeks worth of products - but theres 7 hours between now and then so who knows!!
WOW Cheryl a lot to take in hun - I'm sure once you all settle down it will be soooo exciting for you. My friend at work has just become a nanna at 37 - now the initial shock has worn off she is really totally loving it. Seems incomprehensible to me though - I am 36 and my kids are only 6 and 1, so wont be a gran for a few years yet! Still I have got the teenage years to look forward to yet :rolleyes:

wow 37 and a nanna!!! scary thought my DS 1 is 9 so when he's 16 i will be 37........thats it i'm locking him in his bedroom. I refuse to let him grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vicki i'm so glad your feeling more upbeat today. Have a goo chat with your CDC later. keep us informed
xoxox

Hi Guys......

How is everyone doing???

Sorry I haven't been about, but kids have both been really poorly since Sunday pm so not had much sleep at night as they have both been waking up at different times and then have both just wanted to sit and cuddle me (now i've lost weight, there is less lap to sit on!). So i've not had any spare time during the day and then been in bed early!

Baby, we would have surfaced later if it hadn't been for the kids!!! Certainly had a good (few:bananalove:) workout thats for sure ;) You did well not tucking into a pork butty yourself, that is some great self control!! Sounds like you had a rough day, don't let people walk all over you at work, you should tell them to stick it if they take the pee too much!!

Dione........WOOOHOOOO, Biggest Loser... well done girl, you have done yourself and us proud :D:D

Vikki, kelly is 100% right about being measured. a couple of times I have only lost 1lb but 2inches from my waist in a week!! It's about inches just as much as it is the lbs!! Keep up the good work though! Hope you get on okay at your CDC tonight xx

Kelly, How you been getting on? xx

Cheryl (or should I say Nan??) Congratulations!!!! That is great news.... it's going to be hard work for them (and you) but sometimes accidents happen as they are meant to be!!! I think it's great that you will be a young Nan!! My Nan was 38 when my brother was born and 40 when I arrived and we used to do so much with her when we were younger and I am still really close to her!

Was hoping for a good loss this week, but my CDC isn't too well (something to do with her Tummy tuck wound etc), so will just have to weigh myself and hope for the best! We can easily do the challenge that kelly has set... (Dione could do 30lbs of it in 2 days if she had that much to lose!!)

xxxxxxx

lol Elay 30lb? i think not lmao

Cheryl: congrats hun, thats not a bad thing and if they are anything like you they will be great parents xxx

Well i got weighed this morning and lost 3.5lb :) im so happy and dancing around the computer lol

Also got measured and have lost 1 inch from my waist, 1.5 off my hips and 1.5 off my chest so all in all a good week :)

Hi all
Well done Dione, great loss :D
Welcome back Elay ;)
Well did WI tonight and............... 2lbs off! Not jumping from the rooftops but it beats STS!!!
and............... 4inches off my waist (in 5 weeks!) so I'm quite chuffed :D
and............... my CDC put me onto 1000 - mixed feelings but TBH I couldn't stay on 810 the food choices are pants. So we'll see how it goes! Watch this space:rolleyes:

evening all,
dione and vikki, congratulation on the weight losses.
good to see u back elay. so sorry ur kids are poorly. hope they are feeling better soon.
well i went for my weigh in...... im really disappointed. almost ashamed to say it..... i lost 1lb. :(
the only positive is that in one week i have lost 3 inches off my waist so i guess the low loss is as a direct result of my ongoing toilet issues:sigh:
not honestly sure what else i can try.
cdc recommended having a piece of cheese a few times this week as the protein is still high but the high fat content may help as i did tell her that high carbs and/or high fat is what always made my IBS worse ( and the opposite of constipation) so im gonna try that this week.

Well done dione and vicki. Cheryl any weight off is still weight off. and inches off the waist too is a real bonus.

i've got to wait till tomorrow to WI but i'm hoping or good numbers. i jumpedon Wii it this morning and is looking good. it told me that i only need to lose 13lbs (on its measurements) to be overweight. it was a big OMG moment realising that it could be a matter of weeks until thats a reality.
Well on the agenda for me today - i'm going to visit a new practice that a dentist i used to work with is opening. i cant wait to have a good look round. the downside though. he has hired a nurse that i sacked earlier this year...talk about awkward!!!!! oh well i'm taking the baby with me so if its really uncomfortable ive got an excuse to leave lol

chat later xoxox

Babies are great to use as an excuse arent they <<<< terrible mum!
just give em a quick jab in the ribs an they soon start moping, giving you the ideal opportunity to get outta there :tongue:

or in my case. dixon decided he was very very happy having lots of cuddles of moo and his dad. lucky me, the girl i sacked wasn't in. she doesn't start properley until 1st october phew!!!!
i have however dropped a big clanger. i forgot to take any tetras or bars with me so i'm feeling a little bit woosey right now.
On a plus side i've started getting all our halloween outfits sorted. I'm a really big kid at heart and love getting dressed up. You woudn't believe that i'm 31 years old. OH has got us tickets for 31st october to thorpe park halloween extravaganza and has agreed to dress up with me and the kids (all day). I've managed to get the baby a skeleton outfit. OH is being a wearwolf, other son want to be a vampire and i of course am gonna be a which (with style of course). imagine bette middler in hocus pocus. I wil need a new costume this year so woopee. My CDC thinks i'm totally nuts, but i lovea good dress up!!!!

Sorry everyone no weigh in for me this week! I've got a sickness bug! :( So feeling rather crap atm, tho my lovely cdc dropped round my things for me!
Baby ur halloween plans sound fab! I love fancydress too!
Congrats cheryl on becoming a nan!
Hope everyone else is ok! xx

cheers glitter. I am defo gonna post some pics. dixons costume is sooooo cute.
hope your feeling a little better soon xoxox

Phew baby, sounds like you got away lightly there! Well done on not being tempted when you forgot your tetras. How old is Dixon? My DS2 Ethan is 15 months and has a right little personality bless him!
Hope you have got rid of the woozyness now.
I have eaten food today, not cardboard 810 stuff either, fruit!!!!!! and rice!!!!!! But after the initial excitement I think I will keep my eating exploits to myself, as isn't everyone else still on SS <<<< keeps schtum :rolleyes:

Hi Guys,

need your help tonigh im afraid. Im feeling really low and hungry and i am questioning if i can go on.
I am only 8lb to target but i am craving BIG time.
I have a meal togo to on friday as a member of my staff are leaving to have a baby.I cant not go as she is my staff but i am scared of eating again. I had already decided that i was going to go and eat and have the evening off but surely its unhealthy to think and feel the way i do. IM SCARED OF FOOD!!! Im not scared of eating it but i beat myself up after and punish myself for days on end. I then get moody and take it out on the kids and hubby.

I am only allowed 1 more week on SS+ then i have to go to 810 which i am soooo scared of as it consists of more food. God knows what i will be like on the 1000 plan!

On a good note a friend from work and I are going to go running every Thursday and Friday (straight from work so we actually do it) we are starting tomorrow (slowly as i am very unfit lol)

I just dont know what to do. I cant do this for much longer

:cry::cry::cry: Not much of a help to you Dione I'm sorry but I have a confession to make to you all...Yesterday I went on a total binge!!!:cry::cry::cry: I've never binged before I'm normally a sneeky picker at most bu yesterdays picking took on a complete life of its own and I went to town, cake, dougnuts, larger and pepporoni all went down the hatch without a second thought!
Why did I do it to myself??? It doesn't help me feel better that when I woke up this morning I feel really ill (sore throat, headache and the sniffles!:cry:). I've got back on the wagon today 100% even though I feel sick as a dog but I'm very nervous about my weigh in tomorrow as according to my scales this morning the binge has added 3lbs to me!:cry::cry::cry:
I'm so so sorry guys to let you down so badly but I've let myself down even more!

Oh Kelly dont be down. I know exactly how you feel as i did the same yesterday. Cod & Chios and 2 alco pops :( :( ::(
Why do we do it??????
How can we stop???
How can we stay slim when this is what we do?

I simply dont know the answers either hun but bug hugs coming right at you ((((HUGS)))))

Dione please don't worry about going up the plans. I felt the same but am now happy on 1000 (its only day 1 but I have decided I'm ok with it) I still have a stone to go, and if it goes at 1lb a week, so what, at least its going and I'm able to eat a (kind of) normal diet while its coming off.
Bothe Dione and Kelly you mustn't beat yourself up when you have a little blip, after all, life is for living, and if it gets in the way of our diet occasionally, so be it. It may take an extra week or 2 to get to target but in the larger scheme of things thats no big deal, especially if the odd day off stops you from falling off the wagon for 2, 3 days or maybe for ever!
So just get back on it, you'll be there soon :D

Wow guys stop beating yourselves up. Its over and done with. You can't have a do over. Start afresh tomorrow with a clear head. Kel don't worry about the scales this week. My OH is doing the alternate day diet thing(JUDDD) and is eatting like a PIG on his up days (way more then you did) and the weight is coming off slowly but still coming off. So this is a blip and only a blip.

Dione dixon is nearly 5 months and soooo scrummy!!! But I'm bias !!

Viki and Baby

Thank you so much for your kind words and of course you are right. I think it is because i am still not happy with myself and becasue i was terrible with food im scared ill go back to old habits

Back on track yesterday and will continue today. Ive decided i will eat at themeal on Friday but try the healthy option. Im not drinking as driviing so plenty of water :)

Hope ur ok Kelly xxx

Thanks again xxx

Back